Just on pewdiepies stream, after some dude killed his friend

Just on pewdiepies stream, after some dude killed his friend.
"What a fucking nigger"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4u8pfCxCQI

confirmed /our guy/

Other urls found in this thread:

oddshot.tv/s/g_05U6
youtube.com/watch?v=eGPwHkS4SGc
youtube.com/watch?v=HYuIoFai3Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=C4u8pfCxCQI
youtube.com/watch?v=GG7nSBgvGVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mfw you check pol right after

I did that. xD

look guise he said le nigger! aour gai! xD!

fuck off

this is gonna be good

it took a minute for me to realize he had just said that lol. let's not blow this up

>inb4 WSJ reports on this now

So what's the quick rundown on this guy? If I know my facts straight he was some shitter who made low quality videos for little kids and then got real racist all of the sudden. Also is it true he nordicked an italian chick?

man he fucked up. can see it in his face lol. do you think any of those 30k people were recording?

I wonder if he is trying to get out of his YouTube contract.

need proofs

skipping through that coz you didn't say time of when he said it. Didn't see the nigger bit but did hear him say
"that was a jew job"
"it was an inside job"
lol

Literally rewind the stream 7 mins.

quit while you're ahead felix

Welp, that's it for Pewds.

they currently still talk about it... isnt that proof enough?

if you go 10 min back (from now). the fight on the bridge. his friend goes down. he calls the guy that shot him a nigger

hes trying as hard as he can to hide his power level

oddshot.tv/s/g_05U6

i hope he does not get in trouble.

He made a Jew joke and a few Hitler jokes and all of a sudden a bunch of the media and J.K Rowling started saying he was a Nazi which led to him being shut down by Disney and him losing his Youtube Red show.

Doesn't it only matter (it doesn't) if the man he shot was a real nigger? Otherwise what's the problem?

yes he has italian chick.

what game is he playing

lmfao

He actually said it.

He'll be alright. Bieber got away with it and didn't even have to kiss Jesse Jacksons ass over it.

youtube.com/watch?v=eGPwHkS4SGc

youtube.com/watch?v=HYuIoFai3Sw

He says it about 3hrs, 27mins into the stream while shooting at a person dressed in yellow. Rewind the stream 13/14 mins back. youtube.com/watch?v=C4u8pfCxCQI

Hmm, you're right.

pubg

Damn Pewds that was the hardest r I've heard in a long time

I can only imagine what kind of butthurt this is going to cause among libcucks.

The skin color is not the problem, it's him projecting that friend murders are black.

>xD
Pajeet is a normie faggot DELET this

Jesus he is still atalking about it. He should have just ignored it and move on like nothing happened.

thx

Wow he said nigger. Wat a man!

oh shit they gonna take money away from streamers now.

You're done now, Felix.

definitely /our guy/

I once heard from a guy that all Swedes are secretly racist as fuck. Is this true?

he probably got woke after the wsj controversy, and browse Sup Forums.
He is deperate to hide his power level

Commencing global shitstorm in 3.2.1.

Almighty KEK, I don't ask you for much, so please, just this one time, send dat nigga back for pewdiepie. This faggots needs to get btfo in a serious way

What game is he even playing? DESU we all know he isn't really racist lol

>be secretely racist
>openly get raped
>secretly call rapists niggers
> ???

Here is the real quick rundown
>was an irrelevant faggot making Call of Duty videos with no commentary
>was a Sup Forums user from the start
>started posting them on Sup Forums when he had about 50 subs
>channel slowly grew slowly
>during the 2010 Amnesia craze became huge when he did a let's play of Amnesia where he screams a lot and makes stupid jokes
>realized that he has struck a gold mine and continued to scream a lot and make dumb unfunny jokes
>this somehow turned him into the number 1 most subscribed person on Youtube
>started making vlogs because it's unsustainable to make let's play videos every day
>started making NatSoc jokes because of his Sup Forums background
>isn't actually a NatSoc, so he redpilled a bunch of young kids about media lies
That's about it.
Pewdiepie is sort of a centrist who does use Sup Forums, and he did at one point collab with Dopefish, who is another Swedish guy who calls people niggers all the time, but he is also a literal cuckold so it's a bit of a gray area.

What this confirms is that he says the word nigger a lot.

