Nogs still don't know why they keep getting shot

>2 minute niggersplaining to a cop

Is it any wonder why nogs keep getting lit up by cops during routine stops. Literally all of them, even the decently well spoken ones do this type of shit. Have you EVER in your life spoke to an officer like this?

twitter.com/Choco_Optimus/status/906686851079180288

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/05/17/us/what-happened-to-officers-in-police-involved-deaths-of-blacks.html?mcubz=1
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/05/17/us/what-happened-to-officers-in-police-involved-deaths-of-blacks.html?mcubz=1
youtube.com/watch?v=3EJ_QarIUqI
bing.com/videos/search?q=Police Being Killed at Traffic Stops&FORM=RESTAB&PC=MOZB
youtu.be/wJHx3UFHMAQ?t=62
huffingtonpost.com/kim-farbota/black-crime-rates-your-st_b_8078586.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rgXQK3NfRY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is funny is the officer looks slightly hispanic

Man, when the rainbow coallition collapses it is gonna be hilarious when all the ethnic groups turn on each other.

I hate niggers as much as the next person but he does have a point. Cops are pretty out of control in this country.

I personally wish they would have both got shot

Why do nigs always do shit like this, they have no idea of when its the right or wrong time to start chimping out

Also all cops walk up to vehicles with their hands on their guns

>gun drawn
I see no such thing. Lying nigger

T. Tyrone

I've only gotten pulled over twice in my life so far, one was in front of my house @ 3 a.m. becase I didn't use my blinker, other was for doing 20 over down a road.

Both times went smooth as fuck and I didn't get shot because I asked the officers if it was cool for me to reach into my pockets to grab my wallet and what not. They respond much better to someone who appears to consider and understand the dangers and risks they take during a traffic stop.

It's that fucking easy, niggers.

cops are pigs and they deserve to die

this chimpout is enough reason in germany to get a psychogical test (mpu). Cost at absolut minimum 1500€ and several months of non driving time and random tests for drugs and alcohol. It's a nice thing, the US should have the same.

And this is why black people die to cops so much, you throw a tantrum for something that is your fucking fault, start moving your hands around like you're on drugs alarming the fuck out of the officer then suddenly you lunge for some pocket in your car and you get shot in the face.
Next time try this
>sorry officer I didn't notice it must've broke off while I was driving, could you let me off this one time ?
YOU MIGHT BE FUCKING SURPRISED BY THE RESULT

>cops really do care about us. I-I promise

Have some gratitude. Cops are simply trying to stop me from killing you.

did he die

Cops in the west are they only thing standing between your teeth and the pavement.

I wish I could play opfor :(

Nice police state you have there Germany.

>the best part

lulz

Except the fact that cops are literally hunting black people that did nothing wrong and shooting them. This is all part of the institutional racism that western countries are part of. This is why groups like black lives matter are a thing. They are needed.

>someone pulls a gun on you.
>respond by antagonizing the person pointing a gun at you.

not arguing that anyone is right or wrong, just that you'd have to be incredibly stupid.

Or colored according to statistics.

both times they wasted your time

>failure to signal at 3 am

hahahaha

I could never be a cop, I would shoot the first uppity nigger that would spout his nigger bullshit in my face.

HAHAHHAHAH

Sup Forums was fucking great when this happened.

There's a difference?

>citation needed

If we lived in a world where it was acceptable to say "Sorry if you don't like me pulling my gun as I approach you, but fact is I've had many of my buddies randomly attacked or even killed by black men from 15-45 years old. Insurers charge more for young male drivers, and I have to use extra caution when dealing with blacks. It's just a fact of the world."

Do you know how I know you don't live near niggers?

Evolution happens.

Provide those statistics.

>institutional racism

t. hopeless commie

>nigger when given the chance chimps out
wow huge surprise

>his gun drawn
>his gun isn't drawn
Stop letting animals use the internet, it doesn't make any goddamn sense

Just look for how many cops actually got jailed for murder after shooting a black guy compared to the total number.

I see a blind person who wont see this coming

t. useful idiot for porky cappies

Just keep kissing their asses, you won't get shit back. Read Marx, Lenin and Trotsky.

>Except the fact that cops are literally hunting black people that did nothing wrong and shooting them
I really wish this were true. But just like communism, it's just a letdown.

The reason I haven't shot to death the entire local Antifa chapter and put their heads on spikes is because of potential legal ramifications that would be forced upon me by the police and courts.
Be a little grateful.

