New blue-style British passports - hailed as a symbol of independence - could be 'made in France or Germany'

>New blue-style British passports - hailed as a symbol of independence - could be 'made in France or Germany'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's been a year, you krauts need to stop being so butthurt about us ruining your 4th reich

>w-w-why does Nigel Farage hate immigwayshun if his woife is a Geuwman?
Reminds me of that brainlet argument.
Most of my shit is made in China, so?

what's more independent than paying a poor cuck to do stuff for you?

They're not really new either. The design is identical to what British passports were like before we joined the EU.

i doubt brexit was about who was gonna make their passports in the future. i see nothing wrong with this if it was done successfully in the past.

i can see butthurt germans charging extra this time around though.

detected the Corbynfag
> posting with commie flag
> boasting wageslavery
jesus you idiots are so transparent

Need some more salt for this sausage mate

I don't know why you're laughing laughing m8, you've been
KEKED
U
C
K
E
D
Now shut up and print my passport

Gonna renew my passport early just to get a blue one

also
>"could" be

>could
That's the difference between G*rmany and the U.K. kraut bitch

oh no! Trade is Terrible! You mustn't trade with britian goys!!! I mean guys!

I can't wait until all our produce is only sold in lbs and ounces and you can smoke in pubs again either

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>omg the UK will destroy itself if they leave, they need us more than we need them
>UK leaves
>omg please let us make your passports, we are desperate to trade with you

this is literally the international equivalent of prepping the bull

>Cucking Germans into having to make you your symbol of rejecting their retarded union
>Bad thing

Looks like your continental businessmen are cucking you Hans.

>Gonna renew my passport early just to get a blue one

when are they going back to blue?

>all our produce is only sold in lbs
>can smoke in pubs again

jesus christ and to think you might have a right to vote

>t. Posh Eurofag

Fuck off to Germany you nonce

you fuck off you degenerate chav

just because you smoke doesn't mean the rest of the pub needs to get cancer too. fuck off to Africa if you are a fucking dirty nigger you toothless grotesque fuck lool

Fuck off kid.

>tfw Heathrow has no smoking areas
>Frankfurt has
no u

physically remove non lbs and inches nonce posters

>just because you smoke doesn't mean the rest of the pub needs to get cancer too.
Just because you're scared of "secondhand smoke" doesn't mean the whole pub should have to ban smoking. If you were actually worried about lung cancer and COPD you wouldn't ever live in a city.

Fuck off, you bluepilled cunt.

I'm not scared of secondhand smoke, I actually go and tell faggots to smoke somewhere else desu :^)

The problem is that you ruined it
and now you will be ruined too

you destroyed what couldve prevented your demise too

some peace treaty would'v been better than going until berlin
innit?

One day, krauts will stop being butthurt about Brexit.

One day...

Holy kek, is this the end of the anglokike empire?

They could also be made on Mars or on the surface of the Sun, who knows, they COULD be.

>I'M NOT SCARED OF IT BUT I DON'T WANT IT NEAR ME
???

>rationally not wanting to sit in a pub that is filled with secondhand smoke
>scared

What's the matter? Go and get some instant gratification you virgin chav lmao

>4th reich
Germany has been a puppet state of the USA since the end of WW2. What the fuck are you faggots always crying about?

Europe is getting genocided on all ends and you faggots still cant get over the old world wars where all sides where played like fools

How was Germany played?

im not scared of urine but i wouldnt want someone splattering piss on me you mental midget

German militarism has been a cancer on Europe from the time even of Frederick the Great.

They accepted the guilt for WW1 which they didnt start and signed away the nation with the treaty of versaille

You used to colonize the world and now pakis are free to rape your kids in your own backyard. Time to use that anti german autism and fight back the people who are actually hurting you

True, but I don't think anybody was playing Germany after 1933.

>smoke in pubs

That's one thing I don't miss. I went to Germany a few weeks ago and some places allow smoking and it was awful. Came out stinking of smoke and it's murder on the throat

Germany non white in one generation.

Finally the cancer of the Kraut will be over to be replaced by one huge shanty town.

Fucking this. Considering everything is made by chinks anyway, this is slightly funnier. Besides, never even given a thought to where passports are made. Who the fuck cares except for butthurt Krauts with zero sense of humour?

Since Brexit, I fucking hate Germany. Totally disgusting, spineless nation.

Reckon we'll ever get rid of the totally cucked plain packaging after leaving the 4th Reich? A true capitalist should shudder at the idea of a company not having the right to their own corporate identity, even if it's a tobacco company.

Because anglokikes are not white.

England non-white today.

>he says in a country built by self-identifying Anglos
You're the equivalent of those shitskins who go to white countries, reap the rewards of the hard work of the previous generation of natives and then shame the natives.

Anglokike spergs are so retarded.

WHERES UR BREXIT NOW ANGLO

>he thinks Germany benefits from the EU

I "could be" making those passports right now. Ask me anything

desu theres nothing with wanting things to collapse so you can build on its ashes.

