Is hunting immoral?

Is morality objective?

only if you're a faggot

nope and checked

Only if you don't eat it

That's brutal as fuck

No Goy!
Eat our Estrogen Heavy Products It makes you Healthy and Strong.
Don't eat Meat Goy, Animals have feeling too.
Don't drink Water, have a Soda Goy.

Damn that was a hell of a shot

Only illegal if you are'nt hunting niggers.

The man has some skills, every time this is posted I think about not being such a shitty and bagging a retarded moose.

Actual hunting where you actually track and kill the animal? No.

Typical 350lb out of shape suburbanite sitting in a tree stand scarfing down Snickers bars while waiting for an animal to take his bait so he can shoot it, "feel like a man", and then continue living off McDonalds? Yes.

What kind of man hunts with toxic arrows.
You can't even eat the meat after the kill.
Fucking degenerate and disgusting.

yes if the animal population is sparse, it's also unpractical
yes if the animal parts are being wasted, thrown away, but i doubt any actual hunter does that, even trophy hunters sell their meat or ivory or w/e.

Poachers or villagers in Africa actually do more harm to the wild animals either by poisoning their cows because they want to get rid of one lion and end up killing a dozen and more or by just cutting elephant and rhino tusks leaving them to die by some infection.

Are you assuming it was toxic because it was green? Do you think this is a video game status effect?

I think he assumed it was toxic because the moose started snorting blood copiously and then fell over.

OR, and follow me on this, its lungs were full of blood.

your mom's lungs are full of cum

Games are fucking with your head mate.

I think so, yes. People used to hunt for food, survival, which is ok. Today it is mostly for entertainment and fagging out with the boys. Killing for fun is literally the most psychopathic thing you can do.

Nice trips, that was a good kill, especially for a bow on a moose.

Well that may be, but it's hardly relevant.

As a sport, yes.

Gorgeous shot

I consider sport hunting to be immoral.

I love hunting for food and I've done it all my life and taught my sons and my daughter everything I know.

The the people who hunt just to stuff shit, they are complete fucktards as far as I am concerned. I don't mind the guys who do it so they can at least sell what they mount, that's just another form of harvesting as far as I am concerned.

But hunting just for trophy is not something that I respect.

And people who hunt from helicopters are the biggest faggots of all. Lazy pieces of shit.

>Actual hunting where you actually track and kill the animal?
outside of wild west movies, do people actually do this?

Wut Is Hunting
Wut is Gathering
Wut is Survivalism

Not so "Redpilled" are we

thats fastest ive ever seen an arrow drop something, gorgeous

If you use anything more than a traditional bow and arrow (none of that faggot compound shit) then yes. If you're a man you should be able to take down any animal with just a mellee weapon like a spear or axe

Sure OP, it's real evil so why don't you go off with the other children to pick some berries with the women of the village?