Why dont we all become one beige race?

Why dont we all become one beige race?

Provide arguments in favor of race preservation

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/murder/brazil-inmate-barbecue-human-flesh-alcacuz-prison/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whites look prettier.

There will be hundred more races if what kikes want to pull off happens. You need dozens of generations to create relatively homogeneous race out of this.
Not to mention IQ loss. 10 points is all what it takes to go from first world to third.

Brazil.

"Why don't we destroy all culture and history"

That's essentially what you're asking, the culture is a direct side effect of the race that produces it. I love my people, I love my culture, and I love my history.

whites created western civ, which is the most advanced one in all important senses (economy, arts, science, politics, legal)
why do you want to destroy such race?

Shitskins and niggers are racially inferior and IQ is a heritable quality.

End of discussion. "Beige" simply means inferior. They're also disgusting. Give me a single justification for destroying the human race in exchange for literally nothing.

How about DIVERSITY? You lefty cuck.

Sure, let's genocide blacks and create hapa qts for everyone

brasil hue hue sopa de macaco uma delicia

doesn't natural selection mean that in the long term the best genes from whites and other races would be combined into a new beige master-race of hegelian perfection?

> that file name
> that complete lack of argument
> that flag
you guys got no shame. shilling and sliding used to take finesse, made you think, have decent comebacks, even if only dialectic ones. I guess most of you simply don't have it

"it" would have lower IQ, no sense of belonging or culture, no pride. Literal subhuman

I went to the British museum last month

the African section was laughable and most of it was recently produced junk made by mixed race "artists"

I did see one black guy in the museum though. He was a security guard.

Who is "we"?

>Provide arguments in favor of race preservation
mine is superior to yours

Genetic variation

Excuse me while I puke having seen that ugly mongrel bitch just after eating.

Whites are attractive and smart, shitskins are ugly and dumb, anything else?

i don't want nigger hair

It's better to have diversity in the world.

I agree with you! For example, Brazil, a place where everyone is beige already is paradise on earth.

bestgore.com/murder/brazil-inmate-barbecue-human-flesh-alcacuz-prison/