Why are blonde hair and blue eyes so important?

Why are blonde hair and blue eyes so important?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny
fuchskrieg.bandcamp.com/track/blonde-haired-blue-eyed-girl-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are brown people so important?

This board has gone to shit

Women

Because it's aesthetically appealing.
It's also a very clear sign of unmixed white genetics, which some of us happen to value a lot.

But you knew this, you stupid fuck.
This is obvious and common knowledge.
You're just trying to stir shit up, aren't you? Little weak-ass faggot dickhead.

> unmixed white genetics
Ah yes, more meme science from the greatest scientific minds the Right Wing has to offer.

Because fuck the brown hordes

To hell with them
I like girls of my own RAZA

Gotcha

Niggers aren't important

One of the rarest combinations on the planet and nobody likes gingers, so they get thrown out.
>natural blonde and blue eyes
>doesn't grow beard because of gingerness

I have to say, the best part about being white is how beautiful the women are. Blonde haired and blue eyed women just have this magic about them, when you are pounding their pussy, you can just stare into their eyes and forget you're even fucking-that's my only issue-everyone else literally looks the same.

because anyone without blue eyes is an untermensch who needs to die

this

Can we throw in the cunts that dye their hair blonde? I want to perpetuate the master race, but I keep running into impostors.

I guess because it represents "whiteness", and lack of admixture. Blond blue eyed people are pretty but not the prettiest. Green eyes/dark brown hair > all

Can hair actually be naturally as dark red as the fourth example on the white side? Because it sure looks dyed to me. And that does not count.

I think there is legit scientific data that states people with blue eyes spec. tend to have the highest IQs. My grandmother was a red headed blue eyed woman, I'm a mongrel looking brown haired dark brown eyed dude-you still gas even if blue eye in gene pool?

I'm ginger with blue eyes fuck you burger

I agree

Is a neonatal trait.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny
European children are usually born with blue eyes and blonde hair, this darkens as they get older and more mature. Blue eyes and blonde hair in adulthood is a seen as a sign of youth, it is attractive due to this.

Silver/Grey eyes are godlike. Next up is emerald green. Then violet, then blue, then hazel. Everything else is poo.

It's not the blue eyes, it's the Northern European genes.

Not even Hitler ''gassed'' people with brown eyes, why would anyone want to do that. The goal is simply to preserve human biodiversity, and that includes both brown and blue eyes. Preserving HBD is not a radical idea, despite what Rabbi Goldstein insists on.

I would ask for childhood pictures of them. Many blond women (and especially men) get their blondes turned brown when the grow up. That means they still carry the blonde genes.

They are cute, snowniggers are cute

Why is anything important? You value and preserve diversity for diversity's sake. When everyone is the same there will be no diversity to respect or value

I saw a pudgy indian man with silver eyes on my daily commute, it was crazily aesthetic.

I gots me blue eyes and blonde hair. But looks can be deceiving as I am about 50% snownigger/sami - with genetic traits following such as shortened limbs (I'm 180/6 but if you measure my hands, feet, cock and skull I have the body of a man between 190 and 200/6-3 and 6-6).

There are other physical traits I've inherited but even worse is that I've inherited that gyp nomad psycology and nigger laziness.

So... don't be so fucking sure about those blueeyed blondes. I also get profoundly dark - I normally look white but a few weeks in the mountains makes me darker than most brown people... it's funny thouhg, I look so white you cant see Imma darkie snownigger until you see me side by side with brown people on photos.

>tfw your country is literally full of these people
feels pretty amazing

Almost correct. The darkening of blonde hair is connected with testosterone, thus blonde women are submissive and have wet snatches.

The beauty of the white race is important but it's not nearly as important as the intelligence, creativity, and benevolence.

If you're blonde and blue eyed, your other parent was not pure saami. I doubt any pure saamis exist anymore. They were centuries ago black eyed, short, and black haired. Nowadays you can't tell a part a saami from a snownigger.

Would be interesting to know the % of prisoners who have blond hair and blue eyes. I bet if you normalized for the population rate, they would be insanely under-represented.

and they all would fuck a hundred big black cocks before a tiny cocked racist

Oh, I understand that, many people in my family were once blondes, but I'm still almost as blonde as when I was a baby. Over here blonde women are rare, but there are thousands of brunettes in my area that have dyed blonde hair. It's easier to find red-heads with green eyes here than real blondes in general, and they're technically rarer than us blonde-haired and blue-eyed people are.

Complete shit responses from Anglos.

Why are they so important among white people?

don't know about the right girl, but the left one has finnish bf. and real life isn't like the average polack's cuck fantasies

Always wanted to visit Finland, now I have another reason.

Is that why Arnie had black hair? Your hair will not darken from androgens unless you only have a small amount of genes for light hair.

China Swedes

That is true. I am registered sami, but I am obviously about 50% pure viking.

That said - I'm a head taller than most of my family and about the only one with body hair and that can grow a full beard. I guess I lucked out cuz it's no doubt about my lineage.

dont give a hit about hair color Tbh, its about the eye color. any form of blue/green/hazel/amber are valuable

i'm gonna kick your ass sven

Squarehead.

