All politics aside, wouldn't this fix most of America's problems?

All politics aside, wouldn't this fix most of America's problems?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3LzbqH9X2io
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the president doesnt have that kind of power. who the fuck wrote this garbage?

It would be a great example for the rest of the world, i would give 5 years top of lifespan to a society like this

Yes it would

This has to be bait

How would you prevent people from leaving such a shithole? Shit thread

I would love to see this enforced. I mean the attempt would be funny.

You're just a dumb goyim if you don't understand why this would be good

Lol, I know this is bait, but no, this wouldn't fix anything.
I love the part about arresting people earning over $2 mil a year.
Do liberals think these people just sit on their asses and collect money? There is a reason that person is CEO of a company.

In all, id give this society a couple months before an economic collapse. I'm assuming a government takeover wouldn't occur before that due to the sheer number of the lefties who will be getting "free" shit.

This the worst thing ive ever read

I thought the USSR wasn't real communism

I think we should implement all this today. That way we can just start shooting you stupid fuckers and be done with you.

This would fix "America's" problems by ensuring the collapse of the American state to be replaced by whatever warlord is able to gain the most following/military influence.

thats literally he ultimate form of progressivism. anarcho communism is one step away

USSR didn't have open borders you dumbass, quite the opposite

I thought the president wasn't meant to be a dictator? Though this would probably cause a right wing revolt, so if OP is willing to make this sacrifice for the future then I'm ok with it

but what is the source of this tho

(((Re education)))

>Police state with Totally open borders

Do they not see the complete contradiction?

He's probably a mexijew faggot earning 10k a year!

Let's solve America's problems by making it a 3rd world country.

Seriously, let's count
8) Kill on spot an estimated 55 million of american gun woners (only legal ones, you'll have to kill a lot of people with unregistered guns (mainly black))
7) Arrest half of the americasn population (330/2 = 165 million, - 55 million gun woners killed) means arresting 110 million people.
3) Nationalize and give for free shit that makes up half of the economy and then
6) Start giving even more free shit, then
5) fuck up anyone producing actual wealth, and then
4) make the country a free for all creating even more public expenses
1) Then take away religious freedom from what used to be 75% of the US population
2) I don't think there will be anyone to be sent to prison after that

About half of this is just childs dreams who doesnt understand how anything works... Lol

>All politics aside, wouldn't this fix most of America's problems?

it would push people into political extremes, and eventually end up causing nativism and civil war.

The problem seems to be freedom of association. People cannot realistically freely associate with one another. I wouldn't mind if people wanted to live this way but I don't want the state to force me to live this way too.

USSR unironically wasnt real communism because Stalin shoahd most commie kikes and basically instated left-wing fascism. It wastn exactly good but thanks God that is wasnt real communism.

I unironically like #3. It's considered a commie thing, but fascists have done it, too.

Well there are people who literally dont do shit at all and get paid for it... Not all but many...

Not to mention the social conservatism, unironically Russian ethnostate outside of all the stans

Congrats, you just outlined a modern Bolshevik revolution.

Fuck off and die, commie scum.

>wouldn't this fix most of America's problems?

Obviously not but it would probably start a Civil War that might do the trick.

Shitty bait, honestly.

you are retarded, please kys and do not recreate

Imagine if you got Trotsky instead, a fucking Weimar for a 100 years.

This is such a gross infringement on American values that they would be out of office before they could even fucking blink.

I'd give it about 1 - 2 years

Fuck this commie wet-dream.

would love to see this last for more than a year.

>reeducation
>witch hunts
>death camps
why does authoritarianism bring out the stupid in people?

> This is your mind on leftism.

>politics aside
>proceeds to post political post
Still, what the Hell
1. violates the first Amendment.
2. violates the first Amendment.
3. You'll need to get Congress to pass laws to do that. Good luck with that.
4. Using selective enforcement, you could actually do this, at least until Congress impeached you for violating the law. Still, that might take awhile.
5. You'll need to get laws passed making it illegal for anyone to earn more than $2 million a year and to legally confiscate their money for redistribution. Given that congress is made up of millionaires, good luck with that.
6. Nothing is free. Someone has to pay for it. If you make doctors and teachers work for nothing, that's slavery. If you pay them through the government, then you have to raise taxes to do so.
7. There's that pesky First Amendment again. And probably the Second Amendment as well when you go to round them up.
8. Ah, of course. Second Amendment again. As well as a congress unlikely to pass you laws and 40% of the population who all own guns. Imagine a Ferguson, L.A. or Baltimore riot, except that they're all armed with guns and they're coming after you. Good luck with that.

