imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep 10
>DeZ
SAA lifts 9 month siege on DeZ airport
SDF seize 4 villages from IS,in race to DeZ
SAA liberates Al-Malha town on Sukhnah-DeZ Highway
SAA wants to cross Euphrates to end US expansion
>Golan Heights:SAA reverse HTS gains near al-Hader
>Hama/Homs pocket:SAA liberates Mashirfah Janoubyah, Rasm al-Sabaa & Mazare al-Saiyad
>E Ghouta:SAA & JAI agree to new prisoner swap, 15 fighters freed from both sides
>E Ghouta:Failaq Al-Rahman detonats large tunnel bomb beneath SAA positions
>Raqqa:SDF controls 65%
>US-backed militants to surrender all of south Syria except for Tanf base
Yemen
>Saudi tank crew burns to death after direct hit by Houthi missile
>Houthi forces raided the Saudi military’s border positions on Monday night, seizing a large cache of weapons and killing a number of soldiers
>/sg Army 2017 album

myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/906898805404127233
twitter.com/SovietFoxtrot/status/906907799581483008
aljazeera.com/news/2017/09/isil-holds-11100-blank-syrian-passports-report-170910090921948.html
twitter.com/southfronteng/status/906624779997765632
southfront.org/us-led-coalition-will-not-allow-syrian-army-to-cross-euphrates-river-reports/
liveleak.com/view?i=9f2_1359321234
twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/906886971099942912
youtube.com/watch?v=I0VHgogFSvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Protip: GNA doesn't even control sand. LNA controls oil fields. GNA just barely defends itself from being defeated by Ghawil/GNC forces while most of its municipalities just control themselves with some protection from the Presidency Council. Many reject GNA authority altogether, such as Bani Walid and al-Khums.

It's a pity they can't all lose.

need comment on

trump did nothing wrong

sage and report, split thread made by a newfag

REAL THREAD

how to ignore polish niggers

inb4

>backstabbing landgrubbing zioburger puppet kurds! barrel bomb nao! the tiger must stop them! bomb them lord putin! muh imperialism, muh sovereignty, ww3 nao

Reposting Shitmap

>Russia used Chlorine gas and White Phosphorus attacks at Osoud al-Sharqiya positions.
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
TRUMP, WHERE ARE THE HEBREW HAMMERS?!? #PutinAssad IS GASBURNING OUR STRATEGIC FRONTLINE BABIES

Poland, I understand your anger. What they did to /sg/-tan was horrible.

But get over yourself.

dont be a shitcunt bolandi

Replies I made in the other bread, but too late.

Damn, you're right. I don't know why I had that event much earlier in the war in my mind.

Yeah

At least not the local ones I guess

backstabbing landgrubbing zioburger puppet kurds! barrel bomb nao! the tiger must stop them! bomb them lord putin! muh imperialism, muh sovereignty, ww3 nao

twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/906898805404127233
twitter.com/SovietFoxtrot/status/906907799581483008

Fake ?

Here is to you, trump and amerisharts. Fuck you all, any us flags, get out of here right now

Why is it taking so long to liberate the city of Deir Ez-Zor?

lol, hope not

how about stopping with the fucking spam mate?

>ISIL holds 11,100 blank Syrian passports: report
>German authorities fear the passports could be used to bring potential attackers into Europe, Bild am Sonntag reports.

>Bild
:^)

aljazeera.com/news/2017/09/isil-holds-11100-blank-syrian-passports-report-170910090921948.html

city fights are extremely difficult user

how about you fuck right off to /ptg/, since you love it there?

They're not even trying yet, dumbass, they're securing the flanks

Urban warfare is always difficult. Just look at Qaboun/Barzeh and Jobar/Ein Tarma.

Because its a city and its only been a couple of days, its not taking long at all, its actually going faster than i thoight it would

Whats gonna happen when the SAA cross the Euphrates and meet with SDF?

You got the wrong Pole. I'm not even mad about it anymore

filtered

>>German authorities fear the passports could be used to bring potential attackers into Europe, Bild am Sonntag reports.

They weren't worried about this from the beginning when they imported about a million of these rapefugees?! What is wrong with you Germans?

>Why is it taking so long to liberate the city of Deir Ez-Zor?

