Dear Canadians

Your country along with Sweden are often given as an example of successful social countries by the left in Poland. I always thought of you as very polite yet unbelievably naive nation. From the mainstream media you can only see pictures of brainwashed Canadians who easily submit to multiculturalism. Even liberals in America consider your country as a social heaven. However, Canadians on Sup Forums surprised me very much, you seem to be all redpilled on many matters. So what's the story with you? How come marxist ideologist like trudeau is your PM? What the situation is like in Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

canadian memes are like something from 1992.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o

It depends, some areas of Canada are pretty red pilled, but the major urband centres (Toronto, Vancouver) are multiculti hellholes. These do contain the majority of our population. Generally speaking th maritime provinces, prairies and northern territories are pretty decent.

The cities are all hard left. Quebec and Rural areas are right wing. However are right wing is pretty tame and mostly the classical liberal meme. It usually bounces back and forth between the Liberal and Conservative parties, with the NDP usually coming in second to either for whatever reason.

How do you see your future?

>Quebec
Shit, this video is blocked in Poland xD I guess I have to find another way to watch it xd

Unless something changes by the 2023 election (ethnonationalist party) the entirety will be overrun with "diversity" and we will crash without the white minority taxpayer. The second possibility is break-up where the whitest part of the country (the atlantic provinces) seperate.

Do t belive what the media and memes tell you about canada. A shit storm is brewing like we havnt seen since the last Trudeau. Hoping for Balkinization, a second Trudeau term would ensure that.

*dont

xd

The average person is deifintely getting gradually more and more pissed. Every time an Islamic attack happens more and more people get iffy on immigration. Also, remember that "Dear White People" shit, a lot of people started to point out the hyporcicy of that, if privately to their redpilled friends.

And when it comes to English and French Canadians - who is most likely to support leftists? My guess will be the French.

All of the canadians on Sup Forums are bitter rural and suburban retards and thus contrarian as fuck

they are blinded by hate and unaware that canada has the best multicultural society in the world with very few if any flaws

When a Canadian discusses separation, they always pick ONE province or region that seperates and demonizes the others ability. Each province needs to help and encourage each other province to have public discourse on seperation. Complete split up of Canada would benefit all parties

Pretty even actually, maybe slightly more French.

Dominion of Canada when?

Maybe, but considering what would be the impetus of this specific seperation (white loss of power/ identity) the white sector will be demonized anyway, stay or leave.

>Quebec
>right wing

You so funny you make me raff rong time

>tfw you don't want balkanization
>tfw it's the only way we can save ourselves from the hellish nightmare that is Ontario

I am hoping for balkinization. I have been a seperatist since I was 10

Canadians are ride and over all not friendly people. I traveled there this summer and it stunned me how overtly mean they were. I stayed 4 hours in the country and the only decent people were the border guards and duty free shop clerks.
I staued the rest of the week I had planned in the upper peninsula of michigan. Night and day with the quality of people.

>hoping for balkinization
There are still true alpha males in Canada. I wish you luck.

You'd better start doing something about it, then. If Quebec couldn't separate, I highly doubt anyone else can.

dang it i forgot to change hawaii. it's supposed to be red. i guess new canada can have it if it wants

You know, they don't like Trump and maybe it was their way of showing disrespect.

I think Trump is doing a decent job thus far, for what it's worth.

It was a support issue. The seperatist parties of Canada are allways at each others throats instead of working together for the same end goal. We need a national seperatist party that has seperatists mps and mlas in each province. Structure the party like the NDP as a sinhle entity and move forward from there. Also I have convinced everybody close to me the benefits of balkinization. The urge has allways veen their, the platforms were the problem.

Those people dont speak for all Canadians. Many many trump supporters and best wishers here

Our population % aren't what you think they are. We're around 70% white right now but no one knows it. Basically we're just lied to 24/7 and no one cares enough to learn that they're lied to.