Why do you weirdos project so much onto white women? It's so creepy. I'm naturally blonde and blue eyes, I'd rather die before sleeping with a leftist or any of their pet groups. Most of us, left or right, have taste, which is why "liberal" men try so hard to get laid, even if it means emasculating themselves and pretending to be feminist, and it still never works. White women like white men, you'll just have to deal with that fact and try to move on.

I was perfectly blonde until puberty when my hair turned "dark blonde" - but reality is that my hair is dark but sunbleach extremely rapidly making me a blonde in the eyes of most of the world.

That said - I'm pretty sure this is science. You are confusing pureblooded blondes and the mayority of blondes I think.

they aren't. only subhuman nazi larpers think they are because, just like niggers, they base their actions on feelings like lust and sex

They're not.

They look good on some women, and faggy on most men.

Green eyes are more unique and beautiful

Because they are attractive traits

This.

Nazis are just white niggers. Successful whites don't need big government to help them thrive.

This is better

superficial traits that can be mimicked by simple dye. Genetics if far deeper than skin, a blonde blue eyed albino nigger is still a nigger. If you really are racist because "they look ugly" then you are probably some inbred redneck trash

How are they more attractive than, say, this?

102 iqlet

>hurr durr hitler only wanted blue eyes and blonde hair
This is like 5 year old type shit how was this bumped to the top

Pretty sure the main pathway of androgen mediated darkening is the tyrosine axis (which converts to melanin in melanocytes) along with adrenal hormones. There's a lot of rate-limiting enzymes which mean that increased tyrosine levels don't always cause increased melanin production.

Brunettes are obviously the master race

They're objectively the most attractive eye and hair color and they're very rare in the world. If you look at """blonde""" girls' eyebrows more often than not they are brown or black hair - There are more fake blondes than real blondes because it looks attractive and exotic. If you go to supermarket banks, blonde hair and blue eyes are overwhelmingly demanded and a lot of the time by brown people who don't carry those genes buy admire their beauty.

It objectively is not.

>all the triggered mudeyes itt
lol

no u

They can be, but it's all personal preference at this point, aka RACISM

Red hair and blue eyes Scottish. Couldn't be whiter but still ugly. I'd take being attractive with brown eyes and hair any day

Fallen Angel genetics...

>blonde hair and blue eyes are overwhelmingly demanded and a lot of the time by brown people who don't carry those genes buy admire their beauty.

So you're saying you're a nigger?

>Nobody likes Gingers
Think again, rural white nigger trash. Red heads are top tier.

>implying she's white

Relevant and Sup Forums approved punk song about this
fuchskrieg.bandcamp.com/track/blonde-haired-blue-eyed-girl-2

They're bugmen. It's what you should expect from them

When you had your heart broken by a redhead qt to so you complain about them on Sup Forums

Hot ones yes but those are relatively rare. Tfw ugly ginger

They are not

Fake blondes
Real blonde (eyebrows)

you're pretty fucking stupid, did you know that? you can have platinum blonde hair and black eyebrows at the same time. as you can have dark hair and red beard

also the girl on left has shaved her eyebrows and draws them

Love all white women but brunettes arouse me much more tbqh.
My first love when i was a teenager was a blonde with green eyes but brunettes with brown eyes make the world go upside down for me.

blacked posting really hurt this board.

Blonde hair and green eyes for women is much better.
Brown hair and green eyes for men is much better.

>t. i have brown hair and green eyes, so obviously they are best

D'aww thanks user i'm the latter

Yep. And my wife has blonde hair and green eyes. Blonde haired men look more feminine on average. I'm glad I didn't get blonde hair.

>ITT triggered brown haired brown eyed people

Because it's a recessive trait, and if that becomes buried in other genetics then it's likely not going to resurface for a long-ass time. It's also an aesthetic and immediately distinguishable trait that separates whites from other races. People like putting things into categories, so blurring the lines more than they already are would make people pretty resentful and prone to blue on blue. Or brown on brown in this instance.

Easy to detect illness.

>tfw nobody likes blonde men

maybe in USA, but women like blonde men here.

Brunnetes for breeding, snowniggers for fun any med man knows that

Can you stop posting pictures of girls >:(

better

>blonde men can't be masc-

So you can't recognize whites without blonde hair and blue eyes? You're a fucking idiot.

lol blonde is ubermensch in usa this poster is just assblasted

Looks like a try hard tubby

It's all the Nordcucks have

The mods just fucking delete every thread they disagree with

That's because America is full of mongrels. I'm glad I didn't get blonde hair. And I hope my kids don't get it. Blonde daughters would be fine, just not sons.

he's over 2m and built like a brick shithouse

Blonde hair is important aesthetically.

Every person I know with blue eyes has to wear glasses and is slowly going blind. They're too light-sensitive.

Green eyes are superior, they can be just as nebulous without the inferior vision.

>long hair
>leather pants
>masculine
>