ONLY WHITES HAVE AUTISTS?

Civilization explained?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2661453/

Can someone decipher that study? Does it mean that only whites can have super focused thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

iancommunity.org/ssc/measuring-iq-autism
carethaiautism.com/
autism.org.sg/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4054547/
autism.wikia.com/wiki/Intellectual_Disability
huffingtonpost.com/garret-loporto/surprising-way-your-neand_b_568455.html
archive.is/PyVKK
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2661453/
researchgate.net/blog/post/antidepressants-taken-during-pregnancy-increase-risk-of-autism-by-87-percent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaus_Schmiegel
autism-bg.net/Publications/Handbook/98-01.HTM
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6302a1.htm?s_cid=ss6302a1_w)
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6302a1.htm?s_cid=ss6302a1_w
youtube.com/watch?v=_03QSlEGLec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No it just means that white women are shitting out kids when they're womb is old and used up because of muh feminism and career while the other races shit out kids in their teens to mid twenties which are less prone to birth defects.

Things correlated with higher parental age:

> being european
> having high IQ
> increased chances of autism

Really makes you think.........................

Here's a few more

>having a small white dic
>being a cuck

yea it really does........

I know of some super intelligent children, who, due to low social skills are labeled as autistic.
They would have been called geniuses 100 years ago, and would have gotten sent to pursue higher learning.
Today they just get labeled as an autist and get drugged into submission.
Sad!

Is it possible that autism is our race's last resort? Our gift was sent down by the gods to ensure our survival.

Our race has become more and more specialized, there are benefits to specialization. Not everyone needs to raise cattle or grow crops or forage now.

So it makes sense things like this would arise, evolutionary. There will probably be more of it.

No.

Autism is dysgenic, as is a high IQ. Not to mention one doesn't have to do anything with the other.

Your momma told you you special? She was lying.

autism is a blessing and a curse

high iq but unable to attract a mate.

think of it like this way

King Arthur was a chad
Merlin was an autist
as a team they could make King Arthur super chad to conquer everyone else through Merlins weaponised autism and chads strength.

yeah it's called retards thinking having kids as a woman at 40 is a good idea
man in 30s and woman in her 20s is the ideal couple with the current economy

Nogs are closer to the r-type end of the r/K spectrum:

> earlier age of first sexual intercourse
> earlier age of first pregnancy
> shorter pregnancy term (a week shorter than whites)
> lack of self control, impulsive, reactive, short-term strategy

Whites are more K:

> longer stages of development for BIGGER BRAINS
> don't need to have sex at the first chance in order to have hundreds of rabbit children
> self control, proactive, long-term strategy

Maybe autism is an exaggerated form of cognitive development that is only possible now that modern medicine has allowed whites to defer pregnancy even further beyond blacks than in the ancestral environments.

so we need to add a chad to the autist to turn into super chad, as well as give the autist a chance to make fuck

Most autistic people have literally a low IQ and can't take care of themselve. They are a burden to society.

yes but the pint is to weed out the dumb ones so we are left with the savants

point

>ONLY WHITES HAVE AUTISTS?
wtf Sup Forums confirmed white?!

Yes, Whites have higher chances of autism

this

>no asian category for the source of all autism

into the trash it goes

there are some autists with things like photographic memory and are able to recall every single day of their entire lives. their brains are just made differently

There is no need for it, you can just weed out dumb people in general.

No autist with an IQ of around 80(which is the majority) will have the ability you described. You're talking about savants and they actually have an high IQ. Similair to aspie autists who also have an high IQ.
But the majority of autists have a low iq and they're a burden to society. This romanticization of autism is silly and unrealistic.

Just read the fake rape allegations by Mattress Emma (Columbia) story, pretty insane.

