Book e-merhants are the new jew in our midst causing trouble for fame and profit

GENOCIDE ON E - Merchants
book e-merhants are the new jew in our midst causing trouble for fame and profit

I am smarter than you faggots that read my books prove me wrong YOU CANT hah f/u

Shut up faggot. I'm going to write an e-book about how stupid you are and you HAVE to buy it
pls buy

You shut up first faggot my IQ is 150 . 88 much higher than yours Buy my book

You just sold a copy sir
FAGGOT MINDSET

A real smart e - sheep would buy 2 of them but that may be 2 much for you mindset

#BUYMYBOOK

Fuck you, I'll buy three copies and read them two times each faggot
t. 151 IQ

melt this filthy snow flake

So its over then #ShowVoxTheRope

Buy my book faggot

Just buy the fucking book dick suker I fucking hate any one with an iq under 150. 2

Why isn't this thread funny? It seems like you're all trying to be funny.

BUY

Anyone watch the vox and Anglin debate? Anglin is a horrible debater but he successfully called out vox for being a shit starter and a career chasing book merchant. I really hope people can recognize vox being in the wrong even if they aren't 1488. The entire premise was incredibly subversive and it had no other reason other than to throw off the contraversial group that jeprodizes his books sales.

We are just rolling for faggot how you doing ?

backtraced

What is the deal with Vox? He has been around for a really long time so you can't accuse him of being controlled opposition and he also seems pretty redpilled on race realism and the jq. So what is his master plan?

Selling enough books that scifi community takes him srsly.

He's clearly a Golem of Jewish cabal forged in the hottest fires of mount Sinai and sent forth to false flag his way into the expansion of the promised land.

You got to get them young and install the Jewish programing through sucking of mutilated baby dicks.

He's gonna get your IP from the gook and will SUE you my nigga

45 000 in student debt live with 4 roomates on open wifi

He would have to get a judge where I live to listen to his shit and when they hear what this faggots about we would probably kick his pedo looking ass degenerate faggot

This is the same guy who's suing Gab.ai because someone called him a pedo.

Anglin isn't a great speaker but he destroyed Vox. Vox comes off as an autistic big brain nigga wanna be retarded asshole.

>that konoha leaf tribe tho