WTF Im not alt-right anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF Im not alt-right anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NIGGERS GET OUT

Can't they progress in nonwhite countries?
It's almost as if Justin Trudeu doesn't actually think very hard about this. Weird!

Then lead by example and leave, Amerinigger

Wtf I'm a cuck now!!!

>progressives are the real conservatives

Translation: To reject anti-racism is to reject the progress that your racist ancestors gave you.

Literally "If you kill your enemies, they win."

Of course he would never explain these virtues or define progress.

Muh history is just a positive trajectory towards utopia hypothesis

So he's saying colonisation is ok? And Natives need to shut the fuck up?
Based

How does that even make sense? The only countries that have developed into first world status are Caucasian and Asian ethnic homogeneous countries, only after their success did other ethnicities aka 'diversity' come to profit of our ancestors' ethnostate.

Oh yes, I'm sure all previous generations struggled and died hoping their descendants would give away everything they had built to foreigners and expect nothing in return

Leafistan confirmed as the gayest country ever. Launching thermonuclear weapons in 3...2..

Justin does it again! I love this man!!!

Pluralism=/=diversity

Pluralism is all our cultures being preserved in their own homes.
"Diversity" is all of us being mixed together into an abomination of degeneracy

I embrace pluralism, and reject "diversity" which brings only suffering

>Justinisms

He is Jadens REAL father!

>alt-right
fuck off reddit

fuck diversity

Is he advocating for polygamy now?

Remember, Sup Forums was newer Alt-Right, Sup Forums was always Always-Right

militant cuckoldry

Rich white Liberals are the modern Slave Masters. The reason they hate white communities that they don't live in is because they need their Mass Immigration Scheme to provide CHEAP LABOR. The Slave Masters also hate the workers rights movement that many on the far left support. Workers rights turns CHEAP LABOR into expensive labor.

Spread this mind opening truth and watch the happenings crop up faster than they can be reported on. All the anti free speech activities are really covers for banning criticism of the Slave Masters and their CHEAP LABOR SCHEME.

except you misspelled never, you weren't right that time

Being a progressive means that once you reach the top of the mountain, you can't stay there, you have to keep going forward until you go back down the other side of the mountain.

could someone please explain those virtues, they are mentioned all the time but no one ever gives specific details

Unironic this

>reaching into the past
This will work perfectly.

that's some weird talk coming from a guy who signed a nazi flag

How did Canada elect this guy?

How can a man be this much of a cuck?

You're not supposed to question it, that's like questioning Allah for a Muslim.

DO NOT REJECT THE PROGRESS OF ALL HUMANS BEFORE YOU
>t. Trudeau the cuck

The visceral hatred I have for this guy is not so much his politics as it is because he's such a self-enamored, self-satisfied empty suit. Same as Obama and Anthony Weiner. Truly a smug punchable face.

Okay. I reject it. I don't give a fuck. Next.

>Fuck Black Exclusion on WW2 memorial

Apparently niggers wanted to die in European wars too

Pluralism and diversity is great. I love that there are different countries with different cultures. Shame that some people are trying to get rid of this by mixing it all together.

>pluralism
>diversity
pick one

You made your choice.
Now burn like the leaf what u're.

Of course this retarded twat Trudeau doesnt give a single reason. WHY that wouls be correct. Just "it is like that because i say so".
What a schmock.
So what are those virtues? Being on welfare? Rape? Violence?
Cauae thats the most that diversity gives.

No such thing as 'progress'. Whig history is a lie.

All the "Globalism" we need is achieved through the internet. Don't see why we need to recreate that in the real world