BitChute deletes satirical songs over "hatespeech"

The Great Shuttening continues on, untinterrupted. Anyone who thought we had alternatives has had their mouths shut forever. If you aren't building new platforms, consider this the end of free speech. Consider it the end of democracy too, because you can not collect donations, and you can't run for office or spread your policy ideas. All platforms are closed to you if you are to the right of Liberal Centrists. Anyone who thinks "freedumb" still exists are useful idiots, active agents for ZOG matrix. Wake the fuck up and pick a side.

This is the video, by the way, very mundane, but a good song:
youtu.be/TldZPwUW12g
The Gab post:
gab.ai/BitChute/posts/11910775

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=TldZPwUW12g
youtu.be/J2juWLWmVOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats with libertarian faggots only supported muh freeze peach when it applies to their gay views, but you get some actual shit going against the grain and they cuck right away

libs keep moving the goal post
"oh no what about free speech!"
they want to break our ties to these new media cites and stop them before they grow, just like when they smeared gab

its a fucking bad song and makes for bad listening

this shit is only made for incendiary reactions, not for recreational entertainment. I guarantee everyone in the comments was 16 year olds going "LOL I PLAYED THIS OUT MY CAR WINDOW ON LOUDSPEAKER"

nothing of value was lost

bump for visibility, this is one of the most important threads up right now

Ok Green Party.

Because they are really mostly made up of dude weed libtards.

bump

t. BitChute

Bump for freeze peach

Who the fuck is azzmador? why does he think its okay to literally call for the mass murder of people?

Is he one of those people in the alt right that didnt get the memo that rope posting is total irony

BitChute has to follow the UK law.

Still not an argument to post jewtube links shill
>hooktube.com/watch?v=TldZPwUW12g

>I have no sense of humor

>incendiary reaction
If you mean pic related, you're correct

Private companies. They have a dity to turn a profit and your nazi shit turns off advertisers.
Dont like it? Stop being lazy, roll up your sleeves and start your own video hosting site.
You have no right to force a company to use their servers to host ypur content for free

Pfff. Rather destroy their business model and put them on fire when the new economy 2.0 crashes and they become homeless

I think reddit might be more your speed you fucking cuck.

anyone who has WebRTC enabled is stupid , the site falls back to http anyway, bitchute never had a chance as you need millions of peopl ewatching adverts to then take a cut and make any profit.

their idea was removing the bandwidth and hosting cost and not censor it, but they were too greedy for shekels so set up in the UK under UK law where saying anything about the Jews is 6months up to 7 years in prison. even saying Israel is bad is against he law.

oh shit i can fix this

JFC

Wanna bet that its the same crap that brought gab.ai down? The ICANN? What most likely has happened is that the usual suspects contacted bitchute, their namehost, who was threatened before by ICANN (who said that they wont allow them to register names)

So, as it may be sad, its not the end, it never is. I am not sure who else wants to step up to the plate, but for this problem this site works well

www.opennic.org/

Its open DNS

And for the long term, which doesnt have a video feature yet I think, there is also this.

zeronet.io/

But video content may indeed be hard to retain, its the hardest. Text only content, even pictures would be easy to get around with the ICANN problem.

Everyone knew Bitchute was a joke and shill...except OP.

those are valid ways to use the market. But this whiny entitled bullshit is garbage. You have no right to force a company to use their resources against their will.

Bitchute made a decision as a company. They have bills to pay and if advertisers distance themselves they cant pay like costs.
Its just business and no company wants their ad to be associated with white supremacy or hate

picture adjusted.

Suck my dick. In war and love everything is allowed, and this is economic war, tech companies should pray to their favourite SJW scientists that their server farms will not be burnt to the ground and their employees mugged in the parking lot

>I-it's satire, we dindu nuffin

Nazis are literally fucking retarded.

ZOMG, what do you mean I can't call for the genocide of all Jewish people on this platform? What about my free speech rights? Where is the ACLU to defend me?

What the fuck is going on with these idiot stormfags?

Glad bitchute removed it as they are a web torrent service and I would be liable for seeding that video had I clicked on the link which is illegal in my country.

Lol Sure thing tough guy.

Do you think we care what a company wants? We already went to different platforms and those platforms are getting attacked by with things like the backbone infrastructure of the internet.

We had our sites like stormfront and the daily stormer and they came for that too. Payed with our own money too. Sup Forums is the same. For exactly the same reason we also ban people like you from double the best chan.

Make no mistake, there is no morality here kike, its a war.

This is exactly what Obongo and the Gang expected when he signed way the Internet. This is why they did it. Since it looks like Trump won't put any of these fuckers behind bars, they're just going to go ahead with their plans where they can as if they won the election.

I don't have opinions on details, but I think the Charlottesville shit was largely planned by the Dems, and they had the response locked and loaded far ahead of time, and what we're seeing now was scripted out in some fucking Soros prospectus many moons ago.

