Was Princess Die murdered by her own family because she was about to give birth to a mud baby?

Was Princess Die murdered by her own family because she was about to give birth to a mud baby?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wXhwP-nuNXc?t=1m56s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hopefully

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

The mud baybay. Yes. STFU you sandnigger.

>princess di
>Sadiq kahn
>Sadiq
>di

He looks like their baby..........

Honestly i suspect this as well. If yes then royals did the right thing.
If she was still alive she would be an icon to muslim invaders in britain and native patriots would hate her guts.

You mean the people who actually own stuff? City dwellers are rats in a concrete cage.

yup. end of genius thread

>Insta-bait
>Just add Sup Forums

R A R E
A
R
E

Why is this so fucking hilarious? Saved it in my pasta folder.

Yes.

Yes
>thread

Yes. Well deserved.

Wait- what?
Did she have sex with a nig?
Someone explain...

An allah

She deserved it desu

What happened/ rumored to have happened?

I don't know user but I do hope so

She was shagging Dodi Al Fayed, son of notorious Paki shop keeper Mohammed Al Fayed, then they both got killed in a dodgy looking car "accident", almost definitely an MI5 job.

how many days in a row you gonna make this thread fag? Don't you niggers ever get bored of copy pasting the same threads every day?

>Princess Di refuses to accept Charles' seed (bloodline purity)
>Lashes out and gets engaged to an Egyptian billionaire with political ties
>mildly tolerated as a phase by the royal family
>starts baking a halal loaf in her oven
>executed by her family for shame of birthing a shitskin muslim

Hey anons, i always thought this 1986 song by Depeche Mode contained a secret message, tell me if you hear it:

youtu.be/wXhwP-nuNXc?t=1m56s

To me it sounds like theyre saying "princess di is gonna kill herself, princess di is gonna die". The song is also about her and themes of her being attacked.

110 percent man

MI6 done it

Well she gave them an heir and a spare.

So...
did she cum?

as soon as she married a muslim people started talking. everyone knew it could happen

can you imagine what would have happened is she had a mudslime baby?

Muslims would have become part of my royalty , good job our liz

Will William be the first Muslim king of Great Britain?

>the same royal family that has muslim royal ancestry that decends from muhammad
>the same royal family that overlooks the genocide of their people

Every time I see a bongoloid pretending that was the reason I have a giggle though.

I had no idea this her "lover" was a thing!
I've just heard in passing what a "lovely person she was" and how her death was a tragedy...
>Quick Google search
Wow... This isn't even a conspiracy theory is it?? Everyone just knows it as fact, but never mentions it.

They weren't her family

kek you muzzy

kys ghandi

this bot cracks me up xD

Yup. One of the few times our intelligence services got something right and did something about it. Diana was a slag

>big exotic muslim cock destroying young white puss

oh you tell me

Who cares? The truth is that the literal Royal family of England got cucked by a Muslim. How fitting.

Now we just need to breed Melania and her daughter.

shut up sand nigger, hiding behind a pirate flag because you don't want people seeing your from Pakistan

With each passing day I lose more and more respect for women.
My naive notions of women's grace and purity are all but gone as another "upstanding women" falls into nigger fucking whore status.
I can't get used to it.

Here comes the peasants kvetching at the truth and serving their lizard queen.

And why I would need to "hide" if I was your literal colonizing overlord now?

>Pirate flag
>Pakistan
Clearly he's from Somalia, britbro.

Why is Diana held in such high esteem in Britain, when she was whoring herself out to a dozen guys and didn't even give a shit about her own kids? So many women idolize this chick, I guess it's a reflection of their very nature.

>Why is Diana held in such high esteem in Britain
A sad symptom of the degeneracy and moral decay of a once proud and healthy nation.

I just cruise around and fuck as many white sluts as I can with my white dick and jizz inside of them and then just tell them "oh I never cum"