Why don't other races appropiate white culture? Do whites not have a culture...

Why don't other races appropiate white culture? Do whites not have a culture? I honestly can't think of a single incident of this. I've never seen a Mexican get a British tattoo for example.

twitter.com/yungsarah_/status/906355672610045954

Other urls found in this thread:

prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/3387-jalyssa-dunhamo496/
twitter.com/yungsarah_/status/906355672610045954
youtu.be/gFjZurBYr38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whites do have a culture and the most successful of other races emulate white culture.

there are many dudes all over the world who love pink floyd. this is essentially the british zeitgeist expressed in music.

there are niggers who dress in the fanciest british styles. suits, bracers, leather shoes. all the product of british people and culture.

You realize what language you are typing in

Niggers in America speak english. Non-whites all over the world wear blue jeans and cotton shirts. Baseball, Football, Hockey, Basketball etc etc are played by non-whites all over the world. Non-wh

whites get tribal tatoos because they like the idea of being some ancient spiritual person. kikes obviously coointelpro'd people to think they cant hone the spirits of their ancestors.

The south america beaners love metal music

Jazz, blues, rock and roll are all played on Instruments engineered in Europe

The entire existence of non-"whites" is cultural appropriation of the highest degree.

>Why don't other races appropiate white culture?

But they do, faggot. White culture is so ubiquitous that people don't even think they're appropriating white culture when they're appropriating white culture.

I see nogs driving cars every day. Ever see a Nigger on an airplane? How about using the internet? Hell even a computer?

>tfw English
How to appreciate my culture more?

this girl is sexy af desu

Yeah, they're breaking their backs to get into white countries, wear our clothes, listen to our music, and use our technology because there's no such thing as white culture.
When's the last time you heard about a European building a raft out of water bottles to float across the Med to Africa?

pretty much everything any other race living in western society is "appropriation" of white culture

Get that disgusting ape off of there . Baboon face.

You know the niggers beloved fired chicken was not a nigger recipe. They didn't have bread so how would they have had bread crumbs? Fried chicken was taught to the niggers by Europeans

get some standards

How stupid are you?
What language is this?

Pretty much all other races appropriate white culture when they use vaccines, have complex surgeries, fly in a plane, etc... etc...

It was Scottish

>using social networks all invented by whites to shit on them an saying they never contributed anything to the world.

>Do whites not have a culture?

Non-whites use products of white culture every day. It's a large part of their lives, and they use it so often they just don't realize it.

Yeah, and Scots are white.

Nice internet

I wonder what race started it?

prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/3387-jalyssa-dunhamo496/

>this

Look at literally anything around you nigger, and you will find a white behind its being.

Have you ever seen:
Children & mothers surviving child birth
Any shitskin driving a car
Living beyond 35yrs old
Receiving medicine
Flying on an airplane
Using a cellphone
Using the Internet
Etc., etc

You see my retarded friend, life and progress IS WHITE CULTURE, the rest are just subcultures (and distractions tbqh)

>Whites have no culture
>White culture is oppressive to minorities

They appropriate white culture every time they drink clean water or use a toilet or their smartphones

Basically if you see a nigger doing anything other than dying of malaria in a mud hut, it is cultural appropriation.

>twitter.com/yungsarah_/status/906355672610045954
Holy shit that coal-burner is actually pretty. You don't see that too often.

they wear clothes don't they, they drink cola, listen to shitty music and drive cars based on Henry Ford's model design.
They go to the cinema theatre and travel to other countries on vacation.
They are a member of international organizations and let western philosophies such as cultural Marxism, conservatism, representative democracy and monarchism dictate their everyday lives.
Whilst watching commercials and thinking about what to buy the next day..

When you see a man in slacks and a button up, or when you see neck ties, when you use the internet and watch tv, when you use electricity or drive a car, you are participating in white culture, Faggot.

You've never seen a mexican with an anchor tattoo?

what is:
automobiles
airplanes
books
computers
modern day clothing
manufacturing in general

White culture is so omnipresent it doesn't gets noticed. Any businessman that wears a suit is appropriating white culture, for example.

Fish in the water and all that.

how about electricity

I don't get it. She had a tattoo which I think pertains to that Mexican death cult festival, and she's against DACA. Where are the giggles?

nonwhites LARPing as human is to appropiate white culture.

DO THEY LIVE IN WESTERN CIVILIZATION? LIKE THE ONE WHITES CREATED???
MMMHHH...

>I've never seen a Mexican get a British tattoo for example.

Why the fuck would a bean get a Pakistani flag tattoo? Brits are hardly white anymore.

