youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/realspin/2013/02/13/singapores-lee-kuan-yew-talks-americas-strangths-and-weaknesses/#4beee67133d3
youtube.com/watch?v=TXHPmIcy-kI
forbes
archive.is/kbsMR
washingtonexaminer.com/bernie-sanders-jeremy-corbyn-and-the-starving-children-of-venezuela/article/2626078
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> DEATH TO CATTLE RUSTLERS

Whoa dude, deep

Is Trump still winning or is it over?
Also is Mar-a-Lago kill?

>giving eva (you)'s

Amnesty Don, he wants to repeal DACA, but keep it

He wants to ban transsexuals in the military, but his regulation clearly states they don't have to do so.

He wants to repeal Obamacare, but gives up after the first try

He wants to get out of Afghanistan till he's shown a picture of an Afghan girl.

winning. next showdown december

I wonder if bernie came up with an excuse like this

Have you found salvation yet?

Stop being such sexy bastards, Sup Forums

Kek bought a fucking house for nothing, wrecked.

Pussy knows what it wants

See for a comment on how there is a significant parallel between the American Civil war and America in an eventual demographic shift that would make the hispanic vote dominate the presidential election even if there are 110 million americans living in 80% non hispanic white areas that have almost no overlap with said hispanic areas

Happy 9/11 /ptg/.

>Korey Lane
Not sure what sex it is, but it would be very disappointed when it got to me.

Trump was right, thats why women were so mad, deep down they know they love getting their pussies grabbed.

>He explained that in ten years time it will look like Africa throughout Europe, that Europe will be better of than it is now and more multicultural.

Contrast

forbes.com/sites/realspin/2013/02/13/singapores-lee-kuan-yew-talks-americas-strangths-and-weaknesses/#4beee67133d3

>Lee warns about the growing risk of America’s losing its “self-help culture” and going “the ideological direction of Europe.” If it continues that slide, he says bluntly, “the U.S. will be done for.” He also gives U.S. immigration practices a failing grade, declaring that “multiculturalism will destroy America.” The key question is: “do you make the Hispanics Anglo-Saxons in culture or do they make you more Latin American in culture?”

youtube.com/watch?v=TXHPmIcy-kI

>Charlie Rose: “And immigrants has [sic] been America’s strength.”

>Lee Kuan Yew: “Absolutely … But, mind you, immigration of the highly intelligent and highly hard-working, very hard-working people. If you get immigration from the fruit-pickers [chuckles for several seconds at the idea], you may not get very far!”

kek

>winning
For the Democrats, yes

Archived that
>forbes com/sites/realspin/2013/02/13/singapores-lee-kuan-yew-talks-americas-strangths-and-weaknesses/#4beee67133d3
archive.is/kbsMR

pasta-sage-enjoy perma ban

My advice: move to New Hampshire. It is the ONLY hope left for traditionalists.

oh shit, 1 year anniversary already

and didnt they end up with more and more gun control post sandy hook?

the NE area is just fucked..

kek

Hello, dreamers!

Now it's just Bill's crash pad.

>Lee warns about the growing risk of America’s losing its “self-help culture” and going “the ideological direction of Europe.”
Reminder that this is quite literally the goal of the democratic party, and it always has been

take off your proxy roach

You had 12 hours to warn us.
Why didn't you stop it aussie bro

>yfw someone makes your stoning rocks gay
Also does anyone have that "hey rabbi whatcha doing" pic

That's a good advice anyway because that state went blue by under 6k votes

GTFO of Europe

>in an eventual demographic shift that would make the hispanic vote dominate the presidential election
From what I've seen, Hispanics don't turn out enough nor do they have giant margins. For example, in Texas, they barely make up 24% of all voters despite being close to 40% of the population. And their margin is 43D while the white one is 53R, meaning Hispanics could be 70% of the population and Texas could still go red. The biggest problem are niggers, who vote 90% Democrat and have a pretty high turnout.

lol bought an extra house for her house niggers

The jews who slow our internet hindered us from warning you.

Now you can formally change that headline to
>President Trump: The United States formerly entered the Paris Agreement

>every single thread for two fucking days

For some reason Ann Coulter strikes me as a leftist personality, because like leftists she does not seem to be capable of reaching self-fulfillment, satisfaction, actualization, or any form of happiness or enjoyment at all, and must therefore lash out at everyone, including and in particular her own side and supporters.

Stop this bullying right now

he cant keep getting away with it

He can't keep getting away with this!

No.

It's been revealed Shillary only won NH due to massive voter fraud throughout the entire state.

I live in Derry, which is extremely pro-Trump.

Barren Ann strikes again

Trump should offer to buy it for 10 cents on the dollar like her cancelled fireworks show

Hence "an eventual". Also black turnout is inflated due to pervasive electoral fraud. See what having out of county electoral observers did to black turnout in Philly, that was not just regular turnout depression, that was a fraud prevention working and working hard.

And none of those were from me. But this one is, so it's special.

Her goal is pissing off everybody, seeing how she complains about white genocide but has no white children

R A C I S T S

It makes us feel cool.

