Mfw the mainstream can't keep back the monster anymore

Mfw the mainstream can't keep back the monster anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2fdOzGX56Dc
youtu.be/H9R8-3W-nkU
youtu.be/8W3y3Qh8R1s
septemberclues.info/vicsims/9-11-9 the Vicsim Report.pdf
themillenniumreport.com/2015/12/is-the-saudi-royal-family-jewish/
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU
youtu.be/A0wHeekgPqk
youtube.com/watch?v=OmuzyWC60eE
youtube.com/watch?v=cCdRA09pztM
youtube.com/watch?v=_4dpBzDm5MU
youtube.com/watch?v=eHWHHid0Pmo
gdb.rferl.org/F9C497F6-21AB-419F-BA32-B7E7F52932A7_mw800_s.jpg
www1.ae911truth.org/faqs/655-faq-9-were-the-twin-towers-designed-to-survive-the-impact-of-the-airplanes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally everyone who isn't a burgerclap knows Saudi did 911

memeflag
disregard

But it was actually CGI made by (((Deep State))) and (((MSM))) goons

They funded a very dirty wet run as well.

That's true. I was on one of the planes.

quick rundown on meaning of "dry run"

>Republican national security

Like me in your mums ass

I guess they practiced hijacking a plane with other terrorists acting as civilians, I don't imagine they'd need to practice aiming for a building.

oh shit

kekaroo

>2035
>earth is allegedly flat, fox report says
yay, fuck normies

Yes goy it was the (((Saudis)))

Dude. You're pushing the theory that the most populous city in the world, no one saw the second plane.

But even dumber than that, you're arguing that THEY PLANNED on no one seeing this, rather than just crashing some fucking planes.

You're a shill, or a retard. This kind of shit is what make real conspiracy theories have a bad name.

>A giant hunk of metal filled with fuel flies straight into a building
>ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS ALLOWED TO POP UP ON THE OTHER END OF SAID BUILDING

It's a diversion. Saudis were just doing jewish bidding.

>no one saw the second plane.
>Non (((CNN))) Eye Witnesses all telling they didn't see any Planes
youtu.be/2fdOzGX56Dc

>rather than just crashing some fucking planes.
>767 on 9/11 couldn't have reached such speeds at sealevel without falling apart
youtu.be/H9R8-3W-nkU

see
>CGI Ghost Planes
youtu.be/8W3y3Qh8R1s

whoever still believes the Juden after the 2016 election is a fucking Moron. thats fact.

explain the deaths of hundreds of people that got on the flights that day

Dude. You're posting a bunch of people who didn't see the second plane. I'm not saying that EVERYONE saw the second plane. Many would have, obviously not everyone. Figure out how to think, please.

Also. The speed of the planes wasn't what brought towers down, and no one is claiming it was.

The claim is that the fires weakened the steel, and the weight of the building brought it down.

Critical thinking: you have none, or you are a shill.

>No mention of Israel

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

ISRAEL DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 911

ISRAEL DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 911

ISRAEL DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 911

ISRAEL DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 911

ISRAEL DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 911

ISRAEL DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 911

ISRAEL DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 911

ISRAEL DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 911

ISRAEL DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 911

ISRAEL DID 9/11

MOSSAD DID 911

fuck you leaf and get a new reaction image

the conspiracy is not that the planes were real or not. the conspiracy is that it was a false flag.

911 marked the start of a war that will end with the population of USA and Europe replaced with muslims and every white person regarded as evil as a nazi.

The american people are being played like the nazis during ww2. Our leaders are not fighting the muslims, they are leading the war against us.

September 11 will be a new holiday to be celebrated as the D-Day of the war against the great satan. This is the project for a new american century. A replaced population with them still in charge and you as the villain.

the american and european people have been set up as villains to lose the war against islam.

Lucky man

Jumbo jets are a bitch to fly, believe it or not. Very slow response to aerodynamic controls.

septemberclues.info/vicsims/9-11-9 the Vicsim Report.pdf

kill yourself kike, if you can't even understand basic physics, wtf are you trying to argue?

its fact the planes couldn't have done such a damage.

add Mainstream Media Jews to your list.
they should hang too on the day of the rope.

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS PSYOP, you fucking shills here need to fuck off. ISRAEL DID 9/11, LUCIFERIAN JEWS DID 9/11. SAUDI ARABIA WILL BE THE FALL GUY, THE SAUDI ROYAL FAMILY IS JEWISH.

>themillenniumreport.com/2015/12/is-the-saudi-royal-family-jewish/

>wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

FUCK OFF SHILLS

Yeah, unfortunately it's been almost 20 years; no one cares.

The hurricane is keeping a damper on the headlines. By the time Irma has made its way through, Jose will be on the way and all this Saudi shit will have been blown from the headlines.

woah buddy I never said the jews didn't do it, all i'm saying is the MSM jews need to hang too and they were involved.

here have a list of traitors.

>kill yourself kike, if you can't even understand basic physics, wtf are you trying to argue?
>its fact the planes couldn't have done such a damage.
What are YOU trying to argue? Are you retarded? How was I not clear?

