No white baby emojis? More race mixing propoganda. First "white" one is clearly asian...

No white baby emojis? More race mixing propoganda. First "white" one is clearly asian, and the rest are black and mulatto mixed babies.

We should demand apple include a fair skinned, blonde hair, blue eyed baby, just to be fair. Otherwise you got the most popular communication platform in the world encouraging race mixing with no option for European baby representation.

Help me change this Sup Forums.

apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

contact or send feedback to apple demanding European babies.

Uhh, the first one is clearly white. Where are the slanted eyes and the Chink cheeks?

Emojis aren't made by Apple.

Who even uses emojis except 14 year old white girls?

>We should demand
Free market, commie idpol faggot. Make your own emojis

adults? I just want blue eyes blonde hair babies to encourage more pure whiteness and maybe fetishize white babies. I think the mixed baby fetish is caused by these emojis.

cuck

these are apple emojis

white babies dont have black hair and black eyes dumbass

Wtf you talking about m8 the yellow ones the chink

regardless where the blue eyed babies?

And black twitter

They all have yellow eyes because it's too much effort for them to change

Cher

why does no one care

because they are fucking emoji's there are more important matters in the world. Get out of your basement.

SNOWFLAKE

youd be suprised how something so small can affect the human brain fool, black people get shit cuz they complain it pays to have gibs me dat on your team to bother people

>Where are the slanted eyes and the Chink cheeks?
Why would there be "slanted" eyes? were ALL THE SAME you fucking biggot

>MICROAGGRESSION

Like 98% of the emojis have a white version, stop boating this bait shit

Not an argument. You're no better than entitled niggers who "DEMAND" that movie characters become blackwashed. They should make their own movies just like you should make your own emojis.

how do i get my emojis imported into IOS? I just want it in IOS, otherwise I have Naruto for my Aryan race propoganda.

skin colored emojis are, they aren't in unicode

>dat KANG

but not babies, people look at the baby emojis and be like i want one of those babies thats the only reason race mixing happens. Put a white baby race mixing will cease, mostly, I promise.

The yellow one is the asian babby u tard.

why the fuck should we care

we want to end race mixing we can start with the small things like emojis to represent white babies on the most popular platform for social media communication

> WHITE GIRL WITH BLUE EYES BLONDE HAIR
> WHITE GUY WITH BLUE EYES BLONDE HAIR
> ALL BABIES HAVE SHITEYES AND SHIT HAIR
(except for that second mixed piece of shitskin baby)

thats what im saying they awknowledge aryan adults but not babies? last time I checked babies typically had less melanin than adults. its anti white propoganda.

what about the blonde one you fat fucking retard

Shiteyes

shit eyes shit skin

Fixed

thats better, send that to apple

halp

reeeeee