Poor little white boi

Press F for the worlds most popular youtuber

Right now bigtech is in total BLACK LIVES MATTER mode and will absolutely make an example of him. I see no way of him escaping this. The media wont allow it to happen.

Shits about to get weird folks

Press F for pewds. He was a good boy who did the same thing every other white person playing videogames over voice chat does

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_bMArMJ-f8
oddshot.tv/s/g_05U6
strawpoll.me/13902471
youtube.com/watch?v=C4u8pfCxCQI
youtube.com/watch?v=LIAOhjiBz_4
youtube.com/watch?v=7lXi3kG3M7g&ab_channel=Yonun
youtube.com/watch?v=D475tUzbodk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=J_bMArMJ-f8

>born in sweden
>lives in uk
>is a millionaire
>is redpilled

yeah, nah

oddshot.tv/s/g_05U6
quick rundown

PewDiePie is unbeatable.

>I think shock therapy would legitimately work [to cure gay people], im not saying it will work 100% of the time, but if you are a bit gay and a bit strait, it would work. - Pewdiepie 2017

i am sure youtube is going to use this to humiliate him, and make him upload a public apology

???

he also lives in the most cucked place of UK the only place that votes green

strawpoll.me/13902471

Wasn't that white nationalist that stabbed a black guy in NYC subscribed to PewDiePie? I'm not saying he's a white nationalist, but it's interesting to see the crowd he's attracted recently.

He will be ok. He made his comments during a hurricane. He pulled a trump.

Nazi scum

>make him do an apology

he already did this

His goose is cooked. Like I said. Big tech is in a panic about the alt right and the spread of white identity. They will kill his channel. He has 50 million little shitlords watching him every day learning

Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

>a board dedicated to current events and political discussion on the imageboard Sup Forums.

>Youtube's biggest cash cow
yeah nothing's gonna happen

LoL, this guy had 3 major newspapers banding up and coordonating a huge media smear on him after the Nazi cosplay skit.

Hes still here. They can't do anything to him.

he has already been made am example of. also he is an anti gun open borders anti American twink faggot, he was never an actual Nazi.

they are killing him because he made fun of Nazis, he isn't one at all. a fucking swedish cuck willingly living in the UK, I don't know how any of you thought he was serious.

clip of this part?

>Rich
>beautiful partner
>getting close to 30
>no children

Top cuck I hope the left destroy him.

Got sick of him after he cucked out recently but I'm gonna re-sub to him to show solidarity.

he is receiving racists donations

>why do so many streamers have difficulty not reflexively spouting racist shit when they get frustrated

He just said nigger

he is done period. I would be absolutely shocked if youtube let this chance go to remove him

HAHAHAHA FELIX
jävla klantarsel

>it sounded super casual in a fucked up kind of way

and most people don't give a fuck and are donating just because

EIGHTEEN?! EIGHTEEN NIGGA

you mean all of us are rushing to give him money because it was funny

Youtube isnt going to find it funny and the nigger/kike millenials who run the company arent either

i would be SHOCKED if he survived this.

I'M NOT A RACIST
THAT'S WHAT'S SO INSANE ABOUT THIS
*NIGGER! NIGGER!*
YOU CAN TALK, YOU CAN TALK, YOU CAN TALK, YOU CAN TALK
(HE CAN TALK, HE CAN TALK, HE CAN TALK, HE CAN TALK)

pewdiepie should impregnate me with his glorious nordic seed

oooh shit I hadn't seen this yet. I don't watch his streams, pubg is boring after a while. daaayum son you fucked now, you said that out of anger.... not like all the twitch fuckwits getting pranked by saying knee grow either...

how do you not hide your shit like that. UH OH.... when is jacksepticeye etc coming out with their disassociation vids?

>"jim is live from florida. jim what are the latest updates?"
>"it's absolutely horrific, tom. 600mph winds, death toll in the milli-"
>"sorry jim, we have to interrupt you there for a second because we hear reports that a youtuber by the name of "poodiepie" said the word... he said... during a livestream... sorry, I can't"

kys OP. we're not falling for your pathetic guerilla marketing scheme.

They should let him off easy by shadowbanning all his videos

>still no neofag thread for hilarious replies

sad

>obligatory

There's a ton of cash to be made from the kinds of videos that youtube censors. They already cancelled his youtube red show. The Jew has an ideological agenda that goes beyond youtube money.

Flaming using nigger and jew is low tier. Yelling allahu akhbar on mic whenever you do a suicidal move is the real deal.

