Daily reminder that tobirama is /ourninja/

>hate race mixing
>realize the differences between clans
>realize some clans are more prone to evils then the others (the uchihas)
>invented most of the Ninjustus (shadow clone,teleportation,edo tensei)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQyRlBUKFQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes but u forget((KAGAMI UCHIHA and they had 2 villages

Do you have this pic without the 9gag watermark?

>proceeds to get recked by a character that spoke 50 lines in the entire story up to this point

lel didn't even see it

this one tho

EXTRA THICC

thank you

in which episode do you learn the story about 2nd hokage? I want to look at it without having to see the 400 episodes

>realize some clans are more prone to evils then the others (the uchihas)
Thats wrong though. The actual explenation is that the uchihas feel a much deeper love. This love, because of how deep it goes, can turn into equally deep hate in case of someone doing something to the loved person or the person loved betraying him.

well he didn't expressed/imply that in one episode but this the best i could find

youtube.com/watch?v=uQyRlBUKFQc

DEAR GOD, WHY!?

You have to be 18 to post here

Truly our guy...

most of the bad/evil ninjas are uchiha
your argument is basically #NotAll just like not all niggers are criminals just most of them

>anime is for kids
wew, burgers are this stupid

I'm gonna need a 2nd Hokage version of the eternal anglo memes

Itachi is a good guy, sasuke turned evil because of the evil that happened to his familly (love turning into hate). Obito because of rin, but actually got a grip again and became a good guy too. Madara was just a deluded idiot that never got over the early clan quarrels.

So faggoty. I tried to watch it but its such a stupid show. It mise as well be captain planet tier.

oh come on
they couldn't handle the bantz so they chimped out

an uchiha is what you get when you give a nigger nuclear weapons

Itachi genocided his entire clan under the orders of village elders.

Sasuke was a psychopath hellbent on killing everything from his brother to his village, to his friends to satisfy first his revenge, and then what he perceived to be Itachi's "dreams".

Obito was obito.

Madara is ironically the most sane Uchiha of the bunch, just an asshole who wanted to control and dominate, best bantz too.

>The actual explenation is that the uchihas feel a much deeper love.
muh noble savage

>Implying he was talking about anime and not the fact it's naruto

This shit is barely even allowed on Sup Forums

Anime was a mistake.

Thanks!

that's fucking gay dude

That nose tho.

thanks senpai

But the uchihas planned a coup. They would have caused more bloodshed in that case, and so he wanted to save his village that he loved. Wrong priority though, but still something he did out of love.
Madara actually could have created a future of peace with the orher clan (forgot how that treehuggerclan was called) if he werent so autistic

After my first watch through I thought Tobirama was the bad guy who caused all of the problems.

Then after rewatching the itachi flashback scene I realized Tobirama literally did nothing wrong. The Uchiha were hate-fueled by identity politics and cared more about their own groups interests than the interest of their country as a whole. Genocide was necessary because they would have never been appeased and would eventually try to make a power grab or destroy the village in the process.

Isn't it canon that the Uchi have some sort of inherent emotional imbalance

That's what's happening now in Spain with the catalonians full of themselves trying a coup d'État. I hate Naruto, but that part of Itachi's past was deep and interesting. A pity the way it was told in like a hundred different flashbacks.