Is she still the internet sweetheart?

Well?

She should stick to taking nudie pictures.

She is plain and average as fuck.

Hollywood cannot even get hot women anymore.

Almost all of the starlets from the generation before her were way more hot.

No.

They weren't even that great. She must have sucked a lot of Jewish cocks to get where she is because everything about her is just marketing.

Is that supposed to be her?

This. I do not understand why the general public thinks she's attractive. I see dozens more attractive girls when I step out my door into the street.
>Maybe burgers girls are just all ugly and obese

I heard a few days ago that there are pics of her ass with her spread showing her asshole. Is this true? I don't remember seeing them in the fappening

Yes. Her nudes were leaked some years ago via the Fappening.

I didnt like her at first but now I love her

>I do not understand why the general public thinks she's attractive

It's because in today's age, literally, all that is required to be "hot" is for a chick to not be fat, not have a snaglle tooth, and to wear a little bit of make up

I know but I never once saw this pic in any of the collections. This is the first I've seen it. I saw the sweet anus one though.

>I saw the sweet anus one though.

WHERE!? I need this in my life

you dare doubt me? you fucking leaf.

She looks very average, even below average I'd say.

I don't even know who that is. And as the thread says, she looks plain and average.

the facial one is not her

She looks like a little kid playing dress up in every role she's ever been in. Can't take her seriously and she's a cunt off screen.

>I don't even know who that is. And as the thread says, she looks plain and average.

I dunno, her face is like a 6 but I fucking lover her body tbqhfam

What are you Fucking gay?

>Strayan taste everyone
Goes to show that there's Australian posters who are leaf-tier.
If you think she's hot then I really do not want to know what Sheela you pork

I'm afraid I do doubt you kekfag.
All her tells are hidden. Birthmarks under cum, cant see the ears. Theres nothing there that is a) definitive, b) cant be shopped.
Only kinda looks like her anyway.
Saved just in case though.

No I am older than 20 so I notice that the current generation of starlets are plain and average as fuck.

> Toothpaste flag
> opinion discarded

Too many huge disgusting hair-extruding moles. Unacceptable.

One on the left is not her.

First, she's obviously very attractive. While it is true we've all seen girls IRL who are just as good looking, that doesn't really matter. People don't obsess over Hollywood celebrities because they're the absolute hottest creatures alive, they obsess over them because everyone knows who they are (thus it's not weird to talk about them) and everything they do is micromanaged and staged, making them seem like they're always charming and funny. The general populace never sees celebrities as real people.

Shes not hot dude. Got a weird body. Kinda manly looking in the shoulders.

Who is she ?and why do es anyone care?

Fuck, I never noticed.
Can't unsee it now.

Seriously don't get the hype around this broad, she's pretty but not top tier imho.

You're kidding right

It's not that she's merely "hot". It's because she was in those big movies that kids like with the archery and wigs. She was believable in the roll. Pretty, attainable, strong, charismatic.
It worked. She may have been inserted into the cukture butvshe pulled it off. She transitioned into adult feels movies pretty well.

Hollywood people just need to shut up about politics and important shit.

She's mildly attractive, but what pisses me off is when people say she is ugly or isn't attractive. Every guy I've known like this in real life dates nothing but 3's, 4's and 5's but makes fun of their buddies girls as "being ugly" when they are typically 7's and 8's and sometimes 9's

she's a fucking jew tho, couldn't care less.

It's funny to watch the average simian go through phases of loving celebrities because deep in their mind they *really* believe the celeb wants them. And when it turns out they're just a product, the hatred turned upon celebs is real and visceral.
There is literally no reason to love or hate Lawrence, she's just a girl who got into acting and found success.
>I love her
>I hate her
Anyone who says that about just about any celeb, you know you're hearing an ape talk.
That said, I love [celeb] and want to have 10 million of her babies.