>"Destroy him, then replace him with a more "socially friendly" top YouTube channel. Someone who stands against everything the alt-right stands for, who stands against the evils of racism and misogyny. These stupid kids will watch whatever we tell them to watch, we can turn back this tide of right-wing garbage brainwashing our youth and bring them back to the right way of thinking."

oh please god feed me the tears from neogag

I imagine the Youtube lefty proletariat are gonna go after him.

Make him bend the knee at best, make him an example at worst, and considering the influence this guy has it can blow up in their face quite easily.

Sup Forums got nothing on millions of angry pre-teens.

This. isnt the number 2 youtuber a spic or something

He got payed anyways you stupid git.

Tell soros to pay you guys more. -obviously that's the problem.

88%

Another one joins our movement.

>preteens

Generation Z was raised on pewds racism. They call people niggers on xbox live minecraft every night

they'll replace him with a jew called jew goldstein gaming content channel where he will push miscegenation propaganda

pewdiepie alone is almost powerful enough to kill YT if he switches platforms

stop giving that idiot attention. there are people struggling everyday to get by and they deserve attention and not this rich ass idiot who is more lucky than smart or witty.

Ewww. Please, get lynched.

They'll replace him with Markiplier.

Felix "Moonman" Kjellberg

>say nigger
>someone gets offended
>first world problems

>children weren't calling each other niggers in vidya games before pewdiepie

Behave yourself faggot.

I need link so I can watch on repeat.

>quadroon dressed like a cheap whore

would not racemix desu

This faggot is a cuck weeb shit.

t.nigger

>how can we use this opportunity to strike a blow to jewtube

Get those brains stewing meme magicians.

Anyone have the full stream leading up? Youtube link doesn't allow rewind now.

youtube.com/watch?v=C4u8pfCxCQI

he'll be okay, he can just say he was in roleplaying mode
youtube.com/watch?v=LIAOhjiBz_4

he also said death to all jews which is more offensive to (((them))) (the ones who can do anything about this)

Post your version of the vid here
youtube.com/watch?v=7lXi3kG3M7g&ab_channel=Yonun

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/

the stream is now private and I dont know if anyone has a recording.

I think it was about 10 minutes before he said nigger.

RIP pewds

You had a good run,

Nobody cares.

I was calling people niggers on xboxlive 1.0 wolfenstein and Phantasy star online

Get on my level

see
For a 1-minute recap

>This video is unavalible

Gib full please, is there no way to get it? Sucks. I wanted to see the minute beforehand full.

>jewtoob protecting their most vital asset
color me shawked

How about you say what the controversy is or what he did. Fuck you idiots and your shitty run downs

The Fire Rises.

they talked about it for easily 10 minutes after
he should have put the stream video as private

>diversity is our strength!
>saying a single word causes a massive incident because it offends a segment of your multi-ethic society
Aristotle was right.
Diverse societies are hellholes.

A lot of people came to defend him as a good guy and then he does this. Not so smart or good of him to do. A lot of people stuck their necks out for him.

>thats offensive

fucking niggers

There was not much in the min lead up. They barely said a word, pew had to travel on the map pretty far, that was about it.

He's already rich and set for life anyway.

he said nigger on a livestream

Why would you guys help spread this? Are the shills working to destroy him still?

Its just not cool of him to fuck over all those people who defended him though, desu.

Well now I'll never know what was going on after either, guess it isn't so important.

wtf i am no longer alternative Recht!

This. Disavow. Despite the ironical racism we can't be taken seriously going arounf with nazi flags saying nigger.

He has power to redpill people and he does it all the time, intentionally or nott.
So yeah, imo he is not all bad

>pic
literal autism

Here's the vid: youtube.com/watch?v=7lXi3kG3M7g&ab_channel=Yonun

I guess he finally cracked and listened to Cody
youtube.com/watch?v=D475tUzbodk

The real issue is that some faggot playing video games gets so much attention.

was about to post this lel

tbqh not the worst

I'm the same age as him. We grew up with "nigger ball" confections and Pippi Longstocking's dad being a "nigger king." Then everything went to shit with rampant PC culture and we imported the N-word taboo from the US. It used to be like saying cunt in the UK, and it's not unusual for Swedes in their late 20s to still use the word in private.

Not that any of the progressive outlets will care.

He's completely bitched out and sold out. All he does he play pubg these days. He sold us out when he called the people at charolettesville nazis.

His career will end when a muslim throws acid in his face during one of his outdoor skits. He'll be the phantom of the youtube after that.

I'm just saying it must be awkward for the people who defended him who have public reputations.

I meant the full rewindable stream but thanks.

>sounded super casual in a fucked up way

Would this still be aired?