HAPPENING SOON Shapiro Storms Berkeley

Reminder that Shapiro is going to speak at Berkeley on the 14th and Milo is occupying Berkeley for 4 days coming up on the 24th.

youtu.be/aaYZiSsif3c
youtu.be/abwNz8xQINE

Antifags are guaranteed to chimp out for Shapiro and Milo being their for almost a whole week is definitely going push them over the edge. What are your predictions Sup Forums? I have a feeling we're going to see the Antifags go full Weather Underground and step up the domestic terrorism with bombings.

If you're in the area, don't be a pussy, you had better go to both events and show the antfags you aren't going to be intimidated by a bunch of drug addicts and trannies dressing up and acting like ISIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRV8GCvzUf8
youtube.com/watch?v=nECbpe1AF_M
youtu.be/abwNz8xQINE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope antifa kicks the asses of those alt-lite fags

prominent alt-right advised their people not to go, that means the trumpfags and all the other civnat will get BTFO hard

Let Berkeley burn. They have it coming. I'm also getting sick of these constant larp fests with faggots waving around flags screaming about something. Just glad they don't happen in my area.

also
>(((Milo)))
>(((Shapiron)))
just like they wanted the goyim to get hurt and killed... maybe that's just a coincidence...

>prominent alt-right
These people are almost all freally obvious ed subverters you retard. It's no coincidence that any time they do literally anything it's a huge boom for the left and creates huge problems for the right.

Don't bother. He already paid for real security and if SHTF, he has contingencies.

>promotes (((milo)))
>kvetches about suposed subverters
top kek

Turning up to fight Antifa is the worst thing you could possibly do.

This is probably a shill thread

youtube.com/watch?v=tRV8GCvzUf8
libertarians are losers, even opportunist celebrities are jumping ship, thats the sign of your "movement" tanking

You're the faggot siding with antifa

I'm not saying go in Cville style RWDS gear with swastikas and make it another shitshow, I'm saying go and attend the events without fear. Of course, if Antifags attack you, protect yourself.

yeah and you are a loser siding with two kikes, one being a known pedo

Sup Forums dropped him like a hot potato, he is liabilty to all

I might not agree with everything ben shapiro talks about in his talks, but a lot of it i do, and what i appreciate most about him is his stance with regards to free speech of anyone regardless how much he disagrees with it.
I mean the violent left do NOT believe in free speech, it's like it hasn't even dawned on them that if they had their way free speech wouldn't exist. And it's amazing that a nation that relies so much on free speech as such a vital if not the most vital part about their laws, that they can even produce people who in this day and age can walk around and honestly don't believe that free speech is important. Because having someone agree with you and speak their mind, isn't free speech or what free speech is about, free speech is about allowing all speech, especially controversial speech, and for people to make their own determinations what they believe in. The left are essentially the fascists they accuse others of being, wanting to if they could, use the power of the state to shut up everyone who disagrees with them. Or even resort to physical oppression of people who disagree with their ideas.

I mean it's so ironic that they call other people what they are themselves and probably dont even realize that they are.

Bring rope.

Your divide and conquer shillery is really obvious, you Alt "Right" fags get more triggered by any right wing figures having any success than leftists do. Fuck off saboteur.

But Ben Shapiro is a liberal. Wtf?

shapiro promotes diversity in USA, marries a Jewish woman wife, and supports israel.

How fucking hard is it to connect the dots that he's not a good guy? He's bad. Neocon, fake 'conservative'

>If you're in the area, don't be a pussy, you had better go to both events and show the antfags you aren't going to be intimidated by a bunch of drug addicts and trannies dressing up and acting like ISIS.
I hate to say it but it really sounds like you're one of the violent left who plan to show up and want someone to come so that you can beat them up. So i doubt you would have any luck with this, because people on the right don't believe in shutting down free speech for others or walking around beating people over the head for having different viewpoints. And it's clear that you haven't understood this whatsoever.

Gonna be a fun week lads

>a jew and British faggot jew are going to be protested against

I guess ANTIFA is homophobic and anti-Semitic.

Oh, that's fair enough then. Let Antifa shit on themselves, don't present a force that they can legitimately claim to be fighting against.

