David Icke got all his videos removed from Youtube this weekend

So David Icke is a shill according to some. The fact that his videos weren't removed from Youtube was supposed have proved that. Well now every single fucking one of his videos has been removed from Youtube. I watched his videos on Thursday, so everyone, several hundred, not only on his channel but on other channels as well have been removed this weekend.
Do you still think he is a shill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/davidicke/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=eDrQLU8CAMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shills are getting absolutely blatant

Looks like they either weren't removed or are back: youtube.com/user/davidicke/videos

So that proves what he was saying is TRUE!!!
Who would have thought?
Holy shit Sup Forums, we're fucked!!!

ahhh shit....not a happening then....bummer.

David Icke is telling the truth about everything. Why the fuck do you think they would delete his shit if he was a loon?

It proves that the KIKES are coming for all of us.

frequencies man, frequencies

It's all true.

He seems accurate with the symbolsim and mythology stuff but seems to take the metaphores too literal where his stuff turns into disinfo. At least thats what i got from the bit of him i watched.

Also he is part of sphere being alliance which i feel is pure disinfo stuff. At least that corey goode guy gives me the mkultra vibes

Never been a fan of David Yuck...

looks like he knows what he's talking about. 100% redpilled

Reptilian conspiracy theory is pretty hilarious. The dude is totally bonkers. Even Alex "Gay Frogs" Jones is more reliable at this point than David Icke.

there are a fuck ton more people talking about this shit than Corey Goode, fyi.

Well now we knoe that David Icke is a Sup Forumsack trying to false flag.

TheRapeOfJustice channel is still up though.

"Batshit insane" would be a more apt description IMO, but yeah...

That's enough John!

this guy is an entertainer and nothing more

David Icke is the real deal. David Icke is /ourguy/. Daily reminder that David Icke was right about former UK Prime Minister Ted Heath being a child molester SEVENTEEN YEARS before the London Police were investigating claims that Ted Heath molested children in August 2015. If Icke was right about that (and he WAS, of course), he's right about interdimensional shapeshifting lizard-people. Truth is stranger than fiction.

What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune in to it. What we call 'the world' is illusory and therefore malleable. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians (for example) are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other.

What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Nothing is impossible in a universe that is illusory to begin with. There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving (including the ground that you walk on) and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red and green. If (((they))) have tricked you into thinking that red and green is yellow, think of the other ways that (((they))) have tricked you. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive!

ok

nice try rifd

>It proves that the KIKES are coming for all of us.
agree

the real redpill is that the reptilians are the good guys. its the greys that want to fuck us up

FAKE news literally all his videos are still there.

Greys are demons, lizard people possibly too
"Nordics" aka inner earthers are the good ones

the lizards just want us to play a role in the future of their great empire, we are too strong and militaristic to handle the technology we will reach soon, we will kill ourselves off very quickly. under their scaly guidance we can be protected from ourselves and still unleash our glorious nature on the species pacifistic enough to reach space

David Icke will be proven right 100%

Reptians
Draco
Who was Draco

All. Good questions.

Go to library and swap fiction and nonfiction labels

Then start read

replace Lizards with Jews and you realize exactly how redpille Icke is

>the lizards just want us to play a role in the future of their great empire
The role is called "slave"
If the reptillian stuff is real they are controlling the events on earth, if they controll it they are evil fucks and should be gassed on the spot

you will find purpose in your servitude, and more importantly, continued existence. dont fight your salvation

I rather die standing than living crouched on the floor.
There is only one that can offer me salvation, and that isnt a reptile

The reptilians who are pulling the strings behind the scenes eat children.

Are you a lizard?

Thanks based lizard king.

No, he literally means reptilians. And he talks about the Jews in his presentations, except he describes the Jews as representatives of the reptilians.

According to Carlos Castaneda (and David Icke), Reptilians (who Carlos calls 'the flyers' - different name, same interdimensional creatures) love raping/killing children because they see children as luminous balls of energy covered from the top to the bottom with a glowing coat something like a plastic cover that is adjusted tightly over their cocoon of energy. That glowing coat of awareness is consumed by the Reptilians and when a human being reaches adulthood, all that is left of that glowing coat of awareness is a narrow fringe that goes from the ground to the top of the toes. I'm not talking about your average, run-of-the-mill pedo here. I'm talking about elite Satanist pedos.

ADLTube

How many people on Sup Forums unironically believe in reptilian overlords?

I just went on David Icke's channel (I've been subscribed to his channel for over a year now) and all his videos are still there. Also, Icke talks about sperm counts and the (((transgender agenda))) in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=eDrQLU8CAMM

Icke is confirmed /ourguy/.

I would say about 40%

I unironically believe in reptilian overlords.

TRUTH

IS

STRANGER

THAN

FICTION

It's extremely dangerous to host your main content on someone else's site.

It's always best when you keep your videos and other stuff on your own site that you fully control.

I've played tens of thousands of hours of war games on PC. Make me a general. I'll crush shit on a level you wouldn't believe.

Anyone in this thread who unironically believes in reptilians- ask yourself if you've truly said anything of substance besides regurgitation of "muh energies" and "muh frequencies"

>Do you still think he is a shill?

Yes, and likely a Rockefeller bastard son.

Now keep trying to de-cloak reptiloids from the planet Uranus while Jews and their secret society good goys work to destroy western civilization and enslave the world.

