HOLY SHIT LMAO

HOLY SHIT LMAO

Sup Forums BTFO

SECRET CLUB = EXPOSED

YOU'RE ALL JUST CULT IDIOTS LMAAAOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qTYSv_YQOVo
archive.is/Ok6OZ
independent.co.uk/voices/alt-right-neo-nazi-donald-trump-hitler-memes-pepe-the-frog-ubermensch-based-stickman-a7938911.html#commentsDiv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>deus vault

wtf i love cults now

Back to readit. Com/the dahnald

DEUS VAULT
E
U
S

V
A
U
L
T

Fuck, time to deus vult the cuck out boys

>Deus vault
>Deuce Vault

So like a shitter?

>we're not a cult of marxists and their useful idiots terrified of offending each other and being ostracized
>you're the cult

The ironing is delicious.

I don't even know half the niggers on alt-right but I'll choose to side with them rather than what ever fucking kike made this article.

That's fucking hilarious. Here's an Israeli rabbi justifying Hitler's hatred of the Jews: youtu.be/qTYSv_YQOVo

> esoteric
> a well-known fetish, a film reference and a phrase that has been uttered throughout Christendom

DEUS -PRESS A TO- VAULT!!!

the state of journalism

KEK

DEUS VAULT,

HOLY SHIT MY SIDES
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

This is like one of those stories where some genius unravels the mystery of the town with a werewolf in it only to realize everyone in the town is a werewolf. in this case, most of the civilized world is a werewolf. cute.

>esoteric language
>cuck

>deus vault

>here's how they lure members in!
>They show how the government takes their money and hands it to non-whites purely for being non-white

They began stamping everyone here as a group, so they could put everybody under the same line. We were never a group, it was just random people able to speak without public scrutiny. Now they try to scrutinize "us".

>seduced by humour (everything is 'ironic'

kys

How much longer do white males tolerate being slandered for wanting to have white communities? No other ethnicity is anywhere near as beautiful as whites so nobody cares if darkies want to live around each other.

They don't know because their societies are hiveminds where everyone has line of thought at all times whereas Sup Forums has a large variety of disagreements.

aww sweet, so now does that mean that my crawling in mud on my belly while I have a butcher knife clutched between my teeth is appropriate?

we need another unite the right tiki march. long overdue. need to scare the kikes and lefties.

where the fuck are ya dick spencer

archive.is/Ok6OZ
>It is rare that they advance a straight argument, or in fact any argument at all.

>But they are indeed a cult. Their power comes from a series of social media sites such as Elders of the Black Sun; Stop Degeneracy; Nazi Tinder; Art of the True Right; Strictly Ubermensch; Men Among the Ruins; Trumpenreich. The subcultural and cultist elements effectively disarm potential critics via their very oddity.

>There is a rhetoric and a ritual script. They have created an esoteric private language with terms like cuck, red pill, deus vault; and famously their brand logo of Pepe the Frog; not to mention their local hero, the assailant of Anti-fa protesters, “Based Stickman”, as well as their bizarre country, Kekistan.

>The sites of those who define themselves as “alt-right” are rabidly anti-Semitic and for them the Holocaust is a fiction. The first citizen of anti-Semite agitation is the “news” magazine Stormer, for whom Jews are “a true threat to all living things”. Grotesque caricatures of Jews are in effect its brand logo, and there is no question as to the source of its inspiration. Thus its headline of 20 April 2017 “Why free speech and free internet advocates must love Hitler”, accompanied by an image of Hitler with “banned” written over him (paralleling an NSDAP poster of the Weimar era).

>They are sadistic: the suicide of a transgender teen is greeted with “Good riddance”. We are told (on Elders of the Black Sun) that “Elder Zyklon” calculates 2,281 Jews a minute were exterminated (set against a picture of Auschwitz).

There's something very weird about the author's use of English. Maybe Gaelic is his first language?