Former ISIS can't join SAA like they would with SDF.

i don't know lad
it is probably fake/twitter gains
we will see

If you need a safe space, I suggest plebbit

/sg/ is for philosophers and hardcore badasses only

Well, it's not like reports back then said a "legit" Syrian passport could be acquired for as low as 100$
Oh wait....

they are all brainwashed mate. there is no cure.
the biggest problem IMO is that they quote "Bild am Sonntag"
this is just poor

but it's the map from kurdish sources, seems strange for them to misrepresent loosing ground to isis

What i hope is gonna happen is an "acidental" russian airstrike on kurds, killing atleast a 100 of them, because they got "mistaken" for isis as it was night

Good! SAAnime will kill ISIS!

not even reading it mate

FREE KURDISTAN

You don't need to. Just fuck off to /ptg/ or r/donald or wherever, this is clearly not the general for you

based Kurds. no one can stop them. the oil will be ours

guys sorry about shitposting in last two or three threads i'll really stop now
t. jihadi polack xD

still not mate calm the autism

>US-led coalition ‘will not allow’ Syrian Army to cross Euphrates river in Deir Ez Zor in eastern Syria
twitter.com/southfronteng/status/906624779997765632

I used to angry at you, now im just sorry for you

indeed
i think at first thay got reports that the villages on the eastern road were captured and made the first map
later they learned that the reports were fake and that's why they changed the map
if ISIS did capture something from the kurds thay would be barging about it on twitter

Hey faggots my name is Rifaat and I hate every single one of you. All of you are Sunni, Salafist Turks who spend every second of their day reading stupid ass hadiths. You are everything bad in the Levant. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pro-Hezbollah Lebanese Instathot? I mean, I guess its fun making fun of Assadis because of your own insecurities, but we just took Deir ez Zoir. This is even worse than jerking off to al Amaq releases.
Don't be a stranger, just hit me with your best shot. I was a captain in Suheil's Tigers, and decorated at the siege of Kuweirs Air base. What battles did you fight, other than "Jacking off to youtube videos of Nusra gopro videos? " I also win straight victories, and have Russian air power on call (comrades just supported me, shit was so cash). You are all just musalaheen who should just istishadei yourselves, shukran for listening. Pic related, it's me and my secularism.

Do kurds realize that after americans leave they're gonna get gang raped by literally everyone in the area?

> telling the SAA where not to go in their own country
how can you be so far from reality that you actually utter this in public

F A T

A

T

Are reasonable proportions haram on this site now? Are cowtits and notits my only options?

ah, thanks senpai, makes sense

>Meanwhile, a member of the SDF-linked Raqqa Civil Council claimed that Major General Robert Jones, Deputy Commander-in-Chief of the US-led coalition, said in a meeting that the US-led coalition will not allow the regime forces to bypass the Euphrates River.

southfront.org/us-led-coalition-will-not-allow-syrian-army-to-cross-euphrates-river-reports/

Sounds pretty vague tb.h

holy shtit , someone make that hostage a kurdish soldier

This is literally fake news from South Front, the Coalition didn't actually say that.

Lemme guess, you also believed their "The US is rescuing ISIS commanders from the SAA" report too?

But what if burgers stay?

No. The incident is real.

murder

I can do it

lol, the audacity of the international jewry

How do you actually think that would play out though? No response what so ever?

oy vey rabbi

>Flag

I'm sure there will be some kind of "attack" on them so that there can be justification for continued war against SAA after ISIS is done.

How have you been mate?

No u C

/sg/ doesn't want to believe that would happen because they absolutely can't stand the idea that Assad may never get Rojava back.

Well i fail to see how america would dare to do anything aside from "strongly condeming" the actions of russian airforce, and it would be the same justification you uourself used, so you couldnt call russian excuse bullshit either

Busy again after a good long eid vacation :(
How about you? It's been a while

defend this
liveleak.com/view?i=9f2_1359321234

The same as when am*rica (((mistakenly))) bombed SAA positions in DeZ that killed a hundred soldiers and handed territory over to ISIS.

good, fuck em

There is literally no difference between Assadist beheaders and ISIS.

>#SAA captured Rabiya village and Seyed Farms /#Homs

twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/906886971099942912

Posted earlier by snus
Any idea where it is?

ALLAH

Some fresh kino about Armata
youtube.com/watch?v=I0VHgogFSvk

SOURIA

I fail to see how they would be able to not respond. They would likely enforce a no fly zone - which they are entirely capable of doing.

I'm one of those people who don't want to see a conflict between SAA and the Kurds. I would prefer they work shit out. Although I realize it's very unlikely.

But SAA was not in a position to respond, and Russia is certainly not trying to have war with the US coalition.

Just because the us bombed the SAA and the SAA did not respond does not mean that the same would happen if Russia or Syria bombed the SDF - that's just nonsense imo, I mean they pulled that false flag shit just so they could bomb the SAA, they're looking for a reason.

*fucks up Greater Israel and puts Iran next to you*

this
fuck all muslims

BASHAR

OU BAS

east of Euphrates when?

Do you honestly think that usa could forbid the russian aviation to fly ? You think they would actually risk shooting down russian planes and killing russian personel

what does /sg/ think about free kurdistan

Not today

I do.

gas kurdistan

I dont

All k*rds belong to the oven

This

this is art