ITT: Mistakes of Western Civilization

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdeQ192PdUE
youtube.com/watch?v=9QageVk0vAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

America.

Going to Africa

>hides flag
You do realise that Britain is the ONLY country to form big, wealthy and successful WHITE nations outside of Europe? We did it in 3 continents, what the fuck has your nation done?

To add: we contributed more to the spread of Western civilisation across the world than any other.

>outside of Europe

Hello Ahmed

What do you mean?

did not genocide all the muslims once they had the advantage, now we're fucked

This, what has the rest of europe done? Quebec and Siberia, two frozen shitholes.

Envious rascal.

IM 1.128 IRISH U EURMUTT

Fuck off Kraut.

The only mistake in history was not putting greater effort to get the Nuke out before you surrendered.

The British Isles are not outside of Europe.

The UK created Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Rhodesia and the original Americans of the US were British, self-identifying proudly as British and all.
I fail to see what point you're making. My point was that we did more to spread Western civilisation than any other nation.

Was done at our expense.
America is cancerous and Australia is just a platform for the Chinese, who never would have been so capable as they are now if not for 'us.'

'Western civilisation' in the form of pozzed morality and Jewish finance.
Fuck Western civilisation, bringing that parricidal abomination into the world destroyed the civilisation that existed on this island for centuries beforehand.
Liberalism and industry are not 'Western civilisation,' they are what destroyed it.
Its main instigators had nothing but contempt for Western civlisation.
'We' didn't do anything, we let a progressively more decrepit, shameful and judaised elite spread its filthy little feelers all over the world while 'we' died at 35 of bronchitis.
Now we are being burned on the altar to protect the pathetic, vestigial remains of those feelers.
We won't get Brexit because the City doesn't want it, we will always get immigrants because the City needs more and more debt slaves to offer credit to, this is as much the fault of the empire as any one else.

It wasn't done at our expense, since we are among the top economies in the world and our quality of life is very high. The only thing negative about the British Empire was the fact that it's now used as an excuse to import third worlders.
Self-hating cuck.

Fair enough user, i think i misunderstood your point.

>'Western civilisation' in the form of pozzed morality and Jewish finance.

Riddle me this. If the Empire was controlled by Jews why did we go to war with Revolutionary France, which emancipated its Jews in 1791? Whereas we did not emancipate our own until so late a date as 1858. If you contend the Jews are a dark and nefarious force on the one hand, and that they controlled us on the other, why did we maintain relative peace in Europe for 100 years, a period known as the Pax Britannica? Why is Victorian morality a by-word?

>'We' didn't do anything, we let a progressively more decrepit, shameful and judaised elite spread its filthy little feelers all over the world while 'we' died at 35 of bronchitis.

You are surrending your mind to Marxist propaganda.

"Let us not forget that in 1770 (according to the estimate of Arthur Young) England had 8.5 million inhabitants, while in 1831 (according to the census) the figure was 16 million. This conspicuous increase was mainly conditioned by the Industrial Revolution."

"So sayeth God: The Emperor is always wrong." - Anonymous Burning Bush (circa 600 BC)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdeQ192PdUE

youtube.com/watch?v=9QageVk0vAQ

Giving women the right to vote.

The Enlightenment

Yhis

Letting Women into the workplace in World War II

Came here to say this. This was hands down the biggest mistake. Our civilizations could probably have lasted another hundred years otherwise.

Israel

Gee I wonder who owned Palestine before their independence was granted, and who was pushing Israel meme

Dominion Day 1/7/1867. We should have never left.

Letting women vote and develop opinions.

Slavery