He's not a Nazi or a racist. He just made a few sarcastic jokes, people called him racist, so he went full sarcasm mode and put on a Nazi officers outfit and watched Hitler speeches.

He was mocking the media and clickbait titles. He has said the N word but that's not a big deal in Sweden. And the context he said it in wasn't bad either. He was reviewing a sexiest man list that put him at 18 so he shouted "Number 18 nigga! It's ya boy!"

this faggot is expending too much time here, he needs to keep his public persona up.

Most swedish men vote SD. Ofcourse they hate immigrants because of all they do in Sweden.

DELET THIS

He became so awkard immediatly after that

Tfw on the ground floor of the next nigger word massacre
May God have mercy on his soul

In one of his streams he goes
>Immigrants do the jobs no one else wants
>I know right?
>Like why the fuck are people complaining?
He's not the hero you think.

the only thing you need to know, he's a fucking swede, and swedes have been getting pissed and more pissed. just like us.

"I am not a racism" pew

Start the fire boyz

>oddshot.tv/s/g_05U6
/ourguy/

>Most swedish men vote SD
Except the pity beta ones. Smh.

He knew he fucked up. The internet never forgets. It's only a matter of time before it gets to social media.

I think he's had enough at this point. (((Youtube))) is collapsing, every video gets demonitized or flagged, he has to censor himself to try and save cash so he's been trying to curse less so he don't have to deal with it. The kikes are driving him crazy.

WHAT GAME IS HE PLAYING

He also bug abused youtube algorithms in each country

nigger killer simulator 2017

Player Uknown Battlegrounds

YouTube's algorithm abused itself. He had nothing to do with it

I don't think he did that consciously. People only figured that shit out after he was number 1 on youtube. I don't believe he could have figured that shit out in 2010.

>What a fucking niggeR
Nice.

he will get ((shut down))

hol' up

Nigger wasnt even the best part. he also said in the stream when talking about pence
>I think shock therapy would legitimately work [to cure gay people], im not saying it will work 100% of the time, but if you are a bit gay and a bit strait, it would work.

How does pol hide their power level? How do you guys do it?

Pol is a normie board, grandpa

He's fucked.

OH SHIT HE JUST WENT FULL 1488 and said nigger! Felix is literally hitler!!

On the H3 podcast, he was getting interviewed by Ethan (who used to live in Israel). Ethan was explaining why you couldn't stand in big crowds in Israel and he didn't understand why.

So PewDiePie doesn't understand terrorism.

Reddit has released a special statement:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sounded so natural too lol

In the same stream, he said "Jew job Felix" probably meant to say good job felix. Then he said it was an inside job. It was a Jew job. And earlier in the stream he said, "Brad, what do you think about the migrant crisis"

But hip hop say nigger all the time...

>people lose their shit over a word

F

Why americans are so fucking stupid? They made the word nigger a fucking taboo. Me and my friends say nigger all the time, and we are all white. And guess what..nobody gives a fuck

Meanwhile if you are a white guy and say nigger in America you are literally Hitler.

This, seriously. What the fuck?

Nigger is just another word.

>using the hard "r" ? i guess we finally know how pewds feels about the migrant crisis

>shit mang, i've been dodging questions left and right today and then i go and slip up

THE PEWDENFUHRER REVEALS HIS POWER LEVEL

youtube.com/watch?v=GG7nSBgvGVc

Pewdzzz is now gonna be another nigger guy

not in the ((land of the free))

it's taboo here.

will cost you your life and reputation if you dare utter it.

It's not Americans, it's just kike brainwashing.

>using the term 'nigger' to refer to an annoying white person

w-what's wrong with that?

>Me and my friends say nigger all the time, and we are all white
>checks flag
I don't think so m8

Who the fuck cares about pedopie

>oddshot.tv/s/g_05U6

>watching Pewds live stream
>watching live streams of people playing games
kys

>idubbz says nigger on a constant basis and no one makes a stir
>pewdiepie says it once and people lose their shit
so what did our boy do to give der juden such a hate hardon for him

Nigger hasn't been used as a derogatory term anywhere else in the world. It was popular during the slavery days of America and that's why it's taboo here. It's still stupid how worked up people get tho.

Im honestly a little proud.

I'm pretty sure he will make a video regreting it.