>OP Israel

>mfw

>deus vault

>esoteric language

>redpill

>cuck

>mfw

>DEUS VAULT

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Oh, they know. This is being done on purpose, to undermine. How many times does it have to be said; do not fall for the alt-right meme. It's fake, controlled opposition. People tend to forget that.

>Nazi Tinder
r u srs

>Nicholas O’Shaughnessy

Sup Forums BTFO

>deus vault

What isnour esoteric belief this week lads? Esoteric mossadism to commemorate 9/11?

but would you agree warm river mud is the best to slide around in on your belly? The only down side I see to it is it has sharp stones on occasions that can slice you open if your skin hasn't toughened like mine

>alt-right
What's that? I don't really follow fed backed movements filled with degenerate sexual deviants and kikes.

Seems like somebody's been watching too much American Horror Story

>Yet the alt-right is not an organisation but a disorganisation. The process is essentially crowd-sourced, originally via the message board Sup Forums. Exactly like Isis propaganda, the hive mind produces it with weak or zero corporate control: readers are both producers and consumers, and it is open source.

>Here then is the gathered harvest of personal bitterness. Lonely individuals map onto these causes their own frustrations. Underlying it all is an appeal to solidarity, the community of shared views and values.

>In our online world there are feeble social ties, maybe replicating the actual and external world its activists inhabit, so there is great value in creating a shared enemy to enhance evanescent relationships. They find pleasure from numbers, the discovery of like-minded confederate. One effect is to make such views socially acceptable again, not least because memes leak into the world beyond and they legitimise bigotry.

>Nicholas O’Shaughnessy is Professor of Communication at Queen Mary University of London, UK; Visiting Professor (2016-2018) in the Department of War Studies at King’s College London, UK and a Quondam Fellow of Hughes Hall Cambridge, UK. Nicholas is the author or co-author or editor of numerous books on commercial and political persuasion, including Politics and Propaganda, Weapons of Mass Seduction and most recently Selling Hitler: Propaganda and the Nazi Brand.

Kek

Pewdiepie also said nigger so it's basically game over for us. Out movement is dead.

hardly

First of all white ppl arn't hiveminded unless it comes to the American freedom you are just making it sound racism is there mind set when that's not the case.

>deus vault

>Cult
>Seeing science and fact objectively

we fucking lad. The liberals are the retard cultists. "If you aren't with me , you are a nazi!"

muh IQ tests are racist, history is racist, personal experience is racist, all cultures and people are equal because I say so!

I mean seriously. For people that claim to be pro science they are absolute retards to think everyone is equal. They don't even understand the constitution in that men are created equal in "rights" not ability.

You mean like Antifa? :^)

yep. they would probably call T_D "alt-right", even though they're literally lefties from a decade ago waving a different banner.

what we can't forget is that trump basically publically coined "alt-left", so we should be using it more to describe ANY leftist agenda in our infographs and shit.

what is the (((alt-right)))

what that's great, i he gets shoahd imagine all of the autistic white kids who will take up arms?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>deus vault

imagine being this stupid

A bunch of neo-liberals who think they're right wing because they like capitalism.

What's worse is that he seems to be a professor. This says tons about academia nowadays.

>deus vault

>DEUS VAULT
HAHAHAHAHAHA Holy shit

Unfortunately no one can be told what the alt-right is, you have to meme it for yourself

DEUS VAULT

>he reads the Independent

I kek'd

7 Signs of a Cult

1. Opposing critical thinking

2. Isolating members and penalizing them for leaving

3. Emphasizing special doctrines outside scripture

4. Seeking inappropriate loyalty to their leaders

5. Dishonoring the family unit

6. Crossing Biblical boundaries of behavior (versus sexual purity and personal ownership)

7. Separation from the Church

Wtf I love vaults now

Sup Forumse vaulting crusader? drawfags?