But it remained for the Jews, with their unqualified capacity for falsehood, and their fighting comrades, the Marxists, to impute responsibility for the downfall precisely to the man who alone had shown a superhuman will and energy in his effort to prevent the catastrophe which he had foreseen and to save the nation from that hour of complete overthrow and shame. By placing responsibility for the loss of the world war on the shoulders of Ludendorff they took away the weapon of moral right from the only adversary dangerous enough to be likely to succeed in bringing the betrayers of the Fatherland to Justice.

All this was inspired by the principle—which is quite true within itself—that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods.
It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.
—Adolf Hitler

another weekend original post
no link?

and what reason would there be to not use a real plane? They could have filled one up with explosives or something maybe if you're argument is that a single plane couldn't have taken down the building. I just don't see the point of faking a plane crashing into a building in New York City of all places, there's a lot of people who were looking away or weren't on the side of the impact to see the plane.

Suurrrreee

>this looks real for you retard

lmao

also watch this
>767 on 9/11 couldn't have reached such speeds at sealevel without falling apart
youtu.be/H9R8-3W-nkU

Saying "Saudis did it" doesn't mean no one else was involved. Probably Bush was too, at the least. Israel could have to.

A bit risky to try something like this without a friendly guy covering for you. Pissing off US is dangerous.

because its easier and cheaper to shill CGI plane footage and hire bunch of crisis actors.

the stingy jew settled for CGI instead the better looking practical effects and now it shows.
sounds familiar?

la CHANCE

I never get tired of reading this, thanks..

Dumb ass meme...reality is desert fundamentalists are brutal not that time travelers exist who can't plan ahead and videos of their shittalking come out to fuck them over

You're just buying every claim you read no matter how many I debunk. Just knock it off.

The plane is at a weird angle, but that's what the guy was trying to do. Prove that it's the wrong dimensions.

Well we keep giving them cluster bombs

Of course the US was involved. The whole US government is controlled, the "plane" that hit the pentagon just so happened to hit the accounting department that was investigating 2.3 trillion missing.

Do you seriously think the united states is independent from Israel? Do you even know the control structure? Israel is just a proxy for the Jewish elite that control the world, and control America.
>youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU

"Saudi cock in my ass welcome
Also fuck America bigly."

-Trump 2020

this has been debunked

this is where you show us how.

TRUMP IS DISMANTLING ISRAEL!!!!!!

>can calculate the speed the plane had in every single video
>its higher than what a 737 can reach at sea level

you didn't debunk shit kike.

You're arguing these things without me objecting. I don't rule out that. I never ruled out their involvement.

But simple and obvious is that, we all know that Saudis are involved with Israel so at the very least the normie evidence points to Saudis.

No reason not to start there.

Kikes gon kike. Vaginas gon vagina. Babylonians gon babylonian. Fox news gon 666

>you didn't debunk shit kike.
Calculate it then.

I debunked the claim that the aircraft couldn't take down the tower. The one video claimed that it did it by severing the internal beams. But you just believed that.

The video ignored that no one claimed that.

And you ignored that I rebutted that. You're a fucking shill.

Invade Saudi Arabia and take the oil as reperations.

Hold the Game Cube as hostage so muslims wont commit terrorism anymore.

>>tfw everyone on pol sucks the saudi cock despite this

Come back to me when they go full redpill and name the nose
Until then, fuck off. Saudis are Jew owned like us and a convenient fall guy

>Calculate it then.
here at the end of the webm

>I debunked the claim that the aircraft couldn't take down the tower.
no you didn't kike

>The one video claimed that it did it by severing the internal beams.
when you drive into a thick steel wall is your petrol also melting the wall after you passed through it?

fucking Jew

>dumb ass meme
>hi, funny is verboten.
you are a waste of a soul, and should throw you self from the nearest highrise.

>the Saudi royal family is Jewish.

Now that's a fresh conspiracy

Upvoted

>Because everyone knows when a single accounting department is damaged they stop investigating because they have no backups and everyone just forgets about trillions of dollars duh! just like you forgot about it.

your theory is too retarded to even explain. Think of it this way, if I have a parking ticket and then i blow up my local police station am I then off the hook for the parking ticket?

Apart from that there's other problems with the "trillions of dollars" discrepancy you mentioned. in the fact that, that wasn't even a thing. It wasn't "missing." It was bad book keeping and accountability.

again I'll explain. I'm a clerk in a store. I order in 3 items costing 3 dollars total. 2 dollars for the first item and 50 cents for the other 2. because im a bad clerk and lost the receipts I mark them down as costing all 1 dollar. thats a discrepancy of of 2 dollars all together. (1 dollar, 50, 50) Think of this on a much much bigger scale. no or very little money is "missing" persay. but alot of stuff was mispriced, misaccounted, etc because US government is shitty. thats what they were investigating.

>imblying
even muslims call them kikes

>when you drive into a thick steel wall is your petrol also melting the wall after you passed through it?
>fucking Jew
The wall on the outside of the building is not strong. The building is designed to be supported by internal steel beams, not the walls. The fucking walls are also largely composed of fucking windows, you fucking retard.

