VIKING WARRIORS WERE WOMEN!!!! Sup Forums BTFO YET AGAIN!!!

Well folks....this thread over on r/vikingstv has CLEAR PROOF that viking warriors wuz womenz.
Thoughts?
Plebbit thread with a feminist crusader of an OP....
>reddit.com/r/vikingstv/comments/6yzsts/no_spoilers_high_ranking_viking_warrior/
How does it feel to get rekt by feminist Swedish scientists pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/viking-warrior-woman-female-soldier-sweden-discovery-a7937391.html
archive.is/IjgvB
youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU
exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/BenchStandards.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just proves Swedish "men" have been cucks for 1000's of years.

article:
>independent.co.uk/news/world/viking-warrior-woman-female-soldier-sweden-discovery-a7937391.html

There were definitely female witches that cast spells on the enemies. I don't think they accompanied the men though. Valkyries were an element on mythology. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some women fighting but it was certainly not the norm

archive.is/IjgvB

*of
I woke up 5 minutes ago.

Probably some honorary burial.
Women can't fight for shit, they have weaker bone structure and less muscle mass. Take 50 random women and men from any place in the world and in 100% cases the team with men will win.

Historical revisionists at it again.

This isn't fucking news. There were like a few shield maidens, there's not much historical proof about it but there is some, then there are legends like Lagertha and Brynhildr.
Also stop using reddit or go back please.

Amazons were real

Shut up, potatonigger.

But you're Irish, why do you care

I am proof positive that when the men are proper men to the women in their lives, the women turn out to be strategic intelligent warriors. Coupled with the our moms influence, we retain the nurturing compassion natural in women. Perfect recipe.

Basically it starts with you, probably too late for your sisters and whomever, but when you have a daughter...get cracking.

>all these fucking retarded brain dead niggers in this thread that get their history from shit like Ironclad or that abomination that is History channel's Vikings
>thinking that it was standard and common place for women to take part in battles and to soldier
Christ, everytime I see that shit I have an aneurysm. Woman were a LAST RESORT for defending homes and hearth, you think in a time where the death rates of children is over 50% due to climate and weather, food, sickness, malnutrition, and war that they're going to put the most important member of the community (baby makers) on the fucking front line?
Fuck me, they wouldn't even be given the opportunity to train for such things as war or fighting in general.
Vikings gave me massive autistic seizures seeing 1 "shield maiden" for every 2 viking males in the fucking show.
Meanwhile shield maidens had only been used on battle fields twice and that was as an absolute LAST RESORT where the armies were already decimated and had nothing left to lose and no where to run, and guess what they lost!
A lot of people like to post muscle girls and seem to have the impression that woman can be just as physically capable as men if they work out.
That's wrong, men have about 3 times the muscle on average as woman, even a man who doesnt work out could easily over power a woman who does
youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU
exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/BenchStandards.html

The pectoral muscles are the ones used most in a physical confrontation. I also suspect the elite category is for steroid users. Even women who have the same muscle mass as men have an inherently weaker skeletal frame. There is more to fighting than muscle, or they would give roids to women and let them fight men. They don't because they would still get annihilated.

This.
/thread

>sending women to war
It only shows that nordics were always snowniggers.The reason why women mustn't go to war is self-explanatory for the majority of our evolved species.

>Lagertha and Brynhildr.
neither of which existed in real life
lagertha is based on an old viking mythological figure for one thing
and bryn is also a mythological figure, iirc

>Boudicca

1 hoard of ugly women
WE WAZ VIKANZ AN SHIET.
Also, Bf1 forced all snipers to be female in the new expansion.... same shit......

> some shield maidens existed
> 50% of vikings were women
But i wouldn't expect feminists to know how to logic

>They Die the Same.
Since she's a corpse on a Battlefield, she didn't do as well as the men fighting now did she?

No wonder they got destroyed so hard whenever they faced opposition and not just raiding little defenceless coastal hamlets and churches

not true. women are as useless as a child on the battlefield. a woman can die in a fight or she can create 20 men who will fight for her. there is no evolutionary benefit for a woman to fight which is why she is so weak and small compared to a man. she isn't meant to fight. all the women who fought died. the women who survived were small and weak and didn't fight back.

war is about numbers, a woman on the battlefield is completely retarded.

muslims/africans
5 children at 20
25 grandchildren at 40
125 great grandchildren at 60
156 people total

versus feminism
1 child at 35
1 grandchild at 70
3 people total

3 strong feminists fighting 156 patriarch

good luck. feminism will not even survive 50 years.

Yes, that's why I called them legends.

>one burial
>OMG EVERY VIKING WARRIOR WAS FEMALEE

That's not exactly how it works concerning children, user.
We are talking about Africa. 5 children might have been born, but how many of them will survive to make children of their own?
Maybe one or two.
You are talking like there isn't some kind of famine and tribal wars in Africa.

Thats the attitude of the OP in the thread I linked.