You're making a claim. Please prove it

The failure to signal one was some shit, but the officer explained that from his position, when he sees someone driving around a shit neighborhood at 3 in the morning and they don't signal, he's gonna hope it's a drug dealer when he gets up to the window to talk to them. I can understand that, and he kept it somewhat brief once he asked where I was coming from and pointed to the driveway 10 feet to our right.

The other guy that got me for speeding was pretty cool, he actually gave me a ticket for it but at least he helped me out and put me down for 75 in a 65 even though I was in a 55 zone.

That one sucked because it's a road where everyone does highway speeds, but it was a friday night at the end of the month so I get what I deserve.

It's really not hard to have a good interaction with the police, though. Just be respectful and make it apparent that you mean them no harm, and they'll ease up themselves.

Holy shit blacks are the most precious princess race I've ever seen.

After that 2 minute bitchfest would it be any surprise if cops shot them in pursuit of bliss?

Latinos hate niggers with passion, it's the reason salvadorean gangs exist in the first place.

>nytimes.com/interactive/2017/05/17/us/what-happened-to-officers-in-police-involved-deaths-of-blacks.html?mcubz=1
Have fun.

It's why we continue to hate them.

Alternatively unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/05/17/us/what-happened-to-officers-in-police-involved-deaths-of-blacks.html?mcubz=1

this.

Textbook chimpout. This is why blacks will never be taken seriously, completely unpredictable.

The joy of being tall, well built, white, male and not a total fucking idiot. Policemen rarely notice me and when talking to me address me as 'sir'

youtube.com/watch?v=3EJ_QarIUqI

Provide evidence for your thesis that american goverment activily spent their resources for "hunting down" one of its cititizens races, while in same time pursuing gender equality, SJW agenda etc in every possible areas of life including work, family, education, all form of medias and law.
Unless you are 12 yeard old who lives in mamas basement, then dont bother mayte.

Why don't you go protest about your?

pay

BBC

I noticed the same. The gun isn't 'drawn' at all. Yet it's not even relevant, niggers don't care.

Cops always have their hand on their gun when they first walk up to a car it's literally protocol. Just as easily as that nigger chimped out he could have been shot.

>You didn't get pussy in school?
>Okay
>Okay
>Okay

checked

Maybe not, but you will get a bullet in your head for being a bougie part of the problem, so good on you.

No he is totally justified.
That is straight up bullshit, and you're lucky if you still believe "cops are just doing their jobs" because that means you haven't had to deal with one in the last couple years.
I'm upper middle class and white as fuck, these assholes will pull you over and antagonize the fuck out of you over nothing.
This asshole had his gun drawn at a traffic stop, I'd be pulling my phone out too. It's not like you can do anything else because they give these retards the power to do just about whatever the fuck they want.

Most of them have huge issues too, like they need their egos stroked and shit.
Assholes.

There are some good cops, keyword is some there though. Most are pieces of shit.

>asked the officers if it was cool for me to reach into my pockets to grab my wallet and what not
>not having your license and registration out already

>read Marx Lenin and Trotsky

Lmao how about you turn 18 and grow out of it

Tell me why I should revolt. I have a good house, a family, 2 cars, good food on my table, ample savings and assets, free time, an early retirement down the line, an enjoyable job, full health and dental insurance at low cost, and pursue the hobbies I enjoy at my own leisure. I got all this despite not having a college degree, just good decision making.

The rich have what I have, just more expensive and flashier, plus a serious inferiority complex that forces them to always try to get more money and flaunt it any way they can. I don't have that, I'm damn happy. Why the fuck should I revolt? My quality of life, provided by this system and aided by my own good decision making, is FAR better than it would be under communism.

Multiple studies have shown that to avoid poverty in America take the following steps:
>graduate high school
>get a job
>don't have kids before stable marriage
That's it.

Continue sipping lattes and LARPing you urban deadbeat

>Read Marx, Lenin and Trotsky.
No thanks. I'm not a complete fuckup in life.

has it EVER happened that when cop pulls over a car for traffic violation the driver just takes a gun and starts shooting the officers ?

Seems retarded even for niggers, i you do some violation just fucking pay the ticket shooting at police officers gets you lifetime in jail ..

He didn't even pull the gun at him anyway.

oy commie, spitting book names is not a valid argument, make your point or shut your uneducated, poor bitch ass, dirty hippy dredlock mouth

People seem to forget officers are also living beings with families, they are much motivated to stay alive.
Just look at how he kept backing away from the car as the guy got more and more agitated.

Yeah, so you think that makes it a good idea to get hostile with someone who has a badge and a gun?

Does the article account for how many of those blacks were armed or resisting arrest?

