youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=IwTGHwUZVsY
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=lr6XjvdDyD0
twitter.com/UmaLuca/status/906934809250992128/video/1
periscope.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1LyxBEydlDnJN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=IwTGHwUZVsY

>Be American
>Build house from paperboard
Pic is a manly Finnish building that has fallout shelters strong enough to shrug off Russian hydrogen bombs

They should of named Irma Hurricane Hillary instead that way you know it wouldn't take Florida.

I want to see the wind tearing down everything. Is there webms or youtube videos available.

You can call me edgy, but i enjoy seeing nature in it's full splendor

Such beautiful architecture too. Gotta love commieblocks

>you will never be in a sauna as nukes bounce off your bunker
Ending myself now

How do that many Finns live together in close proximity without shanking each other?

someone post the /k/ greentext of them theorizing how to kill a tornado the only way they know how.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=lr6XjvdDyD0

Not what you had in mind...

this

havent seen a single webm or video...

When is it predicted to hit USA mainland?

I think it's Now. No one really knows where it's going to go. media hyped it to death, it's not a joke thouigh, originally was going to go right up florida as a cat5. now I think it's a 3 or 4 going to skip along the West coast, maybe hit the panhandle and georga, orgo west and get Louisiana,Mississsippi, or God forbid South EastTexas again

what does this mean im missing it
>irmagerd

" Oh My God" I think.

Anyway the niggers are looting Footlocker already,
( I don't know how to rip a video from twatter to Webm it. So here is a link. )
* note it says NOT for rebroadcast * twitter.com/UmaLuca/status/906934809250992128/video/1

Here is the storm chaser guy, live streaming from Periscope. He's pretty nuts, sat outside of a walmart and a gas station as the one in Texas went by. periscope.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1LyxBEydlDnJN

Same here in Sweden. The only thing we did during the cold war was to build shitloads of bombshelters inside houses and mountains.
We even sell off those inside mountains to companies that set up servers/electric facilities inside them.