Kek
I mean it kinda makes sense with all the anons that say praise kek

>archive.is/Ok6OZ

if you've got independant accounts come help shill and le upvote xD Sup Forumsack comments. we shouldn't let these cunts take us out on all fronts of the internet just because of a few clicks.

ad nauseum it or some shit

independent.co.uk/voices/alt-right-neo-nazi-donald-trump-hitler-memes-pepe-the-frog-ubermensch-based-stickman-a7938911.html#commentsDiv

My family actually believe that the TEA Party are the same thing as the alt-right, because every good liberal knows the TEA Party were a partially successful (le TP Caucus) Christian White Nationalist Fascist overthrow of our precious democratic government. And since George W. Bush was also a Christian Fascist, Neocohens are also the same as the TEA Party and the Alt-right. I try not to talk to my family too much.

They mean meme magic

Controlled opposition actively undermining those who oppose the marxists.

>It's Real

Im about as far right as you can be but anyone LARPing like theyre in an "alt-right cult" needs to kill themselves

>"alt-right" is a cult
>make tv show about Sup Forums being a killer clown trump cult
>they're totally the lunatics that want to destroy the country guys not us i swear

>Deus Vault

This author od'd on memes. I haven't heard of any of those sites and they sound retarded

we are anonymoose.
we do not forgive.
we do not forget.
expecto patronum.

It's pretty simple and you autists know this already

As soon as you organize anything, it will be immediately shilled, to the point where the shills occupy the leading roles in the movement.

I had a mate whot was interested in anti-foxhunting campaigning, he said it got to the point that if you went to an anti-foxhumting meeting, and a dozen people where there, then you could be sure 11 of them where from M15 British inteligence services.

Stay loose Sup Forums you autistic inability to organize is your biggest asset!

>ironic

I hate niggers and their jewlords but its totally ironic guys haha im such a silly nazi

This

So his argument is that disparate and lonely people should not align with one another based upon our political simulatities without corporate guidance?

That's all I could gleem from his rant.

KEK VAULT
> KEK VAULT
KEK VAULT
> KEK VAULT
KEK VAULT
> KEK VAULT
KEK VAULT
> KEK VAULT
KEK VAULT
> KEK VAULT
KEK VAULT
> KEK VAULT
KEK VAULT
> KEK VAULT
KEK VAULT
> KEK VAULT

Leftists who've gone so far left that they've "gone around the world" and ended up on the right side of the political spectrum. They're vermin.

> O’Shaughnessy

Sup Forums was right again

my red pill is different from alt-right "red pills"

Of all the narratives pushed, this might be the most annoying. (((They))) love to try to paint us as some simple minded followers. It's ironic bc the things (((They))) project on us what leftism and the (((MSM))) thrive on

It's funny bc my path here was largely a result of distrust and critical thinking-even people i like I take with a grain of salt

Ironically its the shitlibs that are in a cult of diversity.

NOT A CULT. NOT A CULT

they look like jew shills larping as nazis to gain sympathy and add to the jew/nazi fetishization narrative. not our guys.

Ironically I was being unironic the whole time.

How are you not a simple minded follower?

I walked to the excel center in london the other day a few protesters camping because it was an arms trade fair at excel.
THere were more police than protestors and the police had cameras out. Fuck knows what these protestors thought they were accomplishing.

lol that dumbass was here the other day asking questions. we sure showed her.

MAKE NO MISTAKE

>private language
>cuck

How is cuck a super secret right wing code word? I here liberals use it IRL all the time.

Guys in the pic could be CIA or MOSSAD

This is what we have to deal with

Anyone can be user, thats no big deal, shills and infiltration is part of life now, on the internet especially.

But the shills are pretty easy to spot, and the real autists are impossible to herd

HE IS HERE

OH NOES THEY HAVE FOUND OUT OUR SEKRT LANGUAGE

kike

'm gonna vault outta here deus

How do you do, fellow right wingers? I'm also a member of the alt-right. When is our next meeting?

No amount of side ops will work on normal people. I honestly dont understand why they even try this shit anymore.