We're in for a wild amd comfy ride

>Oh, that's fair enough then. Let Antifa shit on themselves, don't present a force that they can legitimately claim to be fighting against.
The best thing antifa can do for the left is to go away and not come out/back on the street ever again. They are destroying the left by doing this and making everyone see the weak position leftists arguments are based on, that they need force and threats in order to get people to agree with them. And also their almost complete inability to tolerate anyone but themselves.

>divide and conquer
ok, cuck, when you get hit in the head with an antifa bat, just say you are not racist and that you disavow nazis, I'm sure it will help LMAO

this is the american libertarianism for you

I dont know what to think of this

Since i know they are starting shit to build their brand
but on the other hand it shouldn't be a problem at all

SAGE AND REPORT ALL RALLY THREADS THAT ARENT OFFICIAL TRUMP RALLYS

reality is people will get their shit kicked in at boston and that laugable patriot prayer rally

I will enjoy watching those melee and watching crying lolbertarians apologizing to antifa
>b-b-b-but I'm not a nazi!!!!1111

Any one need any more proof this faggot is an antifa shill?

This thread is fake, sage. I especially love the weightlifting antifa meme. Ha. Show me a real pic of any antifa anywhere that appears to be able to bench his own bodyweight. People who lift respect strength, and the SJW are the opposite. They best a lefty can do is ride a bike to school. This thread is crap.

I posted it to mock the antifags that actually believe it you goddamn Mongol. We should be encouraging them to continue starting a beef with the Aryan Brotherhood. AB are the most violent and notorious prison gang in the US and heaps of antifaggots, including Clanton are currently looking at doing a lot of time locked up with them.

>dress in all black
>even have tights on ur face to sque ur features
>wait for riots to happen
>slap MAGA stickers on those you want to attack
>repeat
>have BLM= Uncle toms sign

oh, such 4d chess! fuck, this is embarassing...

youtube.com/watch?v=nECbpe1AF_M
you hear how this right wing alt-lite bitch screeches?

the event will result in people getting beat up and Milo eloping, remember, I warned you

>You'd better go and fight against the Jews for these two Jews!

Yeah, nah. Get the fuck out of here, alphabet soup agency.

>Antifag doesn't want us to mess with Antifags
What a surprise, fuck off.

they're a gift to the right, let the mayhem continue.

yeah, last time milo had an event in berkley people just got their skulls bashed while he pranced around and screeched about feminists, the same will happen again

>they're a gift to the right, let the mayhem continue.
They are, i almost feel sorry for the democrats and leftists in general, because it's not everything i disagree with them about, atleast not the RATIONAL leftists, however few of those that are even left by now that haven't switched to republicans just out of disgust of not even being able to have a conversation or put forth non far leftist ideas. But if they keep being so stupid to keep allow them to do this they'll end up losing half their base before 2020 election.

IIRC Berkeley charged Shapiro $16,000 for security, and they have made it difficult to buy tickets (releasing them late, and you have to show up 1 day before to collect a ticket or some bullshit like that).

The security charge has been reduced to $9000 and number of attendees halved, as they aren't going to open up the upstairs floor as they fear people will throw shit.

>youtu.be/abwNz8xQINE
You filthy Goyim better not retweet this or I'm gonna raise all your interest rates as a punishment.

>What are your predictions Sup Forums?
muh antisemites
poor me
then he will leave
>he's a kike and a fucking hypocrite

I dont see it. MAYBE a passing resemblence to trey gowdy

gonna be max /comfy/
Sept 11th tomorrow
Sharpio
Milo
Hopefully more nutshots by pepper bullets.

You my frwind are the enemy. You may not realise it but you do more damage to the movement than any cia shill created to diacredit the ligitimate woes of the right. People like you feel that you can still gain power in the system we live in. You want to play it safe and follow the established way of power structure. You are passivly shilling for the establishment wether you realise it or not. Soul alinsky would have called Sneks, 'have a little, want more'. These people will denounce ANY action by the 'have nots' and effectivly freezing the system to keep the 'haves' in power. WN's, Nazi LARPers, anCaps and chaos dreamers are true revelutionaries ('have nots'). We understand that PR AND PC are paths created by the system to keep the people that desire real change at bay.
Just a bunch of Sneks in the gress.