I wait patiently to see you sway in the wind, traitor

Jews need to die senpai

Brandenburg v. Ohio, faggot.

We need an infographic based on this fact, too many sites are now getting fucked with because of exactly this problem. I could make a very crude one if nobody else wants to though. Explaining the problem a little bit in basic detail.

Watch out, we got a bad ass.
You wont do jack shit, you fat fucking moron.

This, my dude. We're at war. Rights and ideologies are luxuries, and right now, we're fighting for our existence and voices. We do to them what they've done to us. It's eat or be eaten right now.

This... it's a first immendment right to be able to call for the death of all Jews

So now all anyone has to do is false flag a site they don't like and (((ICANN))) can threaten it with shutdown.

There is only one reason to use an alternative to youtube, and BitChute has failed to deliver. The princess is in another castle.

Maybe we should invest in file coin because their gimmick is decentralized storage. Did anyone know if they would be able to limit what you can store?

You don't have a right to not be offended. Offensive speech requires the most protection.

why should anybody care about somebody literally calling for mass murder though? How does that advance anybodies interests?

If you have not been paying attention yet. Its over. The internet is 1984. Your best hope to win is moderate now , period.

What do you mean? I can direct people away from ICANN and warn them of ICANN sites. I can make graphs and tell people who is censoring what, I can direct people to the platforms like zeronet, or give information how to avoid ICANN. I trade in information and I like doing so. With a little bit of effort this new vector of attack can be avoided once more as we always had in the past. Not every IT loving person even knows what is going on, and while I may not be able to design a site, I have been informing people on the ICANN thing for a while now. So yea, I can play a part in this and there is little that you can do to stop me.

>illegal opinions
it's completely fine under US law

> Confederate flag
> Wants a civil war
Are you guys gonna fight like weak faggots just like the Confederacy?

The time for rights, legality, muh constitution is over

Your enemy does not play this game they manipulate and cheat the system all the time in a bid for our destruction and death.

You are a fool to play by those traditional rules.

We are at war with an enemy that wants us dead and our wives and children raped and murdered

Also, re: collecting donations
Hatreon or whatever is an alternative to patreon with Sam Hyde and stuff on it

We will end this reign of evil, fuckhead. I think the current terror over the existence of Nazis has begun to show the cracks in the censors' abilities to operate.

>gab

cringe

I like your pic related. Thanks for sharing.

freedom of speech is meant to protect unpopular speech, since popular speech doesn't need protection :-)

>okay to literally call for the mass murder of people

That's not illegal.

> Infographics will fix it!

Moderation means the death of white people.. civic nationalism is brown nationalism.

I've always doubted that BitChute had a chance because it has nothing that other sites couldn't instantly replicate in a better way.

Lee wasn't a weakling. The South lost because the North had all of the industry and the rest of the world stayed out of the conflict. The South fighting for as long as it did is a testament to how strong they were.

This old fag is on the right track. Give him a look see
>>youtu.be/J2juWLWmVOQ

Exactly, and terrorism is one of the most effective strategy against a bunch of hipster problem glasses code monkeys who still believe in the power of the state to protect them. It only takes a hammer a hoodie and sunglasses to kill a techie

Mass murder of people, who jews? There are six million survivors 72 years later.

Wow this is exactly me fuck every single caption is spot on

Sure you will, Cletus.
You and your white trash cousin fucking hill tribe will show us all, just like you did in 1865.
This is why people laugh at you

lol I also have an info-graphic around you. We have many of such things. They are points of information to better ourselves, quite a neat thing to have!

You see, when you give a piece of information to another person, as well with pictures, it allows them to get that information and change. If I do that for an attack vector, then people can avoid that attack vector. Pretty useful.

It sounds like it violates the TOS of the site.

Listen im a fan of free speech but we are in a situation where the supreme court has not determined its the job of private companies to respect the first amendment regarding its services

Until we have such a ruling. These companies are going to shut down the right. And so long as we have gross people like (PIC RELATED) pretending they are the vanguard of free speech activism we are fucked

I love the kikes [spoiler]when they're all extinct and wiped out from existence. Gas them with love![/spoiler] See? I can love.

Imho advertisers are pretty stupid, or it's just an excuse. Why wouldn't they want to sell shit to white nationalist? There is no such a thing as bad publicity. If they were smart they could even create a huge scandal in the media and get even more publicity.

So you plan on personally doing this?
We both know you are some obese keyboard warrior who talks tough but in reality you are just an uneducated hick coward.

why isnt dailymotion on that list?

Are you a grill or a tranny?

"moderation is bad"
LOL okay. Keep telling yourself that. The dude in question told a news team in texas the son in law of the president should be gassed. He is a fucking cretinous retard and anybody who supports him inside alt right circles is defeating themselves.

