Why the fuck you hate Jews?

> Most Jews are white
> Have at least 3 kids in a family
> Rich as fuck
> Don't race mix with niggers

I don't hate my competitors, but I will destroy them.

i love jews. they are going to help us create a star trek society when we get warp drive in the next 10 years

>Don't race mix with niggers
>Telling others to racemix

>most jews
>white

>Every single Jew in the world is part of a secret society to destroy white countries and the white race

>Jews
>White

Kys OP

Jews are white arabs.

>> Don't race mix with niggers

where do you think Ethiopian Jews came from, you retard?

Jews race mix all the fucking time, but they usually only do it with a mistress.

Because Jews seek to exterminate my people trough demographic displacement and mongrelization.

>ethiopian jews descend from levantine jews
>ethiopian jews don't descend from ethiopian converts

I can't care about their oral history or what the rabbi tells them to make them feel better. No genetic study shows this.

>Most Jews are white
Wrong. Discarded.

No point they contribute to their overall plan. As long as Jews (they aren't actually Jewish, they are khazarian) exist, there will never be peace among races until we are all some shade of brown.

>> Don't race mix with niggers

>Jews race mix all the fucking time, but they usually only do it with a mistress.

This is true, even for the most "devout" jews. My mom has been a public defender in Brooklyn for 35 years, and she is constantly seeing male Hassic jews getting hauled into court for getting arrested with black prostitutes.

>Jews are white
kys kike.

Jews are ten times the enemy that muslims are.

>>> Don't race mix with niggers because they're only here to bring you down

Jews only consider themselves White if it fits their purpose. the moment that purpose changes, they say "you, Whites", as opposed to "us, Whites". Same with national allegiance, a kike will be the first to claim he's "Polish Jewish", "German Jewish", or whatever else, but what they don't tell you is that the order of those words should be reversed. Being Jewish always, always comes first. And they will throw their adopted nationality, or race, under the bus at the drop of a pin.

Really, those people have no solid identity, apart from being Jewish. And being a Jew means being in opposition to the entire rest of the world.

>Don't race mix with niggers
Lenny Kravitz

> Sweden
> Print media almost exclusively owned by the Bonnier family
> Constantly shilling in favour of cultural marxist policies
> No points for guessing their cultural background

This,
and this is not some Sup Forumstard rambling, they behave like this since they were kicked out of egypt(if they did get kicked, but still). As the only land they truly consider theirs(jerusalem) hasn't been controled by them in thousands of years they got told by rabbis to adapt to whatever country and culture they are in, but be jewish in their homes and around their communities.

Their unofficial motto has always been "As a guest, always be more useful than harmful", because goys would hesitate to kick/kill them if they are useful for something (as economic advisors, mechants or just using them as slave work).

So far it has worked for them.