How are Germans taught about WWII in school? Are your grandfathers portrayed as the "bad guys"...

How are Germans taught about WWII in school? Are your grandfathers portrayed as the "bad guys", or is it taught more objectively?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes they explain how germany was the bad guy and how they turned jews into soap and lampshades.
they don't explain much about the war, only who was on which side and what we did to the jews.
also lots of holocaust documentarys and visits to local Koncentrationcamp museum.

this and the cherry on top was: hitler hated the jews FOR NO REASON whatsoever, cant explain that jews nevere did anything wrong in history. now lets take a look at all the evil things the nazis did in the camps

Oy vey.

Hitler was Jewish

kids learn in our indoctrination camps, schools, a lot of white and german guilt bullshit. most people feel ashamed to be german.

it's fucked up.

How does fix this?

>murder every american on german soil because they're all jew puppets
>hang every jew on german soil
>shoot libtards and leftycucks in the head

everything short of that won't cut it.

everyone has to find its own way to get rid of this brainwashing, but most people are not able to do so.
i had to come into my 30s to made a full swing from leftism to the right. due to refugees more people are waking up, but in the end merkel will be chancellor for 4 more years.
just nuke us away finally

it would help if the general public would understand the history behind the ending of ww1 and how that more or less resulted in ww2 for instance

Teach actual political history instead of muh feewings gender queen faggot studies

Would also solve the neo nazis problem

Taught the TRUTH. Germans are evil.

So they don't talk about the Spatacist Uprising in German schools?

(to be fair, they don't talk about it in retarded Murrica either)

>hmmm these people have been reviled and kicked out of every country they've inhabited for thousands of years
>must be the host countries' fault for being hateful, antisemitic bigots, oy vey

Laughable. The truth is Germans barely even talk about hitler or WW2, only foreign media really do. I loved in Germany for 7 years. The reason for Germans letting someone like Merkel into power has nothing to do with "white guilt" and everything with becoming increasing reliant on gay-ass retirement benefits

Lived in Germany*

The thing that gets me is how draconian the German government is about censorship.

Almost all anti-immigrant and pro/objective-NatSoc videos on YouTube are blocked in Germany. They don't want Germans to accept anything besides the libcuck state-approved notions about the NSDAP and WWII.

which is the fault of the US.

USA are traitors to the white race.

I lived here for 27 years, there is too much Hitler talk here, just from the wrong perspective.

>The truth is Germans barely even talk about hitler or WW2
we talk about ww2 more than anything else in history lessons.

and that we don't talk about hilter much in our spare time is simply because most people are ashamed. it is nothing but white and german guilt.
there is also no room for people with a different opinion about hilter. they will be insultet imediatelly

Germany is a recent invention (like 3 centuries old) and it never had any worthy ideology on its own.

They should have never tried to be a distinct nation from France (like 20 centuries old).

If Germans are evil, then why did Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Spain, Bulgaria, Croatia, and Romania all send troops to help Germany attack the Soviet Union?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs

Hitler's goal all along was to destroy globalist Bolshevism. He tried to get Poland to sign the Anti-Commintern Pact and ally with him against the Soviets, but they didn't do it because they were retards and were butthurt about East Prussia existing. Invading Poland was what gave Hitler a massive staging area to attack the Soviets. Look at a map.

I fully admit that the US and Anglosphere were on the wrong side during WWII; but at least some of our leaders like General Patton realized that the commies were the true threat. Also, the Murrican occupation was better than the Soviet one; and we helped German civilians with the Berlin Airlift.

forgot to mention that Hungary sent troops to help Operation Barbarossa also

Based Horthy

#QUESTION 2
HOW DO THEY EXPLAIN WW1 TO YOU AT HIGH SCHOOL?

I mean, you came out as the bad guys of WW1 just because you were heavily militarized and lost the war.
But in fact even France has never been the "good guy" if you know a pinch of 18th and 19th Century history.

>but at least some of our leaders like General Patton realized that the commies were the true threat.
after they murdered all the whites and gave shit tons of ressources to a evil communist regime.

wow what a redemption ark.

>Also, the Murrican occupation was better than the Soviet one
not really.
USA went all out with their "denazification" psyops.
Russians didn't bother so much with that shit, they merely just played along.

> and we helped German civilians with the Berlin Airlift.
ruined our country, but yeeeaaaa cheeseburgers! fucking retard.

I urge you to go and shit on your grandpas grave.
if he is alive I sincerely hope a pack of niggers breaks into his home and sodomizes his asshole before murdering him.

they mention how we were dragged into the war, the civilian and political situation before and during WW1 and then they move on declaring who won the war and how.
WW1 is not an important topic in Highschool class and they don't go much in detail.