>Your best hope to win is moderate now
Moderate like Jared Taylor or moderate like the GOP? Remember, the position of the left is that all Republicans are Nazi/Klansmen and all white people have to die. So if you want to compromise, you'd better be to the left of Paul Ryan.

also easily censored. As is liveleak, personal experience there.

tell that the three Arabs from yesterday. Scored 4 phones and 250 bucks. But what do you care? This is the internet your attempts to defuse white wing terrorism are pathetic and will not change anything. The Un will go the way of the LoN, mark my words /leftypol/

This. Talk about 'muh rights' when it helps them, otherwise they stand for and believe in nothing. Fair weather constitutionalists. Fuck helping them, ever

>why should anybody care about somebody literally calling for mass murder though?
1) This is how freedom of speech will end.
2) All kikes must die.

>Can't force a service-based private company to abide by one of the first supreme laws of the land
>But we can force you to bake cakes for faggots

Because association with white supremacy turns off more people than it could ever bring in. Condemning it and shutting it down shows your company has values and draws in customers.
Besides, hiw much purchasing power do rural povety stricken whites have? Its not like trailer trash is rich

Liveleak is owned by a censorous jew named Hayden. In the early 2000's, he debuted by buying Ogrish, banning racism, and merging it into Liveleak.

Moderate like identity europa. The largest and most successful white identity movement in modern american history. They have all their services still up and running because they dont run around calling for extermination and making fun of people dying

Clean and professional.

The problem is it looks like the cretins are being given the spotlight after charlottesville. Which is a damn shame because their autistic outbursts may actually end up hurting the effective activists

Jared Taylor is being deplatformed.. the only moderation allowed will be civic nationalism you fool

Honestly if you're so determined to post nazi gas the jews videos somewhere just fucking learn how to host videos on the web and host it yourself.

The only other way this is going to happen if someone creates a literal nazi video hosting service just for retards like you.

I am mass reporting any video with violence in it right now.

>Threatening, inciting, promoting or glorifying violence will not be tolerated.

They will be targeted soon. Stormfront didn't even allow swastikas and certainly didn't allow for talk of extermination

Yeah it was just an excuse to ban stuff Jews don't like. Violence against anyone else is kosher goy

Get off your basement couch and get out there and preach your gospel face-to-face. I'm tired of doing this alone. Join me. In the real world! Our world!

Like I said. No supreme court decision yet. No lawsuits filed. Your vanguard is 2 fugitives with no money or real influence anymore (weev and anglin) and some weird old WN 1.0 guy whos only accomplishment is some podcast.

(((Azzmador)))

hahahahahahahahahaha.
No nit really. That's the myth you like to keep up, but you blew it. The only thing that gets trough is CENSORSHIP and it is your own fault for arguing for freedom while working on oppression. Normies might not understand the concept of critical theory but they don't like being shut down for criticizing. Add to this the over inflationary use of racist bigot nazi and you have created the perfect storm for fascism. Well done /leftypol/ well done.

>Yeah it was just an excuse to ban stuff Jews don't like. Violence against anyone else is kosher goy

Exactly. If they don't remove a video that shows violence, it proves they are hypocrites.

There is a slavic rap video in which they beat up drug dealers.

That won't last. You couldn't even say nigger on Stormfront.

You have 0 right to force a corporation to use their servers to host your content.
There is no right to YouTube.
You are free to start your own website if you wish.
Those bakeries, as part of obtaining a busines license, voluntarily agreed to the municipalities anti discrimination statutes of their own free will

I wonder how a kike supreme court, who ruled that kike corporations are private citizens who can donate unlimited amounts of shekels to other kike politicians, would rule on restricting corporate rights

Many national anthems promote or glorify violence.

I need a simple and uncomplicated method of DLing YT vids. right now I'm using a multisep method through VLC

Azzmador is an oldschool Sup Forumsack. Field reporter for Daily Stormer.

Make sure to report every anti-Trump song you find.

Identity europa cant be "targeted" because they are an actual real life movement. You cant prevent people from meeting up and doing respectable activism.

You can however shut down websites and paypal accounts of people LITERALLY CALLING FOR MASS JEWISH DEATH because most of these services have TOS that say "no promotion of violence"

I Will say it one more time. Until somebody actually puts the money up to challenge this in federal court. The alt right is going to get its ass kicked really fucking bad unless they move into meatspace like IE did.

The last branch to fall is going to be twitter. If twitter had the same moderation level as facebook the alt right would basically die overnight. But it would also kill twitter since it would drag normies down with it

Ok. Whatever delusion gets you tjrough the night.
No one gives a fuck if some white supremacists get their video nuked.
Actual adults are at work and have bills to pay. You will find out about that ina few years, kid

>no money or real influence anymore (weev and anglin)
The Stormer is doing better than ever right now.

this is about the whole thing in a nutshell.