They love complaining about America. I have a warrant out for my arrest from the faggy leafs. I wrote them a letter (Ontario province) and told the to straight up get bent that I wasn't giving them a penny. It gets me out of going on business trips up there.

This man is one of the most disgusting politicians ever. I really hate him for being an acolyte of marxism.

I plan on voting for him, the only way is to go full speed, the faster it crashes the better

Then why is this happening? Who is behind all this brainwashing? When did it start?

Yes, groomed from childhood to be the Marxist leader of Canada. Wether he knows it or not. Also probably an MkUltra victim.

I live in Toronto and I absolutely hate the landslide of shit we're being forced to swallow thanks to our cucked flip flop wearing latte sipping communist bisexual social justice warrior government. We're neck deep up shit creek with our mouths wide open and expected to enjoy it because "muh diversity"

Who Brampton here?

thanks for the rare pepe my friend

Or, actually, IS Castro's postulate child.

CBC.

I'll tell you what I tell everyone else. We're a country of lumberjacks and spies. Back-room dealings are harder to find in Canada then the states so the people who notice then have to be smarter. For fucks sake most people still think Trudeau is the one running the show and not just a sad pawn being used in a game he never wanted to play. Actually pay attention to a few of his speeches and count the number of guns pointed at his head. "I have information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton" is a great meme but I prefer "I want the Canadian government to work for the people instead of the other way around." Yeah people don't die as much to it, as far as cursory glances will show, but they're silenced anyway.

Soros is involved in a lot of the immigration programs we have. Our brainwashing is about the same as the US, but more people buy into it right now since we never had to live with niggers, so we have a false view of reality. As far as when it started, I'm not too sure, but it's ramped up considerably in the past years. We took in 1 million immigrants with up to 10 year renewable visas in 2014, and 1.2 million in 2015.

Press S to spit on our graves.

>said from his sheltered bubble where nothing bad has ever happened to him

Canada is multicultural by nature, just like USA and Australia. The problem begins when (((they))) want to impose multiculturalism in non-multicultural countries, like Poland and Sweden.

>ethnonationalist
>Canada

need to be able to drive from the US to alaska without crossing national borders. make a strip for the AlCan highway

t. barred from entering canada

>(((who's))) behind all the brainwashing

Canada is a bunch of fuck niggas that need range banned.

Thanks for enlightening me. I wish you all the best. Have no mercy when slaughtering of muslims begins.

>Canada is multicultural by nature, just like USA and Australia.
you'd better be talking about multi-european multiculturalism and not third world (((multiculturalism))) you monkey

>Grew up in lower class single mother family
>Join military since can't afford post secondary
>two deployments to Afghanistan
>use money made to go to trade school upon release from military
>spend three years as apprentice making minimum wage
>get licensed as a technician
>making good living, start a family make sure mother who did her best to raise me is well taken care of
>get to watch as people like you who do nothing bitch and complain about how "it's so unfair, everyone else should pay for my everything!"

How's you degree in gender studies treating you? You paying off that debt working at starbucks or do you need someone to do that for you since being accountable for your actions is to tough for a strong intellectual such as yourself?

the point is that you encountered zero difficulty in doing any of those things as a privileged white, straight male

you don't have the right to complain about minorities or diversity when those things have never harmed you, and they cannot succeed to the same degree as a white male can due to systematic oppression

all you do is hate because of what some loser neo nazis have crammed into your head with their propaganda and fake news. that's not healthy, it's totally toxic.

I'm going to stop replying to the bait now, you were doing ok for awhile there, good shit. 8/10

Outside of toronto and vancouver Canada is pretty based, especially the older folks. They all see wasteful liberal spending, and get all uppity about their tax dollars

Most canadians dont have a problem with multiculturalism, mainly because weve had extreme vetting for ages and we don't let in shitheads like open borders europe. That being said, canada is still 80% white and most foreigners are located in big cities.

