Ok Sup Forums what really happened?

Ok Sup Forums what really happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZ-mrTsINTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

car wreck?

Don't know

What i do know is that the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

MORE WINE

(((what do you think?)))

>inb4 some fatlard neckbeard with nothing better to do decides to post some conspiracy theory

Oh look... that fatass is cucknadian!

Man I'm feeling sleepy all of a sudden

Guys, let's not uncover this topic. You are young, everything is fun and easy for you. This is not the same. This isn't HAARP and not even 9/11. It's better not to go there. Seriously, you're going to regret it. Better to stop this conversation and forget what's been written here. I understand that this message is going to generate more interest, but I have to warn you - STOP NOW. Others will never find it.

She was murdered by the Royal Family
Di was pregnant with a Muslim baby.

Fun fact her dress that night was covered in Arab cum stains

>not recognizing obvious sarcasm.
We're reaching levels of autism here that shouldn't be possible.

The royal family had her killed off!

My forebears fought a war so that I didn't have to care about these faggots anymore. Fuck the british and fuck the queen

on nine eleeeeven

Source pls

Wow your family fought in the revolution? You should join sons of the revolution if you're real otherwise you're a useless poser

Sick fuck, this is not fap fuel this is serious shit.

They wanted her grumble cakes.
She wouldn't give it to them.

the royal family killed her because she was actually giving to the people and that's against royalty

This.
EOF

She fucked an Egyptian soo the queen had her snuffed out

Maybe she was knocked off, maybe not. Maybe MI5 and/or the Rothschilds were involved, maybe not.

>the Rothschilds were involved
lol ffs
come on man, this is a bit schizo.

This guy knows.

Britain: Uncucked

They met Jonathan Joestar

good froggos

Jesus this board has turned to shit

ahhh. the good old days when no one was afraid to kill off a whore for whoring around with (sand)niggers... today they would just let niggers interbreed with the royal family. I'm fucking telling you, it will happen in our life times, unless something changes quick. After the old guard dies off, the pathetic faggots will let degeneracy go loose

She embarrassed the Royal Family.
That's simply it.
You think monarchy has changed throughout history? Fuck no.
This is exactly the kind of shit they did in the dark ages.

lol

Guys, is it just me... or are we getting sleepy right now? Hmmm a nice cup of milk and coffee and a fuzzy blanket would be real nice right now

welcome to last year

>has turned to
Top kek, it always has been. And yet I return daily

You seem to have a good understanding. Yeah fair enough.

She had information that would have led to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

The Queen had her killed because back in the 80's having a muzzie fucking a member of the royal family would have been massive negative PR

This seems more like the work of Joseph

Jews cut the brake hose.

The same thing that happened to JFK....

Thats not why faggot. The al-fayed family was wealthy as fuck and was successfully working through a hostile take over of the economy by buying everyone and everything up.
The al-fayeds crossed the line when they came close to becoming o the step family of prince harry and william.

shut up you fucking retard I hate all of you fucking "slide thread!" posters

take your schizophrenia elsewhere

JFK wanted to audit the fed. Diana wanted no such thing

assassin's creed: irl

As another descendant of a revolution soldier, what's the point of the SOTR, it sounds like just a social club.

she was pregnant with muslim royalty

>she was pregnant

lol
>croatian intellectuals

Her (((Husbando))) wanted to come out of the closet with that shitty old "woman"

She whored left and right, her second son is a car drivers son btw

She is a Goldsmith, look it up

She did her dues and had her son, she was useless at that point

What are u hiding?
Why should be scared about lost Kingdom?

(YOU)

She disobeyed the Lizard people.

what happened? did she died?

nuke codes and shit...

She wanted an Arabian knight, but fell into a sand trap

How come? They are involved in everything.

The breaks being cut sounds likely. They later tried to claim the driver was drunk iirc

>pushing eyeballs to the inside
they do this to push the prey down the throat and to avoid injury

we will never know what happened to diana, she looks like someone who gives good head

This was definitely the royal family though. The Rothschilds would have probably approved of the genetic admixture and more arab money.

I'm no expert but that picture looks like a car accident

Princess Di was dating a rich playboy.

Papparazzi stalking her all summer. She loved the attention when they promoted all her bullshit causes or 'caught' her sneaking in to a children's sick ward to shake hands with dying cancer patients.

She hated them when they'd parade pics of her in a bikini, looking doughy in the middle. Or cavorting with some sketchy lover.

One night in Paris, she's out with her rich arab playboy who's never had a real job in his life but larped as a 'film producer' and craved fame.

The paparazzi are all over the place. Rich playboy wants to show off to the Princess and prove he's a man by urging his driver to go faster and faster, escape the photogs on motorbikes. It's a game for him.

So the driver drives faster and faster, until he hits a column under a bridge on a somewhat narrow and curving riverside road.

The rest is history.

Also, if Princess Di or Dodi Fayed had been wearing a seatbelt they likely would have survived the crash. The guy sitting in the front passenger seat did because of that.

/thread

Cunt should have been drawn and quartered for race treason along with everyone who admired her for it.

fuck yeah, my man

Fpbp

I have it on good authority that she was not pregnant. A close relation was working in London as an A+E surgeon and knew the guy who did the autopsy.

She was not pregnant.

>trying to include interlopers in our monarchy
>expect nothing to happen
>mfw

Lizzy takes shit from no one (well except the Rothschilds, but who doesn't)

Does your dad also work for Nintendo?

Just watch this youtube.com/watch?v=YZ-mrTsINTU

She fucked an Arab.

>Burn the oil, become the soil

kek

She was killed for being pregnant by a arab and was about to blow the cover on the royal familys secrets out of spite

>killed for being pregnant
false

Great video, the 5 angles really shows a good depiction of a Windows 95 rendering of a brick colliding with a pillar at 15 mph

>this nigger thinks it only began last year

>this nigger thinks I think it only began last year

she deaded

>welcome to last year
You said it, retard

Shove it up your ass.

A race traitor whore got what she had coming courtesy of her majesties secret service.

she was slaggin it with a muzzie and no matter how cucked things get in this here blighty the wife of the future monarch does not fuckin slag it out with a muzzie all over teh news for months on end without shit happening.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

>pretending

she deserved it

city libtards are all degenerate scums.

The prince realized she wasn't a goat and rammed the car into the wall.

Every. Fucking. Thread.

You slimy dutch bastard

Clearly an assassination

Phillip cut her car's brake for shagging around.