New nation

We have found a small island for sale and have plans to raise funds to buy it and build a city state on that island. We, however, need people to come to us and tell us what they'd want from a new country. You can ask any questions below or in the discord.
Discord join code: P6cVkfB

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VeletZa9qQY?t=2m43s
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3072342/What-s-REALLY-like-stay-night-Victorian-fort-middle-sea.html
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2012/03/sealand-and-havenco/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haha can't wait till autistic kids realise they gave their parents money to you thinking they would be king of zamunda or some shit when really they got scammed

>Join our discord we're totally legit about buying an island
No thanks mate, good luck creating Fagtopia though

Also that picture isn't an island

thanks?
Also, I know. It is a picture of Sealand

You're welcome mate
Good time to buy an island too, might be able to pick one up for cheap after being cleaned by Irma

>not owning a bluewater sailboat

Tbf, if you could get a power source and a working hydropnoics system, it'd be ok

You are going to grow enough grass hydroponically to feed cows so we can have burgers?

Nah, I man we could get fish though

Need red meat on a regular basis or we'd descend into cannibalism.

Anyone got decent videos of what its like walking around these places?

Wait, how are vegeterians not cannabals then?

Vegetarians and Vegans aren't human

So what do you intend to do on that island?

There are no natural resources, do you intend to make a tax haven?

I'll have no part in your kikery

in environments lacking sources of red meat humans revert to cannibalism. A few subhuman vegans with chronic malnourishment doesn't change sociobiological facts.

Tourism, possibily

We'll import some in then

How do you plan to raise the millions of dollars you need to purchase a tourism-worthy island and put a resort on it

Making dank memes and coding probably.

We're working on that

right. there are also small breeds of cattle but importing would be best. what you guys really need is a100'+ sail boat. that solves everything.

Yeah, and I asked how

Youmean like just sail to international waters and claim the boat is a nation?

Possibily a tax haven

youtu.be/VeletZa9qQY?t=2m43s

no but flag it as your nation, the island isn't habitable but the ship(s) are. They just need to be in the large to huge size range to be proper homes.

>OP comes up with the idea of buying an island
>OP wants to build a city state
>OP doesn't have an idea or plan to run that

Nice.

Have you ever run a fucking country?

That's actually a solid idea

Correct. The expense here is building the boat, but that's manageable if you DIY it. I already have a boat I semi-live on, it's very comfortable.

Ngl, that idea was fucking genius

Thanks, but it's nothing new. This is common knowledge amongst sailors.

i can cook for everyone, don't you dare put a french guys inside the kitchen

join the discord then

how do i join the discord???????

I don't want anything to do with your fraud scheme mate.

New Zealand already has a nicely established place for us all to live.

you have to get discord, click add server and pasted the code I gave in there

Friendly reminder that manmade structures can't be countries

Yeah I think I'll just settle one of the uninhabited islands in the southern fjords and lead a secluded peaceful existence

How easy is it to "cheat the system" to get residency?

if you buy an old delapitated aircraft carrier you could just sod the top and fence it in and you have a pasture for cattle. underneath could be your hydroponic farm fields. chicken coops could also be placed on top.

what i imagine it'd be is a bunch of shipwrecked steel vessels on one side of the island, welded together like some kind of massive flotilla. that would be the main city. and the other side of the island is the tax free resort island that has minimal construction to maximize its beauty.

it might be cool depending on what kind of government system. i don't see it working with anything but a strong centralized authority to ensure dipshits arent going to sabotage boats and shit.

make burger burgers?

We're a duarchy atm, so two kings

>two kings
Oh shit I was right about it being Fagtopia

Don't buy just salvage derelicts and patch them up enough to get there from wherever you find them.

Yup.

Shit is never going to happen.

Sup Forums talked about getting a mansion for over 6 years, I doubt pol will achieve anything close.

>duarchy

Enjoy your power struggles.

this one is comfier

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3072342/What-s-REALLY-like-stay-night-Victorian-fort-middle-sea.html

We've been over this before, last time we spawned Kekistan.
Plz stop.