Trudeau was voted in because people were tired of Harper

>as a privileged white, straight male
>you don't have the right to complain about minorities or diversity
>due to systematic oppression
>neo nazis
>their propaganda and fake news. that's not healthy, it's totally toxic
r8 8/8 m8, nice shitpost m8

Idk, quebec is pretty hardcore about their french culture, id say english

>brainwashed

I was born in 1970 and I remember every major wave of immigration, and nobody really told us anything about it. Nobody was fucking "brainwashed".

People just started showing up, both major parties kept increasing immigration.

And honestly, I don't really care. I didn't like it at first, and for years I hated immigrants but they've never actually caused me one second of trouble so far.

And I remember this city (Calgary) before the immigrants. My house was on the edge of town. That property is now in the middle of town. There was nothing but prairie before the city grew,

They have not taken anything away from me, at all. Property that me and my family bought and inherited went from being worth dozens of thousands of dollars to being worth several million. My own house jumped from 125k to 800k+

I've only recently realized that I don't mind the immigrants. I don't care about memes.

You also seem like an ignorant retard when you do stupid shit like babbling about Marxism where it doesn't exist. Words actually do have distinct meanings, that's why we use more then one of them.

There's a reason that poles immigrate here instead of vice versa.

honestly you should have known the moment you read "rural and suburban retards"

Immigration has already taken its full toll and White Canadians are conditioned into being cucks and not saying anything. Sweden is going to happen to us and they don't care because its hockey season. Nobody here gives a shit about the future and the consequences of their actions.

canada is doomed but might as well work to bring all the good money stateside while I can

I love trump

This country shouldn't even exist. I don't know why America hasn't annexed us yet. There is no reason for Canada to exist, this country is a meme. We are 100% Americanized, there is nothing British about us. US and Canada being separate countries makes no sense. After the queen dies or hands the title to Charles, we should join America. It would be the easiest transition in history.

>There's a reason that poles immigrate here instead of vice versa.

You dumbfuck don't compare us to Canada. We have been rebuilding our economy from the scratch since the collapse of communism you piece of shit. And that was like about 27 years ago you retard.

Lots of Canadians love trump and wish we had someone like him. Most Canadians are disgusting urbanite liberals, but i bet at least a third of white Canadians are further to the right than the GOP.

What you are saying is the opposite how the media present Canada in Poland.

>leaf thinking it's American

fuck off

Canada is way too liberal to integrate with the US. Dems would love it, GOP would hate it, would not happen.

Just stop . Justin Trudeau is a fucking meme who was literally a DRAMA TEACHER & SNOWBOARD instructor who rode off the wave of his father and muh looks, weed & refugees to get elected.

He's been shit for our economy and is a self absorbent petulant man-child snob who is incapable of being a strong leader.

Gee I wonder why? Most of our country is sheep but look closer and you can see what can best be described as an invisible war that not even the FBI and CIA acknowledge.

Most likely because of your PM. Also, the left loves to use you as an example. Maybe it is because you don't have any visible resistance party?

It's fucking horrible here! Everyone is a brain dead sjw freak. Even conservative rednecks that would proudly put a confederate flag on something to be a rebel are Obama/Clinton supporters. You can go to jail now for not using someones proper pronouns, they can take your kid away if you don't think that gender transitioning is appropriate. No one gives a shit, and half of the people think that these are appropriate laws.

Canadians are a bunch of brain dead virtue signaling sheep.

I pray that America invades...

Visible resistance dies fast. We learned that lesson without even going through police states. I envy the US purely because they have the option of visible resistance and are one of the few that do. Not that Canada would ever have a visible resistance anyway because that's not how we do things. We tend not to play our hand until we can't lose. Like right now the one in control of Canada are setting up sabotage of the US but nobody actually sees it because they're convinced Canada has no intelligence, FBI user is just one of hundreds of examples. When you want to fight against bigger opponents it helps to LOOK incompetent or just be invisible.

