Africans are not civilize-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chukudu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

-d

Pretty sick home build. He should start a website and sell the plans

Give it another 10 or 20 centuries they might put pedals on it

It is obvious they do not understand fire. They're just imitating behavior like other lower primates.

Not surprising from the constructors of pyramid

That's a kind of neat little creation he made. Looks like he used primitive tools to make it too. I mean, he never could have invented the wheel, but I give him points for his ability to mimic white inventions.

It's not even their invention. They use ball bearings in the wheels.

>Africans are not civilize-

This was down yesterday we have motorbikes now.

>Pretty sick home build.
Considering he probably carved it with rocks too

I feel bad for these people that are forced to live there, handicapped by the the retards surrounding them

they erected a whole statue to celebrate the advanced inventions of the african people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chukudu

holy shit they discovered the wheel!

fippy pippy bippy pippy

hahahahah

Based

WOAH
>W
>O
>A
>H

W-O-A-H

W0AH

wew lad

That's fucking awesome!

The 2009 nails it

Cool bike, Mutumbo. He should brink it to the white house. The stick tied to the side looks as though it may be a sort of braking mechanism.

In the Chukudu video this nigger statue is in the middle of a road, surrounding by modern technology.
Nigga stole [the white man's] bike.

Jesus Christ it looks like something out of ark.

Where did he even get the thatch?

Next they will discover the seat, and maybe a foot rest.

oh fuck, you owe me my sides, user

Yabadabadoo I guess

I know I'm actually really impressed by the craftmanship thats gone into that.

Assuming its a push bike though

It is. The wikipedia link posted earlier says it costs $60 to make and sells for $100.

It is used for transporting goods and can earn someone $10 a day in areas where the usual income is $2 a day.

I bet they are stolen and vandalized constantly.

got to start somewhere...

>africans are not civilize-

think about this.
the statue itself requires more technological advancement than the "bike" itself.

You have to be clever to build one of these.

With that, Nahubusa became Buke’s protégé. For a year, Buke made Nahubusa watch in his tiny workshop, the floor covered in woodchips, attached to his house. Nahubusa waited patiently, until one day, he decided he just couldn’t wait any more.

“Let me try,” he said, and Buke handed him a tool. The work wasn’t perfect, but Buke saw potential.

“He was cleverer than the others,” Buke says now. “To do this work you need to have force and power, but be clever also. He caught on quickly.”

It's highly likely that man's crops will be robbed by niggers before he gets to harvest his crop.

Really? Think of that all by yourself? 3rd world countries are poor as fuck!!! Think a little, you arrogant piece of shit!

It's a Harley Niggerson

Underrated

Can I copy? does he have a patent?

2pbp

Flintstone's bikes at least had pedals.

i love seeing shit like this
blows my fucking mind