>goal to destroy bolshvism with fascist authoritarianism
Yeah, how is one somehow better than the other?

their grandfathers were Russian soldiers at the time, why would you call them the "bad guys"?

We get told that hitler used this tactic called "the big lie" & that it was his favorite
and that the british soldier bulldozed over the gassed holocaust jew victims in one of the work camps

FDR was a commie loving Jew puppet. killing FDR before the war would have saved western civilization. Now we're fucked.

dont even teach us about ww2 in straya unless we choose it as an elective (i chose ancient history instead)

>Murrican occupation was better than the Soviet one; and we helped German civilians with the Berlin Airlift.

AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAA

are all amerifats this deluded by their pride?

the moment you step outside of 6th grade its 3-5years of hitler is bad hitler is evil , 0 stuff about the jews starting it all and 100% cultural marxism and how the russians englandos and americans saved the world from the evil hitler in a nutshell , no further explanation needed.

croat schoolbuddy of mine and another german always did hitler salutes in history class behind the fat female cowtits teachers back , she was in favor of hitler though and responded with bright eyes whenever i questioned ww2 in detail and got silent when i mentioned the occult part about how goebbels and adolf were into pretty deep stuff. nothing about antarctica or flying saucers though.

that was 13 years ago or more.

Germans are too busy shitting on each others chests to realize why they scapegoated the khazarian semitic larpers

>> and we helped German civilians with the Berlin Airlift.
>ruined our country

what? how?

I only had one grandpa who fought in WWII, and he was a supply truck driver in the Pacific Theater.

Also, my family is racist and hates kikes, niggers, and communism. My grandpa and uncle used to say the term "Jew them down" as a metaphor for haggling.

I think almost everyday how the two biggest mistakes the United States made were even bringing niggers here, even as slaves, and fighting the Germans in both world wars. For what it is worth I am truly sorry for what my grandparents did.

I agree user. We should never have brought niggers here or killed our European brothers and sisters.

>amputate your hands
>force feed you
>hey why are you not thankful that I feed you?

>and he was a supply truck driver in the Pacific Theater.
alright don't piss on his grave then.

>Also, my family is racist and hates kikes, niggers, and communism
at least something

they couldn't have done anything anyway, US sold out to Jews in 1913.
got highjacked by Jews.

>forced to build moments to Mongolian invaders and worship them like cucks
>taxes go to spreading communism around the world, and helping niggers and gooks kill more whites
>shittier GDP and HDI
>Stasi constantly breathing down your neck
>not worse than West Germany

Okay kid.

>>amputate your hands
>>force feed you
>>hey why are you not thankful that I feed you?

retarded answer. explains absolutely nothing

one of the problems with ww2 is that people erroneously believe that we fought ww2 because the nazis were evil. in fact, we fought ww2 because ww1 never settled the issue of the role of germany in europe. ww2 was simply a continuation of the same old territorial concerns of ww1, and had nothing to do with the moral character of the nazis. yet we told ourselves after the fact that ww2 was all about standing up to the evil nazis, a myth that continues to this day. the nazis could have happily gone on exterminating as many people as they liked provided they kept it within germany's post 1918 borders and the western powers would have done essentially nothing about it. i mean ffs look how long it took them to get involved anyway

But the Nazis really were the bad guys. Still, not exploring the nuances of everything about the war doesn't do the subject justice.

If I am understanding you correctly, you are mad that the Allies didn't annex Germany? Sorry, we thought the children of the conquered might like to have their own country, but didn't trust you with an army.

Germany is still de-militarized, right? And it has no ability to sign treaties, right? And it's unimportant in European affairs, much less global affairs, right?

No i'm mad because americucks supported Communist Soviet union in WW2, then invading and murdering us, stealing our shit and then feeding us Jewish propaganda for decades.

murder your traitor grandpa, he is a jew dicksucking cuckold who is into interracial.

when will your fucking shithole of a country collapse already?

Do you want a real redpill today, user?

France and the UK would have allied with Hitler against the Soviet Union, if the Soviet Union invaded first. They really didn't give a shit about any annexations prior to the invasion of Poland and the only reason they cared about Poland was because of the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact. They believed Hitler might ally with Stalin to divide all of Eastern Europe between them.

But Hitler couldn't afford to wait. Do you know why? Hitler retooled the economy and budget towards unsustainable war production. While Stalin was taking his time purging and rebuilding the Red Army, Hitler was bringing Germany to the brink of a manufactured recession as warehouses filled with useless bullets.

FDR was a commie lover, it is true. It is a shame that Hitler gave him the excuse to help Stalin.