Why are you 25 or over without being in a serious relationship with children (now or in the near future)?

Why are you 25 or over without being in a serious relationship with children (now or in the near future)?
Hard mode: can't blame women or jews. Admit it's your fault.

Because I'm mentally and emotionally damaged to the point that it was irresponsible for me to take on the task of raising productive children that don't turn into mentally and emotionally damaged degenerates

Also due to my mental and emotional degeneracy, I failed to plan for the future and didn't figure out how to make enough money to support a healthy and happy family

However, unlike women, men don't hit their prime until in their mid 30s. I still have time to spread my seed if I can find a suitable mate within the next 5-10 years.

Kill all muslim, help tem to reach their house of peace

i'm in love with my mare and i can't have babies with her

Are you from Tennessee or Utah?

Pretty much this
We are all a little bit psychologically fucked on this board

Kys degenerate. Being sexually aroused by animals is abrmomal. Something went wrong in your development. Did your uncle touch you?

I am in a serious relationship but I'm not having children. Too expensive and too risky these days. I don't care about nignogs outbreeding me.

fuck off brony degenerate, i'm into REAL mares, not your pedo shit.

Nevada

Something is wrong with you. Probably low testosterone. Which means it's a god idea that you don't breed and pass on your inferior genes.

HAPPENING

its my fault
im an asocial neckbeard virgin loser and i admit that

too expensive
i'm socially retarded
i find women tedious to deal with (that's technically not blaming them)

But I am married and we should be having our first child within a year.

MGTOW.

It's totally my fault. What now? It's not going to change.

Because when I was younger I was a hopeless nerd with 0 interest in women that spent most days fiddling with computers, studying, and making a career in IT. In retrospect I believe there were roughtly 3 women/girls in my life that might have been interested in me but I was too autistic or just stupid at the time to even notice it.

Now I'm almost 30, making good money working in IT, saving up a lot, and it's all fucking pointless. What's all this money for if I don't have anyone to spend it on? I'm frugal by nature, I'm not an impulsive buyer and my hobbies are cheap. But I am retarded when it comes to women. And evne if I somehow managet to entice one into mating the sheer awkwardness of such an intimate experience that I've never had would probably result in a heart attack, plus industrial amounts of spaghetti spilling everywhere.

All in all, it's all my fault.

Women don't want me and i don't want to change to suit their needs.

I can't go a day without joking about rape, Canada's bestiality laws and insulting minorities.

I'm honestly surprised she wasn't dismembered. This seems pretty tame.

Because my parent's divorce and sub-sequent ruin for my father showed my I had nothing to gain from it.
He died at age 52 and ended up a hobo because he couldn't pay unrealistically high pensions. All the while barely seeing me and my siblings for it.
He wasn't the best dad, that's for sure, but that doesn't mean he deserved this.

I'm in a similar situation, profession and all. How much have you been able to save? I'm trying to retire early.

Just finished college and starting work in a new state. Had a gf for a couple years but she broke up with me. So, now I'm single and kinda just wanna make a lot of money and worry about work and my life for a couple years. I'm 23 btw

I'm dead inside, user.

chicks like drugs

I am a social reject.
Never had a girl friend.
Never laid.
Never kissed

What's wrong mate?

Coke whores aren't wife material. I'd marry a literal hooker before one

I lost interest at age 22. Used to be a chad in my teens.

I'm mentally ill, hideously ugly and unemployed user

Felt into the university trap. Instead of following a bright life of just working my way up the ladder I'm stuck in the cycle of increasing debt, working two side jobs with shitty hours and wage and barely managing to find time to seriously study. Now I'm already 25 so I cannot back out of this without having wasted all my time. I will just have to continue this for years until I can finally pass all my courses and get my diploma, by that time my prime age is already over. A huge fucking mistake.

For irish standards? Not much, aroud 70k in jewgolds, and a bit in shares. But I'm not irish, I'm a Sup Forumsack, so once I go home it's gonna be enough to buy land and build a decent house close to the capital.

Either that or I'll start my own company with the money.

I think you mean worthless sluts... thanks but no thanks.

Because i dont owe you shit faggot, dont tell me how to live.

Why would you ask a question at all if you're just going to present the answer before anyone can reply? It would have made more sense for your thread to say, "It's your fault you're not in a serious relationship".

Why do I want some emotional creature around me who I have devote time and energy too and who will rob me of 50% of my stuff or destroy my life any time they feel like it?

Pretty much this, except replace IT with drugs.

because im a cuck

Bc pic related