>Hurr, look, they both have serious expressions on their face, they must be the same! XD

That doesn't convince me at all. David Icke is the real deal. Daily reminder that David Icke was right about former UK Prime Minister Ted Heath being a child molester SEVENTEEN YEARS before the London Police were investigating claims that Ted Heath molested children in August 2015. If Icke was right about that (and he WAS, of course), he's right about interdimensional shapeshifting lizard-people. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Holy shit

David Icke is for real

Me and my mom do.

How is Wroclaw, Juden? Would be a shame if a pogrom rolled through there.

You do know any whistleblower who wants to keep living has to insert crazy bullshit disinfo in with their truth?

Tipical gatekeeper, or an 'Anti' as Mathis called him.

>starts appearing on TV as he new messiah
>pushes the boundaries of conspiracy practices beyond the common standards

>tells basically the truth but in an anglo sensational way
>cites Diana telling the royals are reptiles
>tells her death was a ritual
>sells books
>does full theatre shows

This guy is a farge while telling some truth

Ok well explain his argument for me. If you think it's stupid you should be able to explain his argument. Otherwise you're just a fucking retard tranny fucking liberal pointing at everyone and yelling fascist.

That's not entirely true. Not EVERYONE exposing the evil deeds of the Cabal will be killed otherwise that would make the Cabal's game too obvious. The Cabal kills people ONLY if they reveal SPECIFIC information about something (like exact details about an upcoming false-flag terrorist attack to prevent that upcoming false-flag terrorist attack from happening, for example), NOT if they say something VERY general - even if that general thing can potentially empower the masses (like "Anything is possible because the universe is illusory", for example).

Guess who is jewing the reptilians?

Incredibly based!

I hope you watch that for entertainment, laughter. That nigger is off the chain.
>All religions were created by crypro kikes
Absolving Mussies of their own wanted destruction of everything beautiful.
>Huh huh Hitler was terrible goy... Guys don't listen to anyone that says otherwise.
Now I'm not a Hitler fan, he was maniacal and authoritarian, Mich worse - totally ineffective but that Rapeof Justice Nigger is a total retard. His fiction is entertaining though.

You have no idea..

Actually, he DOES say that Jews control the USA (but he replaces the word 'Jews' with something like 'the Cabal', even though it's obvious that he's referring to the Jews). The reptilians are basically the beings that Jews worship in return for power. The agenda of the reptilians and the agenda of the Jews are the same.

They have the same exact facial features you fucking turd.

The way this works is the guy says a lot of legit stuff then poisons the well by throwing in patently absurd lizard people bullshit. Thus sane people hear "Icke says that some elite is a boy buggerer" the casual listener thinks "yeah and he says that guy is a reptoid too" and dismisses it out of hand.

It's classic disinfo.

Everything Dacid Icke says is allegorical, he's a modern day literary genius.

Icke exposed the Lord of Jewtube

Saturn

Jews follow the Serpent Archon

Does not compute as the sand and as the moon.

The ultimate red pill is kyle odom

>muh western civilization
Nigger any "civilization" in Europe died in 1945. No I'm not a NS, all we have is consumerism.

>They have the same exact facial features you fucking turd.

No they don't, you colossal shit-stain.

>The way this works is the guy says a lot of legit stuff then poisons the well by throwing in patently absurd lizard people bullshit. Thus sane people hear "Icke says that some elite is a boy buggerer" the casual listener thinks "yeah and he says that guy is a reptoid too" and dismisses it out of hand. It's classic disinfo.

Reptilians are described in ancient myths throughout the world. Reptilians are real. Get over it.

He is the Ruler over the Realm of Darkness

Meet your 'Reptilian' overlord

The Chief Archon, Yaldabaoth.

That star is ancient Vedic Hindu symbol. Jews stole that star too.

He is the Imitator.

We call him the Blind, Ignorant and Jealous god. aka: Gaud

Gaud

gôd
noun-archaic

a showy and purely ornamental thing.

a Fraud, a Deception, a Trick, an Artifice.

The Black Cube is a Symbol of Saturn.

Regarding the black cube:
regarding monster (need to make some detours first to get to the point in my next post):

satan meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own, an agent of god sent to test us and occasionally do gods work like the killings of the first born if i remember was done by satan. later on people thought "if satan does evil, and does so in the name of god, and god is evil too" and they rewrote it to satan being an enemy of god. this very world is ruled by satan, by obstacles, which it abuses to corrupt us.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons, the 6 directions in the 3 dimensional realm, NESW up and down). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil. Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Saturn is the Chief Archon of the Hebdomad

You are right. The Kama Yantra (which is an ancient Vedic symbol) contains a six-sided star. The Kama Yantra is older than Judaism. Jews steal everything.

The Black Cube represents the Gnostic Satan.

Also some claim 666 are the nails that crucified jesus, and symbolically it makes sense since they "killed" him while when you take the mark, become materialistic and egoistic what you had of jesus in you dies
Also this is only the spiritual version of the mark, there is modt certainly a physical one as well, as above so below

So if you take this symbolism, and take itbin as well as saturn being the 6th planet and it being associated with satan, and take it literal you suddenly have saturn casting a 3d prison onto us

This place we are in is only a Shadow of the Fathers Pleroma.

The Realm of Light where the Aeons reside.

We are in the Realm of Darkness, lorded over by the Gloomy Ruler.

He was placed here in this realm of Shadow and Fog.