Wrong again faggot.

iancommunity.org/ssc/measuring-iq-autism
"almost half of the children with ASD had average or above average intelligence"

Like I said, autism may be an exaggerated (i.e. previously impossible before modern medicine) form of the epigenetics that gives whites a broader bell curve and more geniuses per capita than other races. It may have evolved to be much less prevalent, but as whites defer pregnancy later and later than the bell curve for newborns becomes broader and broader.

carethaiautism.com/

Welcome to CARE, Center for Autism Recovery and Education, Thailand

We are an organization founded by a group of parents who are pursuing the recovery of our children who have been diagnoses having autism or "on the spectrum"

Our mission is to work with the parents and provide the highest quality therapy to help the children in the spectrum to overcome obstacles in life, to be independent and to engage with the society.

CARE is Thailand’s only affiliate site of the Center for Autism and Related Disorders (C.A.R.D.), a USA based organization. C.A.R.D a world leader in autism treatment , being one of the largest and oldest treatment ABA therapy providers.

autism.org.sg/
Autism Resource Centre (Singapore) or ARC(S) is a not-for-profit charity based in Singapore and registered in year 2000. It was started by professional and parent volunteers dedicated to serving children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) to help these individuals lead meaningful and independent lives in society

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4054547/

Prevalence of autism spectrum disorders in China

The result of the main analysis, representing data from 154,473 individuals, was a pooled mean prevalence of 12.8 per 10,000, substantially lower than current estimates from the West,[4] or from South Korea.[5] Separate analysis of the five studies from mainland China (which included the previously excluded study because its removal did not improve the heterogeneity score) yielded an estimated pooled mean prevalence of 24.4 per 10,000 based on 45,694 persons. The variability of the estimate for mainland China was very high, with the upper limit of the 95% confidence interval for that estimate (57.4 per 10,000) approaching the prevalence reported in Western and South Korean studies. However, the authors found clear evidence for publication bias in the mainland Chinese reports, with smaller studies tending to report higher prevalence rates.

The most remarkable result from the analysis is the huge variability of estimates of prevalence, ranging from 1.8 to 426.4 per 10,000. That extraordinary range, together with the observation that many of the studies reviewed (including those finally used for the meta-analyses) had significant methodological flaws, argues strongly for the need for more research. This need is particularly evident for mainland China, where the vast majority of Chinese-speaking people live, and where the new Mental Health Law[6] sets the stage for an evidence-based re-working of policy affecting persons with neuro-developmental disorders, their families, and their communities. The observation that data are available from studies representing 14,570,369 persons from Hong Kong and Taiwan, but only from 771,413 from mainland China dramatizes the urgency of the need for large, rigorous studies in mainland China.

fpbp can't argue with nature.

the insecurity that reeks from your posts is unreal

t.delusional autist

autism.wikia.com/wiki/Intellectual_Disability
Around 50% of autists are literally mentally mentally handicapped.

Blacks are less likely to get mental health issues investigated. It's sort of a weird chimp phenomena. There's probably a bunch of undiagnosed spergy black kids running around

Taking nature into account: and Around 50% of autists are therefore NOT handicapped.
I'm guessing that those on the right side of the IQ curve are disproportionately located on the extreme right.
See my hypothesis here:

>There's probably a bunch of undiagnosed spergy black kids running around
Pro-tip: It's all the weeaboo niggers at the anime cons

neanderthal genes cause an overgrown brain in too tight a skull. hence the autisms

huffingtonpost.com/garret-loporto/surprising-way-your-neand_b_568455.html

I-Im special to her.....

archive.is/PyVKK

well these chinese studies sound more solid than this one:
sample base: 2568 children
>42% diagnosed with asd through the researchers by reading through their health care record.
finding: children with better educated parents are more likely to be diagnosed with asd.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2661453/
absolutely useless study. they didnt control for age of the parents so we cant glean anything from that. didn't control for access to healthcare. etc etc. these academics should be ashamed. what a fucking joke.

back to /sg/^^

You were truly desperate for that one weren't ya, your from reddit aren't ya

how can niggers compete?