>inb4 le X% face.

150 million Mexicans aren't illegal immigrants and most who are US Citizens oppose DACA.

Because when we do we're shamed by both minorities and whites for being "white washed"

t.hispanic who grew up in upper class white suburbs

>The south america beaners love metal music

Fun fact:
Slayer front man Tom Araya was born in Vina Del Mar, Chile.
His full name is actually Tomas Enrique Araya Diaz.

only 300 million population. dummy.

If they're using any tech more advanced than a stone tipped spear, they've appropriated white culture

Everything they do is cultural appropriation. Western simply means white. Think more.

130 million in Mexico, plus 30 Million+ citizens/legal residents here. None of those are illegal.

>haha jokes on you, I was just pretending to be retarded!

well done OP

You've never seen a black person with straightened blonde hair?

You don't notice it for the same reason a fish doesn't notice water

White culture was taken over so hard by jews and niggers that they can't even see if we have one. For example, democracy with elected officials dates back to the romans, then it was used by the british colonists and kept ever since, hell we forced it onto germany and japan. We invented computers, lightbulbs, and airplanes as a few examples. but we shared that shit.

But... the entire world wear western clothing, speak a western language as a second, watch western media, etc. The entire world appropriated western culture.

are latinas white? they are cute af would bleach

i know right, other races appropriate various aspects of "white" culture all the time. Literally everything that's decadent about western society , amiright Jihadi bro

>Modern Japan is literally built upon a foundation of Western cultural appropriation
>global taxonomic system is latin
>international system of measurements is metric, european origin
>internet culture
>hollywood
>satellite communications
>planes and automobiles
>law
>fashion

Unless you're a primitive tribalist typing on a coconut, Western/European culture and innovation literally permeates, directs, and sustains your society.

Because they'll never catch up on their own.

>Fire
>The wheel
>Steam powered
>Electricity
>Internet

Sure the chinese accidentally made gunpowder. Yet their shit was never in league with what the west created. Hell their shit does nothing but explode on them. Which is what radicals islamist appropriate because it kills their own and the "infidels".

So what does any other culture has to offer besides lagging behind, leeching, and do nothing but complain?

You can look at the proud roots of other cultures but they turned into literally ninnies after knowing that str meant nothing in the face of technological advancements.

Yet that's not what is saddening. Since only the US were the ones that progressed both equality and fairness in those fields. Everyone else literally wants a deadhand if they don't win. Fucking babies.

you realize you're speaking english, on an internet board, freely to do so because law allows you (for now), chatting with people all over the world thanks to cable and satellite communication, powered by a global economy the result of hundreds of years of white, western culture takong over, right?

there's other cultures anecdotal, insignificant influences, and there The Culture

I can't tell you how many black and Hispanic women I've seen with their hair dyed blond. Or with blue contacts. Do us whites care? No. Do you know why? Because we don't have a well deserved inferiority complex turned on its inverse by Jewish academia/media. But be white and wear dreads? Lol do that at a college in America and see what happens. What about non whites doing ballet? Imagine whites doing African tribal or native American dances. What about classical music? Yeah imagine that when we already have the Sup Forums classic "white people stay colonizing: a study in teen dance crazes and slang" meme, one that if you've ever been here before I know you've seen. The point is that we let them practice ballet and participate in orchestras. Because the only way they can experience actual culture is by practicing white culture. Which is more rewarding: a filthy hippy wearing dreads so he doesn't have to wash his hair, or that .00000000001% of the Sub Saharan African population that can appreciate classical music and maybe learn to play the violin getting the chance to preform in an orchestra? You know the answer to that question. But I'll ask you one better about empathy instead of culture. Is it likely that a white guy who loves Rastafarian/African American/African culture more than his life get even appreciated or slightly accepted by a group of blacks? Or is it more likely that a black kid who learns how to play violin gets a spot with the national youth orchestra because he's black and whites feel bad and want to give him actual culture even though he could care less about the European soul at the core of classical music? You know the answer to those as well. Even liberal whites know deep down (at least in the musical sphere) that we're superior.

Whit culture is the standard norm. Appropriated by all other races. Look when the Zulu girls get their tits out and dance around, we say it's their culture. But after that display they go back to dressing like whites again. The Chinese wear suits and have decent hair cuts, Indians the same. White culture, Anglo in particular has become world culture.

>prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/3387-jalyssa-dunhamo496/
>checked

that jawline is ugly as fuck

Instagram brows are fucking disgusting

I doubt she knows anything about Day of the Dead, she just got that because it is colorful

The entire world has adopted white European culture... you can't see it anymore because it's all-encompassing, dipshit.

