baganism is better

>new

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

all semetic religions come from there, the ayyynunakis

It's an Aryan religion though

>Your religion is dying in the West
>Here, try this religion which is deader than a dodo

Stop playing Crusader kings

Which is exactly why we need it to make a come back in the Middle East.

kill yourself jew pupper, europe is pagan

zues vult

Ahura Mazda is Assaras Mazas and he is a Semitic/Akkadian god.

In Zoroastrianism Ashur is equated with Ahura Mazda. The Ashurites greatly influenced the art in the Achaemenid Empire and both Ahura Mazda and Ashur were equated with almost exact iconography. The application of cuneiform in the Behistun Inscription further supports the link between Ashur and Ahura Mazda. Furthermore, it is believed, among historians and scholars, that the name "Ahura Mazda" is derived from the cuneiform "Assara Mazaš".[5][6] Professor Hommel, supported by Professor Oldenburg, claimed "that this god (Assara Mazaš) is no other than the Iranian Ahura Mazda".[7]
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashurism

>Subscribed

It's a nepotistic religion.
If you're not Persian you can't be a zoro

The dualistic thought of Zoroastrianism is pretty redpilled senpai. C'mon

Bring up Zoroastrianism any time someone says 'b-b-but Islam is a religion of peace'. If they're educated watch how quickly they shut up.

This. Zoroastrianism is literally an Aryan religion and Judaism plagiarised from it (and so did Christianity and Islam via Judaism). Buddhism is also an Aryan religion and the only major religion in the world right now with the balls to stand up to Islamic terrorism.

It is but I ain't no Persian kike, neither are you monkey

>Christianity is dying
>hey Sup Forums look this nice looking corpse

I'm aware. Saddens me how Semitic thought took over the world.

Mfw you discover druj and adopt it as your kek

Don't you have to be born into this religion though?

Christianity worked so well at the beginning. Let's incorporate some european attributes into Zoroastrianism and then it's finished. Also

> In Zoroastrian tradition, life is a temporary state in which a mortal is expected to actively participate in the continuing battle between truth and falsehood.

It's literally the ideal against jewry.

(((Hommel)))

(((Oldenburg)))

Fuck off with your Semitic trash.

>If you're not Persian you can't be a zoro

That's precisely why Zoroastrianism is /ourreligion/.

this,i laughed

No, you can convert. You have to be born into the Parsis, which is like the "Ashkenazi Jew" ethnicity of Zoroastrian

>literal shitskin riding UFO
no, thanks

I completely agree with you. When you think about it, the Semites are the most harmful people who have ever existed (especially Jews and Arabs). Jews are constantly undermining civilisation and Arabs created Islam, which also constantly undermines civilisation. Arabs are basically just dumber and more violent Jews.

Discordianism is the only religion that Sup Forums should concern itself with. Kek is only a minor prophet in relation to to the great goddess of strife. Hail Eris

Zoroastrian literally calls for the purge of evil, and Zoroaster, the prophet calls for action and justified violence when necessary, instead of words.

>christians converting from polytheism (trinity) larping as monotheism to full blown polytheism
i'm fine with this, show your true colours

this desu

Zorastrianism is Persian you dipshit

>this guy prays a black stone that was a pagan holy site

It's literally Sup Forums-tier.

>Christianity is dying...

Maybe in the West. In China, Christianity is taking over.

Indo-Iranians (including Persians) historically referred to themselves as 'Aryans', you colossal imbecile.

Yes the Persians were Aryan but have been mongrelized over time.

our race is being destroyed and everyone longs in here every day making stupid fucking memes and le pepe le kek jokes, weve already lost

Lukewarm Christians != TRUE Christians
Christianity as a living tradition is literally dying.

Exactly. It's unfortunate that the stupid Parsis spread the false info that nobody could convert, that totally killed it. I want to set up a place where new Zoroastrians can all congregate and learn and have all resources in one place.

Semites were years ahead of everyone else but monotheism is cancer

Convert to Judaism Sup Forums.
Join the elite.

kys

I am an ordained Dudeist Priest..

Dudeism is the best new religion out there.

Monotheism is not cancer, Semites are cancer. And Semites were not years ahead of anyone, Semites copied their religions from Zoroastrianism.

Who are are enemies? It is groups like the Rothschild. Look at their shield, the first word Concordia, latin for harmony and Roman goddess of order. Eris, Latin name Discordia, would be the Roman goddess of chaos.

How do you defeat "order"? You make use of primordial chaos. I am not joking in any way. The forces of order manifest chaos to create more order. To defeat them you must embrace primordial chaos to manifest order. Fascism out of the chaos of Sup Forums that is what will safe the white race. Eris will save us

Fasted growing religion in the world.

ANY religion/set of doctrines/dogmatic thinking/an ethos/a mythos is transitional to the larger goal of allowing nature and biology to work free of man made interference (Read: Anti-Barbara Lerner Spectre and her ilk who wields Godlike powers over the goy and snubs their noses at nature and biology). Believe in an all powerful god if you must; but allow nature and biology to do what nature and biology do that which has naturally and biologically occurred to get the best of the best to this point in history)

Yahwhism *

Go with the flow my brothers..

