Paganism vs Christianity

i wanted to have an honest discussion about the religious future of Europe. there are rarely such discussions where it does not dissolve into chilidish nonsense.
therefore no
>you kike worshippers
but also no
>(((odin cumdrinker)))
only arguments and questions

Here are 2 questions which i hope christians can answer for me
>why do christian societies pale in comparison to ancient greece and rome. doesnt this show the superiority of paganism?
>how can you claim your religion is european,when your "holy land" is some desert shithole?
AMA you want

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M
deism.com/theageofreason.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>why do christian societies pale in comparison to ancient greece and rome
Ancient Greece and Rome = Christian societies

>how can you claim your religion is european
Because Christianity created Europe. What did Scandinavia, Russia, Britain, Iberia or Greece have in common in 100 BC?

Christians don't believe the holy land is a geographical location. It is the christian people who make up the holy land, wherever they are. Christianity's foundation is truth. And anything built on truth will outlast that which is built on lies. In the end christianity wins.

1. how do you prove that? why were these societies so different?

2. the myth of europe is older that than christianity.
none our gods are the same though, even your god exists to us

where is that written, we were taught that the holy land is where jesus was born and lived.

what makes christianity more truthful?

Christianity is european because one writer of new testament writer is greece and full with confrontation with greece philosophy in that time

the death and rebirth of jesus is fit with winter weather where everything is dying and summer when everything come back to life again

Love philosophy is fit with winter weather
Hug each other to make you feel warm
warm feeling / warm family lead to the awaken of new conscious

conscious of love lead to caring in every detail
caring in every detail lead to Modern management

However all of this is happen because power of Pisces Zodiac Age

It says so in the bible. The truth is truth. What sets it apart from lies you mean? Truths are, Lies are not.

Jesus was born here. He lives here. This is the holy land. I hope you like allegories cause it's the only way to talk about the metaphysical in a way that makes sense.

how a bunch of backwards hebrews knew the truth is beyond me. i still dont understand how you claim to have truth. Isnt judaism more right then?

i dont see an allegory here. the holy land was the holy land because jesus was born there, making the rest of the earth not as important

Pagans are atheists role playing.
All this Pagan autism began with Varg, and he hates Christianity because mommy originally named him Kristian and he his edgy satanist friends made fun of him.

Now
>>why do christian societies pale in comparison to ancient Greece and rome. doesnt this show the superiority of paganism?
Um no, Christendom is literally the biggest empire in human history, no other ideology was closer to unify the entire world.
>>how can you claim your religion is european,when your "holy land" is some desert shithole?
It was not desert 2000 years ago, it was deforested to build Roman provinces, Lebanon even has a tree on it's flag representing how trees were significantly abundant.
There was no Europe 2000 years ago, only West and East Roman empires, the rest of Europe were hostile savages.
Christianity Was forged and shaped in Italy, therefore European.

Christian/catholic aesthetics are far superior. You have to have impressive cathedrals to transcend and connect with god.

it literally subscribes to a jewish faith. next thing you are going to tell me that scientology is a western faith, because it was invented by a western man

paganism has been recorded until 1000 a.d. and many say it remained underground. varg is a product of this not the other way around.

we are not atheists.

like communism? or globalism? including millions of non white non europeans?
how come all of its achievements came before the rise of christendom and after the pagan renaissance?

but it still was the land of jesus and there certainly was europe before christianity, if you knew the europa myth.
These "empires" produced nothing valuable. the byzantines were a joke and the west fell quickly.
To say the barbarians were stupid savages is completely ahistorical, their druids rivaled our philosophers.
Christianity was forged in the regions we spoke of and came to europe hundreds of years after its inception

is that why all architecture is modelled after greco/roman style?

The holy land is not a geographical place, as I have already explained.

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k this guy argues what the bible says on this and explains the lie that somehow jews are chosen or some stupid shit.