So around 50% of autists are literally retarded,the has an average or slightly above average iq and a few are genius level.
Like i said, autists are a burden to society.

Nah, Somalians, and really any other group of highly inbred vermin have much higher rates of autism. Not at all limited to whites.

That study is just about diagnosing.

NO.

Half of autists are at the average level of blacks, and the vast MAJORITY of the rest are distributed right of that point on the curve with a disproportionate amount at the EXTREME RIGHT.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2661453/

There was a study that showed that taking SSRI class antidepressants int he second or third trimester of pregnancy increases the risk of autism in their kids by around 80%. White women are *much* more likely to take psychiatric drugs when pregnant.

researchgate.net/blog/post/antidepressants-taken-during-pregnancy-increase-risk-of-autism-by-87-percent

Autism is the resylt of poor parenting and not properly slapping the shit out of a difficult child. Its not a super power, it doesn't make you special, its not a sign if superior intelligence, its a totql loss of self control and social skills. At best its a form of mental retardation

You are full of shit. It is the brain being wired less effectively.

Factoid

:(

Hmm I wonder who's behind this trend.............

>Half of autists are at the average level of blacks
Yes like i said, they're literally retarded.
> and the vast MAJORITY
What vast majority? Give me a % with source.

The inventor of Prozac is a Christian German guy:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaus_Schmiegel

Nice try stormcuck!

Slap the shit out of them when they throw a fit and they will adapt. If they cannot adapt they should be disposed of. These creatons are a burdon to society and 100 years ago would have been locked away from society in cellars and attics and considered a family shame.

I sincerely hope you don't have kids.

Niggers have autists and downys. The are just to fucking retarded as a race nobody can tell the difference.

I feel the same way about you and your gay pride flag. Retarded children provide nothing to society but a burden. Even if they are brillian having kbowledge and no ability to apply it makes one useless. It would be a mercy to end the life of a person like that.

Fin yes!

Image pulled from here:
autism-bg.net/Publications/Handbook/98-01.HTM

Which is largely based on data before the 2014 study (cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6302a1.htm?s_cid=ss6302a1_w) which showed that:

"But years later, in 2014, a U.S. study found that almost half of the children with ASD had average or above average intelligence, that is, an IQ score above 85. Less than a third of the children with autism had intellectual disability, and 23% had IQ scores in the "borderline range" from 71 to 85."

> Less than a third of the children with autism had intellectual disability
> 23% had IQ scores in the "borderline range" from 71 to 85
> almost half of the children with ASD had average or above average intelligence

Oops, forgot to link the cited 2014 study:

cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6302a1.htm?s_cid=ss6302a1_w

autists can apply it, the issue is that they can only apply it to one thing at once, which is a good and bad thing
you have to focus them into something productive

Thanks for the link.
So around 46% of autists have an IQ of average or above.
This is misleading as 85 is taken as the average IQ which is still way below the actual average IQ for America which is 98 in 2016 and it should't be much different in 2016.

It would be interesting to see how many autists have an iq of above 100. It would also nice to see to see the iq of the different subtypes. I'm sure aspergers have in general quite a high iq .

Useless is useless in a survival situation thats the guy you leave behind. Adapt or die that is life not being useful for anything other than what intrests you is simple stupidity.

no i know arabs who have autism

Stop being autistic. In increasingly complex societies, individuals are increasingly specialized.

All the stuff about aspies and autism shows that aspies are the autists with the highest IQs. What would be interesting is to see if autists are the aspies with the highest IQs.

In any case, I'm interested in the correlation between higher rates of autism in whites and the fact that whites trend more toward the K end of the r/K spectrum, which might suggest that autism broadens the IQ curve and, specifically, that the epigenetic phenomena that (maybe) contribute to autism account for:

A) the fact that whites have later first-birth and longer birth terms
and
B) the fact that whites have larger brains
C) the fact that autists have larger brains

> note, increasing IQ is positively correlated with increasing brain size

youtube.com/watch?v=_03QSlEGLec

its funny because most kids who develop high IQ are born from parents who have their kids late in their 30s/40s

You faggots need to go find your autistic women and stop obsessing over the whores that want Chads.