>Semites were years ahead of everyone else
not really, their shit was formed in egypt and they ripped a lot off from their egyptian overlords.

old?
if you are looking for old written shit then look to asia, hinduism for instance. Our shit is old too, it changes over time and the Gods have now they took their place (most of them) before your white christ.

Like we know that All father took Ty's place

well you can still come here and shitpost while raising children user.
Most of the anons I know irl here do

There are many similarities between our languages and our ancient, pre-Abrahamic religions. For example, Indra is the Vedic god of thunder. Zeus is the Greek equivalent of Indra and Jupiter is the Roman equivalent of Indra. Furthermore, Indra, Zeus and Jupiter are each the king of their own pantheon of gods, they are each known for being womanisers and they each use a lightning bolt as a weapon. Interestingly though, in the Vedic literature of Ancient India, 'Indra' is not a single being but is instead the title given to the king of the gods and, as such, there have been many Indras in the past and there will be many Indras in the future. The current Indra is Purandara. Not only that, but both Vedic mythology and Norse mythology believe in a 'world tree' and both Vedic mythology and Norse mythology believe in a giant serpent being slayed by their respective gods of thunder. Indra (Vedic) slayed Vritra while Thor (Norse) slayed Jormungand. Also, Kama is the Vedic god of romantic love and shoots arrows at people to make them fall in love, just like the Roman Cupid and the Greek Eros.

Revelation 2:9 (KJV)

"And I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

It's like how Baldur will be the next Óðinn after Ragnarök. Who's going to replace Baldur again, we don't know yet. Ragnarök is the next iceage

Indeed.

>Literally Ayan religion
>Religion of Fire
Im ok with this. Praise Ahura Mazda!

>Christianity
>Dying

Good one, how's 10th grade? The only religion that's dying is Buddhism and Atheism. Christianity is only dying in the West because the Jews know that once the West is no longer Christian, it'll be extremely easy to control.

>inb4 good riddance
>inb4 christcuck
>inb4 the Jews made Jesus up to enslave europe

Zoroastrism is goodism. Yet another cucked religion . FUCK ZOROASTRISM.

Wrong faggot

>Christianity is dying
>I know! Let's replace it with a dead religion!

>Buddhism is also an Aryan religion
can someone give a me a a source on this?

Hello everyone, I am the guy posting the weekly /zg/ Zoroastrian general threads. I see that this religion is actually taking off and it is wonderful to see that. I'll post some FAQ here.
We also have a small Zoroastrian community on Discord. We have many resources and anyone who is interested is welcome to join.

>Discord
zAwsCpE

>Frequently asked questions

>I thought conversions aren't allowed
Only the Parsis (Zoroastrians in India) do not allow conversions, and this is not because of teachings but because they swore never to convert anyone to their religion when they entered India. The Gathas clearly indicate that Zoroastrianism can be adopted by anyone.

>What is your view on homosexuality.
It is one of the worse sins in Zoroastrianism. Infact you can be executed for it.

>Views on race
Zoroastrians believe that one can only marry within race and religion. Anything else is forbidden.

>Views on God
God is called "Ahura Mazda". He is all good and righteous.In Zoroastrianism there is duality between good and evil. All pain in suffering in the world is caused by each mans actions. We can either choose to listen to Ahura Mazda, or fall into deception and deceit and follow the path that leads to destruction.

>Views on afterlife
One who has lived by good deeds and actions will enter into heaven. Those who live by evil deeds will enter hell. There is a bridge in the afterlife called "Chinvat", the more good deeds you do the wider the bridge will be. The evil deeds you do make the bridge thinner. If you fall you will fall into the hell until end times when everyone will be purified.

Already have that step covered friend.

See

Buddhism was founded by Siddhartha Gautama, who was a Northern Indian and therefore an Aryan. Therefore, Buddhism is an Aryan religion. Source:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

""Aryan" (/ˈɛəriən, ˈɛərjən, ˈær-/)[1] or Arya is a term meaning "noble", which was used as a self-designation by Indo-Iranian people. The word was used by the Indic people of the Vedic period in India as an ethnic label for themselves and to refer to the noble class as well as the geographic region known as Āryāvarta, where Indo-Aryan culture was based.[2][3] The closely related Iranian people also used the term as an ethnic label for themselves in the Avesta scriptures, and the word forms the etymological source of the country name Iran.[4][5][6][7]"

I wouldn't mind it if reading the text wasn't so outdated. It basically shows almost exactly how religion started as a basic guide for the people of the times to not catch disease and die.

>hair and nail clippings must be taken twenty paces from food sources

I mean the metaphysical stuff and the creation theory is good, but it's filled with a bunch of stuff that's basically trying to get the adherents to stop being slobs.

>dumb burger doesn't know that zoroastrianism never died out, and is currently experiencing a resurgence
American education

Fellow Burger I can trace my European ancestors to the 8th fucking century.

They were all Christian.

Not only that, but Zoroastrianism is an officially recognised religion in Iran and Zoroastrians are allowed one seat in the Iranian Parliament.

good for the zoroastrians but ill pass.
if i got it right Ahura Mazda? is your highest god?
Your religion is polytheistic, but Ahura created the earth?
How is Zoroaster connected? was he just a philosopher?