Two seperate royal families, not two gay kings

How is it attached to the bottom? Can it topple over?

that's the stupidest shit you could do. just make it an oligarchy of 5 with each being specialized in a department, e.g. joe knows about agriculture and geography but can still vote on all decisions. or just make it a technocracy, no useless government officials.

ffs you have a blank slate and the knowledge of 5k years of human history, 50/50 power never works

You want to roleplay a monarchy over a bunch of Sup Forums autists, you're absolutely 2 gay kings

After I get a few personal issues cleared up I'm going to make this happen just because I can. I live on an island and own a boat or two so go figure.

>royal families
stop larping

I call dibs on prima noctis.

God speed user.
I don't see why people aren't trying to buy something like a missile silo, or old bunker in a country that doesn't have cucked gun/free speech laws.
That would be a better start.
Either way, sounds like some hippy shit commune. I assume it would probably degenerate into one anyway. Half of /pol is pot smoking, drug using, lazy, and literally faggots.
I might be surprised though, but people last year were actually attempting to buy land. They had a forum and everything.

Nope, we don't need idiots like you. Did you not learn the first time... Jesus christ dude, the point is to NOT make the same mistakes.

If you want meat go hunt for it faggot.

You could at least grow enough grass to get high

OP just discovered The Principality of Sealand

Yeah, only people who value a "tasty burger" over the survival of there own planet and health are human.

If you encourage meat the way it's eaten today, you are part of the problem and you aren't invited. Were not gonna make half the island a pasture and waste half our resources so you can eat a fucking burger. You want a burger? Go inna woods and get one.

>not keeping the cows to run the ship on their methane

Sell grass buy beef steaks and other necessities such as fuel and alternative energy systems.

Correct. You use solar panels and renewable energy sources...

Do I have to explain this shit to you again? THE POINT IS TO NOT MAKE THE SAME FUCKING MISTAKES.

Nope, it will never happen, too many stupid people, forget about utopia. People seem to think it means doing the same shit you've been doing, but getting it on an island.

>leftypol island

fucking kek

Organic grass fed locally produced beef is available in my area and is affordable and ethical.

Show how your burger is worth the energy and resources to create it. Show how it's worth the land, fossil fuels, and health consequences.

I don't give a fuck about politics, left, right, it's the same shit. Sweetie, there will be no "left or right" on the island, we will do what LOGICALLY makes sense to do.

But yeah, you have fun using 75% of the island to make mountain dew and burgers, i'm sure that will last a long time.

>We, however, need people to come to us and tell us what they'd want from a new country.

Make waifus real

Sea-Land , Pirate Bay, Kill yourself.
sage.

>half the island
>75% of the island
oh shit you're that jewish meme image made flesh
inb4 87.5% of the island

The problem is retarded people can't use moderation. They want a burger 5 times a day everyday.

I never said anything about its cost or if it was ethical. It fucks the whole earth up, we have to live on the earth, I think we can all agree on that.

I would not allow factory farming, in any capacity for an endless list of reasons. Another reason is that all those factory farm workers end up with ptsd, I don't want any loose screws around me.

So basically you are on an island surrounded by protein in the water, fish, crab, lobster, etc. But you still have to cling to the way of life that didn't work... OOOOOK.

FUUUG

How old are all you faggots? This has been tried and failed. It turns out a WW2 AA platform isn't suitable for shit. The royal family are douches. They were propositioned to host piratebay and declined because they were too pussy.

Then there is the data connectivity problem.

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2012/03/sealand-and-havenco/

Yeah sweetie, it's not an exact figure, I know it triggers your autism. It's called an exaggeration, welcome to human interactions 101.

I bet your mom weighs a ton. Does that trigger you because she doesn't actually weigh 2000 pounds?

We'd import the Mt. Dew drink in concentrated form and pipe it into our homes. We'd convert an oil tanker and use it for this purpose. We'd import tons of frozen burgers in refrigerated shipping containers using a second ship. We'd export dank memes shit is going to be cash.

Hope you have enough money to get your own ISP setup there or have someone with the knowledge of how to do it. Otherwise your gonna have a bunch of turbo-neets out there with nothing to do all day.

Yeah but there has to be red meat on the menu or you turn into a scrawny neet.

>farming fucks the earth
>muh renewables
>your mother is fat

quite literally leftypol island