>bigger brains

einstein had a small brain

>the fucking bell curve

yeah now show us IQ according to class and we'll see how the stress of being at the bottom of the economic ladder makes people dumb and have emotional problems. it's the economy, stupid

1. Get married late in life
2. long working hour

If you didn't know this then why did you enter the discussion in the first place instead of LURKING MOAR YOU FAGGOT. Christ.

Because most parents who have kids late themselves have high IQs, that's why they had kids sooner they were focusing on careers instead of shitting out a dozen kids.

This reeks of an attempt at autism/aspergers supremacy that used to be prevalent on the internet like 5 years ago. No, autism isn't good, not autism isn't caused by or related to high IQs, kill yourself you genetic abomination.

Countries which are seriously plagued by neoliberalism are more likely have more autistic children.

You mean the transracial adoption studied that showed that high wealth blacks have a marginally higher G score than low wealth whites?

Seems to be saying in quite round about terms that autism is being missed among black kids because their IQ is lower and this is masking other conditions.

White kid with normal IQ and behavioral problems
>Autism successfully diagnosed.
Black kid with low IQ and behavioral problems
>Just low IQ. No autism here.

But they're strange. All the ones I've known have weird hobbies like zombie movies or World of Warcraft, go completely stone-faced whenever they're focused on playing video games, and they mumble so much you can't understand them.

>when high income blacks still have lower IQs than average to low income whites and asians
rly mks u tink

I know one paki that had a lot of aryan and hindi ancestry and they were autistic as fuck. It was a nightmare for them to be trapped in a sand nigger body having to pretend to do muzzy things with their family.

Some say autism is from vaccines or some medical issue like the mother's age or hormones. But I think its from our evolutionary past.

This.

I was so curious how the jews went about shaping society that I actually went and got a degree in industrial organizational psychology. Here is my testimony.

The human brain is not well understood in the academic community. The reason for this is quite simple. It is being studied by its self. These jews that create "studies" on certain aspects of the brain are usually doing so to earn a living, they dont really know. They just perpetuate their organization and systems.

That being said, autism isnt well understood. I maintain that many times what people think of as autistic is just someone that is stuck in a hyper focused state. This hyper focused state causes them to be ostracized by normies. Feeling like social endeavors dont lead to any reward causes them to withdraw more and even not care about what others think (nigger effect).

The jews usually will embellish things that make other races appear inferior and they will speak and write about it in a way that makes them feel and appear smart and right, even though they probably arent.

Most autists fall into one of three categories 1) doesn't give a fuck about social stuff and is gross, weird, unkempt and obviously autistic, 2) so autistic that they are hermits and don't go outside 3) uses stealth mode autism and learns to blend in and be rather normal.

Most autistic females are #3 and are hard to find.

Course sometimes they sre judt retarded

Over specilize and you breed in weakness.

Hispanics have younger ages of pregnancy and sexual intercourse than anyone else
Pregnancy terms are shorter in Asians as well, especially South Asians

I'm an uneducated brainlet, but if these children exist on a single bell curve, then using this information, I'd assume the mean is 84 with a SD of 46.667. If that's true, then
>It would be interesting to see how many autists have an iq of above 100.
I get 37.25% of autists have an IQ of 100 or higher, 9.85% have an IQ of 145 or higher (competent at any job), and 5.37% have an IQ of 160 or higher (what people typically classify as genius). 0.69% would be 200 or higher, which is memetic territory.

Your conception of dysgenics is a retarded pseudoscience. Intelligent is correlated to mental illness. For example: people expressing more of a set of schizo genes are schizophrenic, while people expressing a bit less become creative geniuses. So Einstein was a genius, whereas his nephew was schizophrenic and functionally impaired.