Could Soros Redeem Himself?

Do you believe that billionaire left wing activist George Soros could redeem himself for his life's evil? What would it take? Could such a man change, at this point, or is his heart already hardened? Do you see any good left in this monster? Bonus question, where do I get glasses like he has on?

No, he colluded with Arabs. If he goes to Israel he dies, if he stays in the west he dies. Alex head will be put on a spike

Alex who, George's son? He doesn't look like much, yet, but maybe he'll be a big deal like his father. Also, could George Soros be tried in Israel for Nazi war crimes? Why hasn't that been attempted before?

Could he be arrested in America, if that White House petition goes through?

Anyone can redeem themselves.

Anyone, huh? How would Soros be able to do that?

NO.

he was Born Evil, he lives Evil, and will Die Evil.

Soros = Evil.

he will always be a POS like all jews, from this Planet, and also a Galaxy Far Far Away....

He needs to die and so does his faggot kid

only if he does sudoku

He's never actually done anything evil, he's just used for content by cottage industry conspiracy entertainment personalities.

Glad someone else noticed how much he looks like the sith.

>141011158
Never

I heard Satan could redeem himself

Coming out of the darkness and going into the light. Exposing the corruption and greed. Exposing the cabal he is a part of and apologizing.

the only way he could be used for "good" is to turn him into fertilizer... but i fear that hes so toxic that u should shoot him out of a cannon right into the sun!!!

>Exposing the corruption and greed. Exposing the cabal he is a part of and apologizing
What's the point in exposing what everyone with two brain cells already knows when he is capable to fight it?

Psychopaths don't do that.

He is too old to fight it. He could only fight it with money. They control that too though.

Soros is evil, but you're right that he's just a distraction for normies. If he were the one in charge, no way he would let his name be so well known. Soros is just a tool for the cabalistic nobility to reach their endgame.

Fuck sake Kraut got the Real Talk

If he jumped off a tall building, with his kids... and they verified death, not sure what it takes to kill demons... encase dead bodies in cement then drop in deep ocean.... I'd forgive them

Yes he has, he has an agenda and this pill here proves it.

>is his heart already hardened?
He's a complete sociopath. The man's heart was destroyed by the Nazis. I guess somewhere he thinks he can balance the evil he's wrought with his philanthropic works but there is no salvation for him outside of God's mercy, which as an atheist he has no desire for.

The only other people more deserving of death are the Rothschilds and other stewards of centralized banking.

I'd like to add that I am not an antisemite. There are plenty of "gentiles" in the NWO, but the fact is these motherfuckers are godless babyeaters, not Jews, not Christians... They worship only money and power and conflating any of this with religion is patently intellectually dishonest.

I think that's why he's trying to legalise weed. Do the right thing for once in his life.

Yes, Jesus Christ.

He has summoned the beast. Created the monster we call extreme left wing.
This threat has grown significantly, it can change a western democracy into a totalitarian state.

If something like that happens, what would be considered by Donald J. Trump and others? Regime change?

Only if he did a complete 180 and burned the who plan to the ground publicly, destroying the NWO so hard they'll take centuries to recover.

Probably not, the problem with people like that, is that unless you can actually damage them, they wont notice you at all. And why should they? If a person controls so much wealth and with it so many people. Could he really care even about 2 or 3 of them? He probably sees the world through his controlled systems. So when we started to show to him that we managed to destroy some of those numbers, like radicalization of whites who also hate all jews. He started to notice us.

But if he has an emotional reaction, or is willing to negotiate at that point is quite irrelevant probably. He still sees himself as a god. And that nazi history of his may have semented in some trauma into him. While he is very capable financially obviously, I do not think that he possess much emotional depth. From the leaked hillary emails I think that there still exists a somewhat "benevolent" sentiment among these people. Maybe less so in soros still since hes a kike. But if you look at his 60 minutes interview you can see that its somewhat of a mix between desire to do what he perceives as good to get good feelings, and general jewish psychopathy.

I think that while he sometimes may actually care for the negro refugee, like the dumb pope and his kissing of feet, his most underlying behavior that compels him to choose which minority to like most, and to show most empathy for, is determined by his kike desire judge what is most harmful to us.

He probably doesnt even care about tl;dr's like this. Couples with his age, even if he has these blood drinking rituals to rejuvenate himself. I think he pretty much is a goner at this point.

Lining up every single last one of his globalist friends, shooting them, then shooting himself. On camera, on national tv televised to the world.

George Soros is a fantastic man who only wants to rid the world of nazi shitholes like Sup Forums
You are the evil op, not Soros. He has done immense good for the world while you aim to destroy it

Only if his end game is to kill all the muslims and jews

No Soros, you will die.

>he still thinks the NDSAP were the bad guys

Sorry to tell you but the US and its allies, like Australia, are the evil empire. Controlled by the Jew elite these countries are literally destroying the world and its people to bring about the messianic age.