Yeah, ballet and classical music are full of Asians. European culture is like air, you don't even notice it normally.

anytime you see a POC wearing a button up shirt and tie they are appropriating white culture. Anytime you see a Japanese man wearing a suit they are appropriating white culture. Anytime you see a Chinese man playing basketball they are appropriating white culture. Anytime you see a Brazilian playing soccer they are appropriating white culture. Anytime you see someone using a computer they are appropriating white culture. Anytime you see a Muslim firing a machine gun they are appropriating white culture. Anytime you see a shitskin driving a car they are appropriating white culture. Anytime you see an african american eating fried chicken they are appropriating white culture.

WHITE CULTURE IS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL AND PERVASIVE. IT HAS PERMEATED EVERY CULTURE!

anyone who doesn't understand this is a brainlet

Why do black women wear wigs that resemble white hair?

sometimes they do

You mean culture like civilization, telecommunications, and individual rights?
There's very little other cultures haven't appropriate from whites, apart from cuisine and some crafts. Even the chili pepper is because of English/Dutch/Spanish shipping.

What are you talking about? The Yule tradition of lights on trees during the solstice latched onto Christianity like a parasite and never let go. Hell, just about every culture that celebrates Christmas in one way shape or form puts a huge emphasis on the pagan white created stuff instead of the sandnigger stuff.

Motherfucker, they live in it. The clothes they wear, the money they get form the welfare office, the cars they drive, the AC in their buildings, the very fucking buildings themselves, the goddamned iPhones and their fucking entertainment TV. Its all White culture. What is "minority" culture, again? Loincloths? Assegai hunting? At least killing a fucking lion with an assegai would be cool as fuck- if any one of the modern urban niggers ever did that, instead of shooting old grandmas for their social security checks. I guess we've got to thank them for blues and jazz, at least, credit where its due. All the modern great musicians are White, unfortunately, but I guess the negroes did start it. Shame about the whole rap thing, though. And the food? So they got a shits-inducing propensity for dumping huge amounts of spices into their food, and deep frying everything, big fucking whoop. I'll take French or Italian cuisine any day over that slop.

It boggles the fucking mind that anyone can listen to this bullshit about White Europeans having "no culture" and not immediately conclude the speaker is a raging fucking moron with an IQ that would make a baboon shake its head in pity.

Moving to America is appropriation of white culture; clean water, food security, social order.

there are even muslim goths and punks

>hispanic who grew up in upper class white suburbs
did they try to treat you like a pet?

Yes. But part of their unhappiness is resentment at living in white culture rather than their own. So when they think of culture it's "my culture"where white culture is the thing that overtakes and erases "my culture". I don't know what the solution is. It would suck if in 200 years there is only one culture rather than the hundreds that still exist in some degree now.

everybody wants to be in white countries... so many people are immigrating that we are now suffocating to death.

thanks jews.

youtu.be/gFjZurBYr38

theres even black cowboys

There is no "white" culture, just German, French, etc. cultures.

What is civilization.

Everything is white culture so its just seen as the norm

>You don't notice it for the same reason a fish doesn't notice water
This is literally what college profs/SJWs etc. mean when they discuss white privilege by the way.
Whites dominate to such an extent there is no escaping it.

Just pointing that out.

You had to appropriate white culture to write and post this thread.

Show your leaf, faggot.

stop

(you)

>If you have ever used a phone you are appropriating white culture.

I'll stop eating peanut butter & listening to rap, if you stop using my cultural artifacts.

I'm right. Obviously I hit a nerve, huh.

.It must suck going through life knowing you have inferior ancestry and us white Liberals really should try to help the poor helpless souls

These people are almost always nice but after Sup Forums i have to go out of my way to make non-whites feel like they don't belong. Don't worry, you'll win america in the end. I just wanna make your life feel like shit while i'm still here

You're right, I've definitely never seen a bunch of niggers and spics prance around on stage pretending to be white Americans or anything.

Im just saying, metal/goth/punk culture is white culture.

OP is asking about non whites adapting white culture. Just look at black or indian or mexican metalheads or punks.

pretty clear cut example of adapting white culture

They should stay out of it. They don't belong. They never will.

>ywn have an Arab goth cutie choke on your cock.

Why live.

>White culture is so omnipresent it doesn't gets noticed.
Yeah, it's called "civilization" and "technology" and "science".

Blue jeans. Everyone appropriates our culture.

>i know right, other races appropriate various aspects of "white" culture all the time.
Asians are known to apply makeup, and have plastic surgery with the goal of looking more like white people.