Judaism is nothing but a belief in numbers and satanic rituals. Not sure why you would think that I am arguing the literal anti-christ as truth when I am clearly stating that jesus christ is the truth. Maybe it wasn't so clear, you did say you saw no allegory after all.

>superior greece and rome meme
I can't argue with subjective opinion but in my opinion based on the information available your opinion does not reflect reality in the slightest.

>holy land
Christianity isn't about some holy land, Jerusalem has historical significance that's it. That it was controlled by heathens represented a threat.

>their druids rivaled our philosophers
This seriously triggers me. There isn't a hint of truth to be found in your nonsense, you guys are rewriting history to serve your feelings in the postmodern, post-truth tradition that created your movement.

If you're gonna get your information from youtube videos maybe avoid churchburning murderers and listen to actual historians?
youtube.com/watch?v=w6qYjisp51M

The notion of "religious versus atheist versus pagan" is a false trichotomy too often propounded in these religious threads. There is a fourth way. I would recommend to the attention of anybody here who rejects atheism but is unsure as to the truth of religious dogma a far-too-often-overlooked philosophy called Deism, or the belief in God on the basis of reason and not of faith-based revelation. It came out of England and was the belief of Franklin, Jefferson, Paine, Voltaire, and hundreds of other eminent men. A more recent convert to it was the formerly atheist philosopher Antony Flew. So too the ancient philosophers---Socrates, Plato, Cicero---believed in God, and that they did not need this thing called blind faith to do so, which is a mere invention of late antiquity and the Dark Ages; only the deductions of pure reason.

Deism is also completely compatible with Christianity; some indeed would call it the true Christianity, and most of the Deists both considered themselves Christians, and had a great respect for the teachings of Jesus and the Bible. But they accepted only those teachings in it that they thought to be morally just, and subjected all things to reason and conscience.

A good place to start for those who want an introduction to Deism is the great Thomas Paine's work "The Age of Reason." The introduction runs as follows:

"I believe in one God, and no more; and I hope for happiness beyond this life.

I believe in the equality of man; and I believe that religious duties consist in doing justice, loving mercy, and endeavoring to make our fellow-creatures happy.

But, lest it should be supposed that I believe in many other things in addition to these, I shall, in the progress of this work, declare the things I do not believe, and my reasons for not believing them.

I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish church, by the Roman church, by the Greek church, by the Turkish church, by the Protestant church, nor by any church that I know of. My own mind is my own church.

All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit.

I do not mean by this declaration to condemn those who believe otherwise; they have the same right to their belief as I have to mine. But it is necessary to the happiness of man, that he be mentally faithful to himself. Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe."

deism.com/theageofreason.htm

Deism in gay, Panentheist master race here.

>>why do christian societies pale in comparison to ancient greece and rome. doesnt this show the superiority of paganism?
Exactly how were those Pagan societies superior? That seems to be a bold claim without any evidence.
Just the fact that those societies converted to Christianity makes your question kind of retarded anyway.

>how can you claim your religion is european,when your "holy land" is some desert shithole?
It is not European in the sense that it originated here, it is European in the sense that Europe and Europeans are Christian. Whether Jerusalem is located in the desert or in a tropical rainforest is irrelevant.
Rejecting Christianity as a metaphysical system for this reason is as retarded as rejecting the technology of gunpowder because it originated in the Orient.
This is why Pagans like you are considered LARPers, you're not Pagan because you believe it is true, You're Pagan because you believe it to be European/white.
Self-hatred and white guilt are also typically European, that doesn't make it good or desirable.

>I believe in the equality of man

and dropped

Pagans simply worshiped whatever god gave them victory in battle. Victory was all that mattered in the ancient world.
Constantine claims the christian god won his pivotal battle, but, its more likely he made that up later to further the cause of Christianity. He had to frame Christianity in a way pagans would respect and tolerate.

>catholicism is not sola scriptura
>people still believe it

Just goes to show how much people literally don't give a damn about anything and will believe just what they want to believe.