I'll take 3, 4, 5, 6, don't like the others. Would vote for that platform over last year's candidates if I were american.

Pls, tell me that OP wrote this on word, and that this isn't a real post take from plebbit or some other website.

Country founded by people escaping religious persecution. How are you going to enforce laws if you have to give death penalty to self. Education is already free.

I'd give this paper a D- the points are poor idealism and weak radicalism at best. Was legible suggestion read more.

this would cause a civil war immediately

Worst troll attempt ever. Try harder.

>we
As if you own a single gun.

It wouldnt be america anymore

You are absolutely retarded. If you were an American I'd gun you down in the streets, faggot.

you mean niggers and other scum on welfare

Depends on your definition of 'America'.

I agree with 3,5, and 6. He suck pene for the rest though. Probably already does.

Attention whore libtard, GTFO:

You can't tear down the churches, that's violating people's freedom of religion and assuming that they are the only cause of racism.

You can't hand out life sentences for something that has a vague definition these days.

Third one is just retarded.

No restrictions on immigration? 5 terrorist attacks a week or more.

Arrest top earners for making money, and give it to the poor? that money becomes useless as it either starts a loop of arrests for eternity, or inflation fucks america.

If you make healthcare and education free, you destroy 2 job markets, removing high earners's pay, and giving doctors and teachers no incentive to do a good job.

Re-education is fucking dictatorial, almost right out of 1984. It removes our ability to have our own beliefs and bans free speech.

Gun ownership is our second amendment you dipshit, you can't fuck with it that much.

I'd say 15-20 if they manage the gulags halfway decently.

youtube.com/watch?v=3LzbqH9X2io

>That list
>Tear down all Christian churches
Why not all the religious center?
>Gun ownership is a death penalty
Good luck trying to kill all the criminals and law abiding citizens, that sure doesn't affect your reputation in any way
>Nationalize oil Industries
Just like Venezuela, right?
>Make all racism and hate speech a life sentence in prison
You know that the most racist people are blacks, even between them?
>Arrest someone who thinks different and brainwash them

So if you were president you could be a totalitarian dictator with absolute power? That doesn't sounds very presidential

> Trump finding out you can't just declare random things to be the law of the land

> Only Congress can do this

> Sup Forums still hasn't figured this out

>open the borders
>expand welfare state

>w-would this work a-user?

I would kill anyone that comes after the churches. Even if Catholics are filthy pagans, a step on them is a step on us.

Didn't even need to go beyond the first to know it's bullshit. I'm glad I have guns and whoever typed that doesn't.

1. would break all basic human rights whose observance has kept liberals from not getting massacred by right wingers in the first place
2. jailing people for saying things you dont like in a country that has the strongest free speech traditions ever in history?
3. this one is actually a good suggestion
4. opening borders for freedom of mvoement argument is an excellent idea, but saying that immigration should be unlimited is a completely unrealistic idea even high schoolers are smart enough to realize why its impossible, illogical and harmful
5. this should be done, but only with people earning money in dozens/hundreds of millions, there are plently of decent hardworking people who earn 2 mil a year because they deserved it
6. nobody forces you to attend education, it is optional and if you dont like to pay for it you are free to homeschool,
also free healthcare is a nice idea on paper, but in reality it is unsustainable and only creates a bigger problem (especially in a country with millions of poor non-contributing high risk immigrants like the us), it would be preferrable to create a private healthcare system with insurance to pay for very expensive operations and not letting anyone die because he doesnt have money to pay
7. explained this one in number 1.
8. so only criminals use guns to make them robbing and murdering innocents easier?
im not even going to get into what does decision like this mean for civil liberties

1. dont know what those Centers are but sounds creepy and like huge useless money burning machines for graduates with useless degrees

2. sound lke Archipel Gulag when KGB send 70% of population of whole cities to the gulag.
3. lol
4. no welfare then no free gibs or on very low quality. How you wanna educate millions of students for free? or you gonna need harsh screening tests and the rest works in fabrics farming and Labor camps?
5. rich people often have their wealth distributed in assets. Imagine having arrested Steven jobs after he has made his first 2 millions and distributing his company among pic related
rich people are often talented creative and inventing. They often contribute to society and provide for many jobs.
ummm and then there is such thing called morals
6. then youd have to make the whole world equal otherwise well educated people will flee to places where they don't have to fear percussion for being a talented surgeon or software engineer.
7. see 2.
8. see 7.

He is right. It would redpill people

>kill everyone who isnt the most radical leftist
>problems solved

how about, KILL ALL COMMIES
NO people would suffer

tear down all mosque all around the world