>The wall on the outside of the building is not strong. The building is designed to be supported by internal steel beams, not the walls. The fucking walls are also largely composed of fucking windows, you fucking retard.
confirmed for knowing nothing about the WTC towers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking retard BTFO'd himself.

youtu.be/A0wHeekgPqk
this is pretty interesting

>confirmed for knowing nothing about the WTC towers.
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking retard BTFO'd himself.
Oh, evidently I'm wrong about that, a little. However it does have windows, so it would easily pass into the building.

There's evidently steel beams on the outside. However, windows are also everywhere. So why you think the plane wouldn't get in?

Kek you retarded faggot

A lucky person, to say the least.

>aluminium wings cutting through steel

JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS

>NB4 muh aluminum
aluminum forms oxides almost instantly when exposed to open air and darkens in color. the molten metal that was pouring out of the twin towers was glowing incandescently and orange. IF aluminum got that hot, then it would have a thinner viscosity and flow more like water, not the chunky soupy mess you see in the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=OmuzyWC60eE

youtube.com/watch?v=cCdRA09pztM

youtube.com/watch?v=_4dpBzDm5MU

there was no wing damage on the pentagon because a plane never hit it. but man, look at those light poles!!! they never stupid a chance gyize!

youtube.com/watch?v=eHWHHid0Pmo

The plane isn't going to stop, it's going to smash through the open spaces between the steel.

>foxnews

What are you implying? That the wtc was made out of cardboard?

let's say it wasn't an inside job. we all know that if the "19 hijackers" were white, the u.s. would never have invaded europe

nobody cares. No ones gonna do shit. We are watching football.

Actually the support beams on the side aren't actually that strong compared to the inside.

I mean, sure you look at the plane it's probably not going to look good, but the steel is not designed to take that from the outside.

But what on earth would you think? What would you think would make this:
gdb.rferl.org/F9C497F6-21AB-419F-BA32-B7E7F52932A7_mw800_s.jpg

What if one day irrefutable proof that Saudi Arabia did 9/11.

What would america do? I assume you would literally overthrow Saudi Arabia and hang their king right?

bombs

Not sure what this is trying to prove. If the nose went between floors then it would just smash through glass and drywall. The exterior walls of a skyscraper have minimal structure to them.

What is he expecting the plane to do when it hits, and what would you expect it to do when it hit?

another retard shows up not knowing anything about the WTC towers.

RETARD
E
T
A
R
D

look at the picture here
explain how it would even be possible. look at the architecture. even if the fuselage detached from the wings, it wouldn't be able to shoot forward, there'd still be resistance and even if it did come through the other side, it would be mangled and FUBAR, it would not be in tact like the "video" depicts

I would expect it to smash against the outer walls and fall to the street, not melting into the building without slowing down.
you know, basic physics.

The outer walls were not designed to take a massive amount of stress from the outside. Not designed to stop a plane.

But it was

www1.ae911truth.org/faqs/655-faq-9-were-the-twin-towers-designed-to-survive-the-impact-of-the-airplanes.html

stop posting, you don't know shit about the topic you lobotomized retard shill.

The outer walls were not designed for that. That's a lot of mass, and momentum and force in a small place.

And how much it "slows down" would be based purely on the mass of the walls that were displaced if the walls gave way.

That small piece of the walls was not that much weight.

>explain how it would even be possible. look at the architecture. even if the fuselage detached from the wings, it wouldn't be able to shoot forward, there'd still be resistance and even if it did come through the other side, it would be mangled and FUBAR, it would not be in tact like the "video" depicts
It would be impossible for you to tell how "mangled" it was from that image.

Looks to me like there's a huge hole where the fuselage would have shot through, like its between two floors where there's not much structure. The wings were definitely mulched but it still looks like the fuselage just had whatever was on the floor - probably office cubicles - to stop it.

Obvious shill trying to discredit a legit theory

>The outer walls were not designed for that.
see why can't retard shills like you read?

fucking dumb kike.

cool flag shlomo

Who's in charge of Fox News now? Has there been a change in the last three years?

>www1.ae911truth.org/faqs/655-faq-9-were-the-twin-towers-designed-to-survive-the-impact-of-the-airplanes.html
They didn't claim that it wouldn't get through the walls. They were claiming that it would be local but the fire would kill people.

All the calculations were theoretical, it's not like they tested it. Besides, you said

>I would expect it to smash against the outer walls and fall to the street, not melting into the building without slowing down.

But your own source here says

>I believe that the building probably could sustain multiple impacts of jetliners because this structure is like the mosquito netting on your screen door—this intense grid—and the jet plane is just a pencil puncturing that screen netting. It really does nothing to the screen netting.

Can YOU read?

“The building was designed to have a fully loaded 707 crash into it. That was the largest plane at the time. I believe that the building probably could sustain multiple impacts of jetliners because this structure is like the mosquito netting on your screen door—this intense grid—and the jet plane is just a pencil puncturing that screen netting. It really does nothing to the screen netting.”

It doesn't seem like they considered the possibility of fire structural weakening.