Who would be the best choice to lead a unified 1 government Earth?

we are quickly moving in that direction. who would be that person?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9QageVk0vAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qJr-WBBCP9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>quickly moving

nice try 0/10

Chinese Communist Party. Only political organization with experience and capable of ruling large amount of population.

Le Moshiach Merchant

Supercomputers or a council of 12+ people

I'd follow Tom Brady

There must be any youtuber capable of doing it as well.

An AI. Prove me wrong.

Merkel

Justin "Pussy Crusher" Trudeau

AI will help us figure out warp drive so we can go find the ayys. we will still need a human to represent us though

See! i knew JT was in bed with the chinese, they think the chinese have the ideal government. Bunch of cowed people, i prefer the american way. Balls, courage, freedom, ups, downs, creativity, innovation. Freedom or whats left of it. Did i say freedom? And no not JT or his pedo dads genes

Jacob Rees-Mogg. The right honourable gentleman for the 20th century.

Me.

(((Them)))
WWIII before that and hopefully Putin and Trump make the west great again.
Gassing the libtards, bombing eurocucks and purging (((them))) from our lands.
Then we can all return to the Great Nations imperialistic mercantilism way of life before the joos cucked everyone in their way to world donination.

Goddamit, you faggs just couldn't side with Adolph, could you? Better fascism than comunism, for fuck sake.
Cold War on Germany afterwards, I don't give a fuck, at least we wouldn't have foking (((culturalmarxism))) and globalist scum today.

>who would be that person?
Adolf Hitler

Nick Land

>lead a one world government

To achieve a one world government we would need a new government type. Something no one has though up before. Some way that maintains the sovereignty of the individual nation states whilst pooling resources towards a common goal.

Having a unified government under the leadership on an individual will lead to a singular political ideal, even if hypothetically that person was incorruptible.

Take Merkel for example, it's her political ideology that's fucking up the EU. It is actually impossible for her to compromise that ideal or it weakens her position in Germany. She has to push this shit, regardless if she thinks it'll work or not. Trudeau has the same problem.

Seems inevitable actually , the whole world has been systematically disarmed for the last 40 years and cucked

i should of specified people who are still alive. it's possible hitler was put in cryostasis but he would need a lot of time to study the modern world and we still have no cure for parkinsons disease. also i don't think the jews would like him

The God-Emperor of Mankind

that would be a federation we would need. a united one

>Some way that maintains the sovereignty of the individual nation states
This would be the worst thing for a single world government.
Homogeneous culture = less conflict. By promoting sovereignty of states, of cultures, of peoples, you are ensuring a perpetual continuance of multiculturalism.

The only solution to this systemic problem inherent to world government (ie, multiculturalism), is uniculturalism, the promotion and enforcement of a single culture, and a single language.
If this is not realized, there will always be widespread regional instability and the long-term prognosis of such a state is total collapse.

No human should lead a united 1 government Earth. Humanity should be ruled by an artificial superintelligence.

This is never going to happen. The human race would go extinct before it did but in the off chance that we somehow got every nation in the world to agree to this it would collapse in a matter of days.

Cardinal Burke

Charles Manson

The only way a world government would work is if there are ayylmaos

kek's prophet

Jeremy Corbyn

Steven Seagal

my queen

>we are quickly moving in that direction. who would be that person?

I am the ruler of Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=9QageVk0vAQ

Who is going to stop them? They control every government on earth

Mattis

A fake alien invasion would work well

funny, everyone on here says "they" are behind everything but then you bring up the topic of one world government no one can even comprehend it, like it's a topic people don't like to hear about on here

You've answered your question pretty aptly yourself burg, looking at your pic choice. Well made I might add, trump is a globalist pawn, Trudeau is a good looking pushover whos been forced to be bros with the fags. He is a good guy without trumps controllers having their leashes on him.

Il Donald

hitler but he is dead so the only one left is me :)

What the shit is that from?

Never going to happen. The EU was the test case for a one world government, that shit is now a dumpster fire.
Political hubris, incompetence, and the general difficulty of operating epic scale bureaucracy such as a world government will lead to terminal disintegration.

Tay! Anyone who says otherwise's mother will die in their sleep tonight.

This guy just screams out cuck whenever i look at him.

Someone who understands that a society can work without the use of (((money))). Too bad there aren't many people out there who does.

this mall used to be great. now it's mostly empty and you have niggers literally raiding it

youtube.com/watch?v=qJr-WBBCP9I