Good men rise out of hard times, and revolutionaries take these sorts of opportunities to build spectacular nations

>self-hating
Nope, proud Anglo-Saxons defending the rights given to them in the English Bill of Rights as well as the Magna Carta (they said themselves). They didn't view it as a war against "the Briddish", but a war against the Crown, like the war Cromwell waged a century before.
What the fuck would you know though? Probably some kraut or paddy whose ancestors migrated to America two generations ago.
Britain is the only European nation to spread the white race across the world, the only one to form successful and prosperous white nations across the world (3 continents, to be exact). Keep on being salty, spudnigger.

Built by self hating-anglos who spilt your kike blood.

every single pro-EU thread i see is made by a german. is it just one faggot or are you really this cucked as a nation?

That is true. Hitler wouldn't have been elected without the economic crash. He was regarded as a clown before.

>not seeing the 4D chess against the anglokike menance
You anglokikes sure are dense

I've long learned the only way people will learn, especially the way Germans become attached to ideologies, is by complete failure. So I encourage merkel to destroy this country in the fastest, most painless (hah) way possible.

Yeah bro, I totally wish I was a brown-eyed spic/kraut/irish mix with 1/16 apache blood. How can Anglos even compete with that!

>Hiding behind anti-EU talk to save your anglokike empire.
>oh they must be pro-EU, hue hue
Wow, so clever. Jew
We're going to fucking burn you to the ground.

Save (((England)))

gotta give the europoors some work

>kraut with an actual sense of reality
refreshing to read

Hi, abo.

....Yes? Fuckin hell, great comeback lad.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

wew

SIPP

These anglokikes have the spirit of the Talmud. Watch and observe them.

>ramen
>rockstar
>cheese slices (known proudly as 'American cheese' in the USA).

What is your point, nigger? Are you upset?

It's some Swede roastie in America who, for whatever reason, has a massive butthurt against the British as well as a massive nose.

>Has them memorized
>Because muscle memory

I would not give one Anglo fingernail for a thousand Aryan lives.

We know anglokike, we know.

>giving the Aryan subhuman more of the Anglo attention that "she" craves

Oy vey

kek

Thought so. I've never met a single American person who could reach such levels of faggotry against the UK. Real Americans have always been chill as fuck towards us.

Yeah lad it's got nothing to do with the labels or anything. Who the fuck doesn't know what a can of Rockstar is or a cheese slice, anyway?

Hang your head in shame, dumb roastie. You have taken one too many Muslamic dicks in the arse and it's clouding your brain. You ought to lay off it for a while. Especially while you're visiting the US.

I'm not even certain if she's Swedish. She looks like a quadroon.

Liz is going to keep her spastic kid off the throne until her dying breath. He's getting 10 years at most.

The extent these insecure anglokikes will go in order to convince themselves they're not shit.

kek

When can I get my new passport then lads? Hyped

Oh wait, so it actually IS a roastie?
lmao I thought you were just memeing, bro. Fucking hilarious. Who the fuck cares what some vapid cumbucket thinks on an anonymous Vietnamese sandcastle forum?

lol yeah, sure

I wonder how many nigger dicks she's taken. She is American, after all.

is that supposed to be some kind of batman mask or something? looks like it was put on with ms paint..

She's trying to hide her identity although anybody could spot her potato nose and yellowish teeth from a mile away.

>One American, One German
>Seven anglokikes
Nothing but a holocaust.

>YOU CANT HAVE INTERACTIONS WITH EUROPE UNLESS YOU ARE A PART OF OUR 24 YEAR OLD POOR COPY OF THE UNITED STATES EXCEPT WITH NO RIGHTS FOR THE STATES

The world will not know peace untill al Anglos are genocided for their crimes against humanity.

Loser fucking creepy ass man baby man tit neckbeard weeabbo british faggot how fucking creepy can you possibly get?

>Anglo Characteristic
>Jewish Characteristic
No difference.

>this

All anglos are hook nosed acne faced beady eyed kikes.

Hey, stop impersonating me, you creep.

In my experience of going to the USA every year for a decade, I can tell you that American women usually love English guys. Mostly for the accent, and their expected 'charm' of us (lol).
In fact, America is the one place where I have actually had girls hit on me out and about.

This cunt either got BTFO by an Englishman, or she's got abdul's jizz on the brain. Throw that cunt in the trash. She's a disgrace to the republic, and a disgrace to whatever hole she crept out of.

>be British
>be the only white nation to create other white nations outside of Europe
>be the only nation to spread Western civilisation to 3 continents outside of Europe
>multiply the white race's population by at least double
>still accused of constantly trying to destroy the white race.

i miss smoking in shitty little cafe's after a hangover fry up

Snaggle toothed british guttersnipe. Your island will burn. Way to save my pictures you obsessive beady eyed little anglo rodent