>Trotsky
>being bad at things even being a communist

Thanks, were working on it very hard.

t.faggot leaf
Get raked.

>has it EVER happened that when cop pulls over a car for traffic violation the driver just takes a gun and starts shooting the officers ?

Yeah. If I wasn't so lazy I'd find you some of the many police dashcam videos of this exact thing happening.

>all those white whores defending the niggers in the replies
america is finished

Black girl using white girl emoji

MUHHH CULTURE APPROPRIATION!!!

Yes, you underestimate the number of retarded niggers out there.
bing.com/videos/search?q=Police Being Killed at Traffic Stops&FORM=RESTAB&PC=MOZB

He was pulled over because he was suspected of robbery, not because he "didn't signal".

>led many to conclude that their actions were unjustified.
typical idiots that don't know what they are watching. The police are doing a great job. Policing is a specialized job that addresses threats. Idiots in gated communities need to stfu and stop supporting terrorist blm and antifa.

youtu.be/wJHx3UFHMAQ?t=62

yeah it's happened numerous times which is why cops are now trained to assume each vehicle occupant is strapped until the officer can ascertain that this isn't the case.

You can get killed for being a total jackass as well, the guy in OP would be dead if he dared to suddenly make a move for somewhere in his care during that childish tantrum.
And the cops would've gotten away with it because it would've been justified.

He had the gun drawn, he started the video after the fact.
Jesus you people are slow sometimes.

The cop pulled him over then pulled out his gun and pointed it at him through the window. He found nothing he'd be able to shoot buddy over so he put the gun away as the nigger started recording on his phone.

If you think this was just because he was holding his gun you're retarded and can't into context.

thats how you get shot, retard

Go watch cop execution videos where they shoot the cop in the chest the moment they can see his face.

Faggot in the car was likely making a bunch of erratic movements and positioning his phone, I'm surprised he wasn't drawn on.

It's also protocol for niggers to be belligerent assholes, everyone in the video was just doing their job.

IKR, don't they understand the police and military are the only things keeping them from being dog food.

criminals

Institutional racism is two things: an attempt to destroy the institution and an attempt to avoid any personal responsibility.

they really need to stop pointing guns at people that arent doing shit. they do it to white people all the fucking time too.

criminalism

you might also have a look at this > huffingtonpost.com/kim-farbota/black-crime-rates-your-st_b_8078586.html

>"License, registration, and proof of insurance.
>"Hands where I can see them."
You better believe any cop would have his service weapon ready. The officer should have had his 12-gauge drawn.

There needs to be a law if there isn't immediate compliance, it's instant jail sentence of 1 year or more.
Fuck these niggers. That assholes deserves to die.
>muh 3 kids
That's the fucking problem.

citizens

Oh, I'm so sure. That a nigger was allowed to just pull out a phone and start filming while a cop has a gun pulled. They were filming as soon as they were pulled. Rake yourself faggot.

They do because they either have drugs in the car, or warrant(s) out for their arrest (or both)
And when it's dark and you are alone, far from any other police in an area with a history of shootings of this kind, it's understandable why you would approach a vehicle with weapon drawn.
Over the top? Absolutely, I entirely wish that cops weren't tempted to do this. But you can at least understand why after watching just a few cop shootout videos on liveleak.

The big problem with cop/civilian relations is that 90+% of who they deal with are just normal people on their daily routine, but a small number are criminals who act essentially like a foreign and hostile army that have ended up in our cities and taken off their uniforms. They commit crime without giving a fuck and will shoot cops who try to stop them without a moments hesitation. Cops don't know which type of person is in the drivers seat. Guess wrong one way, you have a citizen angry that you drew a gun, guess wrong the other way, you are fucking dead.

>has it EVER happened that when cop pulls over a car for traffic violation the driver just takes a gun and starts shooting the officers ?
Yes it has. You can find plenty in youtube even. They pull someone over because of a busted light or speeding, dude is wanted or just angry, bam bam bam
Here's quick example I found
youtube.com/watch?v=rgXQK3NfRY4

He had every right to be fucking pissed.
Cops aren't allowed to pull their gun on you for no reason. Cop should be charged with whatever civilians get charged with for pointing a gun at people for no fucking reason.

Wow, that black man sure showed me how composed and calm he was. He clearly demonstrated how in control he was. Cops clearly BTFO.

Back in reality, did that nigger threaten that cop?

>you got kids and a wife?
>do you want to make it home to those kids and wife?

I hope he was arrested. At the very least I hope the cop ticketed him for everything that he could.