Minnesota man, 98, wanted for Nazi war crimes in Poland

What the fuck is wrong with poles?
First they demand a trillion (literally) euros for reparation and now this:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/13/minnesota-michael-karkoc-poland-nazis-ukraine

>As the history of Nazi hunting approaches its inevitable end, it could seem anticlimactic that one of its final chapters concerns a 98-year-old resident of an assisted living facility in a quiet, tree-lined section of north-east Minneapolis.
>In March, a Polish judge issued an arrest warrant for Michael Karkoc, for his alleged role as a “top commander” of a Nazi-affiliated Ukrainian nationalist unit that massacred 44 civilians, including women and children, in the Polish village of Chłaniów in 1944.

How does arresting that poor old man make the dead people alive again? Can't you for once show that you are the bigger man and say: Enough is enough? How long will this butthurtery continue? It's a joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/13/minnesota-michael-karkoc-poland-nazis-ukraine
timesofisrael.com/german-holocaust-denier-again-sentenced-to-prison/
youtu.be/qyDiXNEHybM
youtube.com/watch?v=vMpV9YkFgV4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Into archive unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/13/minnesota-michael-karkoc-poland-nazis-ukraine

Why shouldn't he suffer like he made others suffer

i hope minnesota doesn't buckle and let those kikes win. we've got lots of muslims and somali so hopefully they're antisemitism wins out

he did nothing wrong

NUKE POOLAND

Send them Jimmy Carter; see if they notice

The trillion in reparations was a response to Germany's 6 gorrilion refugees.
They only demanded it because they knew it would shut Merkel up.

You realize that if you don't obey orders in a war, you get shot? Not just in the Wehrmacht, literally in every army on earth.

So they want to drag an old man half around the planet into court, because he obeyed orders?

Why don't they just leave the EU?

he could always escape battle lol

Yeah man just make yourself a deserter. You won't be caught and then brought against the wall

and he should have been shot after war by the winning force then, because he followed those orders.
Too fucking bad.

>nazi hunters

imagine being so pathetic you have to track down 90 year old men and women who may or may not have been involved in alleged German atrocities 70+ years ago.

polish are eternally butthurt, its part of their identity at this point. if they have nothing to be butthurt about they cease to exist, its literally self preservation

>of a Nazi-affiliated Ukrainian nationalist unit that massacred 44 civilians

poles still mad they got cleansed by the ukrainian insurgent army.

its a good plan for the trillion euros though
>bankrupt germany
>german market crashes
>merkel is forced to not have niggers flood the country

>So they want to drag an old man half around the planet into court, because he obeyed orders?

no, they want to send a message to anyone who questions their narratives. They won't hesitate to humiliate or even kill you. This 88 year old woman is being locked up by your government. I wonder if the left will defend this "nonviolent" criminal timesofisrael.com/german-holocaust-denier-again-sentenced-to-prison/

youtu.be/qyDiXNEHybM
>jewish justice

I love kraut tears

fuck this evil piece of shit. we should kill his ass

you're just pissed because of the money.

>56 KB
>Minnesota man, 98, wanted for Nazi war crimes in Poland

I hope they torture him to death - a lot.

There is something hilarious about that picture, in how it shows the double standards of kraut mentality.

shut up african inbreed
youtube.com/watch?v=vMpV9YkFgV4

Funny how I never heard about Soviets or Americans being hunted like this.

I think all those years of knowing what you did is suffering enough.
the fuck they gonna do give him the death sentence?
cunts probably senile.

the time to punish him came and went like 20-40 years ago.

fucking slav kike hybrids

insurgent? more like hired chimpoids by the dominant military force. savage scum more like it

Minneapolis is in America retard.

meanwhile "returning" jihadis" go to the front line of the welfare and housing line

Because they won the war

The guy is Ukrainian though.

fick dich, cunt?

You betray the flag you post as

ah let the old fart go, someone freshen my captian crunch bowl.

Your the retard. The guy they are hunting isn't American. He just lives in America.

"War crimes" are a made up term
Every side in every war did bad shit, unless you purposely killed/hurt civilians there was no war crime

We really need to start our own kike hunting group.

Get people to admit to the holocaust lies.

it's called justice, something krauts know nothing about

"He spoke against the Jews"

If you had a fifth of your people wiped out you'd probably want the perpetrators brought to account too.

There six million survivors on tour 72 years later.

Some day, every single person who was alive between 1939 and 1945 will be dead and buried. Even children born during that time. Dead and buried.

And they will still be making arrests.

ok. start with me internet tough guy.

I live at 1060 W. Addison, Chicago, IL

Bring help. I'll see you when you get here.

Give me a trollion and send me your veterans to lock up before they die Kraut.

That is an order!

Schnell!

Did he gassed hundreds of billions of innocent ones too?

It doesn't. It makes you feel better about it.