Your map would have Georgia, Florida and North Carolina flip before Texas will. Unless, of course, Florida/NC whites start voting like GA whites do nowadays and GA whites start voting like Alabama whites.

shhhhh shush there is no such thing as voter fraud
voter fraud is a myth and is literally impossible and cannot be proven so don't even bother trying haha you don't need to see state voter registrations that's, uh, invasion of privacy or something

They are 30% of voters and 53% of voters are white. Stop your math on this one Germanon is not correct. They turnout as much as possible. You have to remember that 52% of Hispanic Americans over 18 are foreign born that's not including those with criminal records. 50% is actually quite high turnout

For all their attacking of neocons those on the hard right have the same aversion to winning as the GOPe in Congress. They're so used to being shit on and stomped that when things finally start going in their direction they look for any excuse, no matter how small, to declare it all a lost cause and torch it.

My history class watched that interview in high school when it came out. Good stuff in there

Yes, very unironically the US Democratic Party cites European nations as the ideal model of growth and wealth when the vast majority have a less degree of production, wealth, growth, and entrepreneurship because they value government enforced equality as the highest aim of government. People would point out to them that nations such as Venezuela and Cuba are quite equal in their poverty but they only embraced this.

washingtonexaminer.com/bernie-sanders-jeremy-corbyn-and-the-starving-children-of-venezuela/article/2626078

>In 2013, Jeremy Corbyn, leader of Britain's official opposition Labour Party, was clear. "We salute Chavez and the people of Venezuela for turning the clock of history full circle... I look forward to the development of Venezuela, the efficiency of Venezuela, in providing good services and decency for all the people of that country."

>In 2011, Bernie Sanders explained that "These days, the American dream is more apt to be realized in South America, in places such as Ecuador, Venezuela and Argentina..."

Is this from Hillary's new book? The printing still triggers me. Fucking high school writing class shit here. You never break up proper nouns between lines and avoid breaking up words in general, even though that is allowed when you need to. Although that's one of the best pages I've seen posted here the past few days. Most of what I've seen, half the page is
-
-
-
-
-

Where do the Clintons get all their money from? Do parts of campaign contributions to their private pockets? Do they own some companies?
Do presidents get paid off by billionaires after their terms?

That is not actually my map, I just indulged into a scenario some outsider brought that AZ and TX flip was imminent due to reasons.

man, they really fucking hate white people, if there were a slur for white people that was as fun to say as "niggers" you wouldn't stop hearing it screamed at you the minute you walked outside

Don't use contraception or you'll be going for worse degeneracy soon enough...and don't support its legality if you want to live in the same country as this bitch.

>made by others, because-
>gibbs given out for zero reason other than securing votes.

59% of all voters in TX are whites, 23.3% Hispanic. Your math is invalid.

Billy made big cash from the cocaine cartels in the 90s

Don't indulge spammers with attention.

Are there any other examples? Ann is kind of a special case, since she's a woman and therefore a single issue voter.

I wish there was a white nigger word. I would call all of my white friends that all day.

I fucking hate identity politics but these idiots are going to bring about a race war.

If sacrificing Florida is what it takes to get Trump impeached, so be it. They will thank us later.

Bill was part of the globalist machine, and theres a lot to hate, but he's not an idiot, and he's not bought out to the entire narrative, especially given how much it's shifted left in his time. Bill is probably the best of the currently alive former presidents

AZ could flip soon unless the cuckservative whites who went 3rd party/Clinton come back. Texas is still far from turning blue. Further than any other purple/swing state.

what, cumskin doesn't roll off the tongue, just as shitskin does?

probably because one is excess waste, and the other brings life. one is useless, the other is needed for any sort of society to function

I cant believe we were allowed to spectate something spectacular on 9-11

laundering
that or jews and saudis

So support the legality of contraception if I don't want to live in the country as that bitch got it. I support the legality because that's some degenerate filth right there. Don't really see what you're trying to accomplish

Can someone give me an update on the hurricane? Seems like it fizzled and destroyed Richard Branson private island while sweeping the leafs from Mar a Lago for free so Trump doesn't have to hire personnel to do that.

Yes, move to the Northeast and stay the fuck out of this area. This area of the country is fucking terrible and the Northeast is based.

Every former President left alive has been bad for the country one way or the other, but I agree that Clinton's moderate Republican tenure in the 90's is probably the best. Not saying much though.

HE

>AZ could flip soon unless the cuckservative whites who went 3rd party/Clinton come back.
I'm of the same opinion actually. I think AZ is closer from going blue that CO is from going back to red

woke

Don't forget about tihs

Awoo~

>Howdy I'm Sheriff Hillary

user, read one sentence first next time

calling ann coulter a leftists means you have lost the plot. never has that ever happened regardless of any pressure she's ever received. maybe take a moment to consider that you're missing something, regroup, read moar, post less

I never noticed before how that big white dude just kinda swoops in and grabs her arm like it's no big deal. He's probably dealt with her and shit like this a million times, it's as commonplace to him as taking out the trash.

not even hiding their hatred of white anymore.

AZ is NV 2.0. CO can only be flipped if whites in the whole country start voting more Republican again.

Wait that webm happened on 9-11 too?

If Bill wasn't a Satan loving rapist he would have been a good guy. What went wrong?

yes

> when your candidate dies mid campaign

Or the fact she kills a man in an act of mob justice. The parr where she does what ever The Algorithm says is believable though.

What in the hell is The Algorithm?

Yeah, they were hiding it before