>this video
holy fucking shit

>When you want to fight against bigger opponents it helps to LOOK incompetent or just be invisible.
Way to go. I keep my fingers crossed for you. And the good thing about Canada is that there are still people aware of multicultu shit. Unlike the Swedes. Even based Swedes tend to act like autistic kids.

out east nobody gives a fuck because we're too poor and shitty for immigrants to want to move here. The government cant even sell Chinks on cheap land in Atlantic Canada because it's so awful.

I've never been happier to live in the worst part of Canada.

Most people I've met think Trudeau should be running a charity, not a government. He's selling our country away.

Basically Canada isn't United on everything. The majority of the population and thus the majority of votes come from eastern Canada. Eastern Canada is also the part that's cucked on every issue and where all the stupid leaf posters come from
Western Canada is more redpilled however has a lower population. Most the redpilled people from Canada you'll have seen will come from western Canada however because of our lower population we basically have no say in the federal government election we're also shown very little to the outside world.

Basically Canada should be broken up into about 5 countries and then you'd see a better picture of what I'm talking about. The reason people like Trudeau are our PM is that the eastern half decides the election because they have the majority of the population

Calgary is more cucked than Vancouver now (Muslim fucking mayor ffs)

I'd say the most redpilled areas are the maritimes, Saskatchewan and interior BC (that's BC minus metro Vancouver which contains all the libtards in BC) nonwhites actually get treated differently (and not in a good way) in the BC interior where the prairies are conservative but they're "every race can share our values" conservative

living in Brampton is a fast-track to redpills

SK minus regina

There should be 5 countries
Quebec
Ontario
Maritime Union
Prairies (Manitoba Saskatchewan Alberta) they'd have to remove the leftards from Calgary though
BC but we'd have to do a massive cleanup operation on Vancouver to remove the filth but I think it's still salvageable

>Basically Canada should be broken up into about 5 countries
Is this view common among Canadians?

Canadian parties are voted in on a "first-past the post" basis.

Meaning that the general populace may not have voted for a party that is in control, but the party in control got the most votes in the election.

The problem is beyond systemic, and moreso cultural, because not enough people vote or have faith in the system.

Canada basically just "runs itself" (i.e it's dominated by crime syndicates) and the government is just a facade.

eastern Canada loves gibs, will take nigger dick to get said gibs

There is no hope for BC.

Straight up dummies.

The ones that are redpilled live among the nonwhites and will just be killed or suicide before revolt.

The ones that live in white communities assume the best of non-whites

Edmonton is also a multiCultist shithole

>Canada
>left

I mean sure, if by "left" you mean that it's an ultraliberal ultracapitalist police state that relies entirely on high IQ, highly educated immigration in order to be as competitive as possible on the high tech global market, then yeah, we're “left” and it works.

But I'm not just sure that it's what you had in mind.

I want to live in Canada but I dont have education.
I would like to become a plumber or carpenter or electrician there.
It is possible?

Yes. One of the guys who built my house was a construction worker from Britain.

It's a points-based system. You score more points for speaking English or French; having a degree; having a job prospect before immigrating; having assets, etcetera.

Please be a right-wing Christian and please don't try to shove your disastrous Latin American ideas onto our country.

Canadians aren't polite, they're very fake and two-faced.
Don't be fooled be these assholes, they're basically slavs but gayer and more retarded.
Fuck you Canada. I hope when Armageddon comes, you will be on the other side so I can roast as many of you freaks as I want.

I don't know if I would consider it shithole status yet but it's definitely not heading in the right direction. At least we aren't living in Toronto right now.

have you been near city center?

Trudeau funds terrorism.

Broken up into 5 countries? No
Eastern Canada and Vancouver being the source of our troubles? Yes

I have to go there daily. It's the worst part of the city by far.

Dont worry I dont want to become your country a latinamerican shithole, I want to escape of that..
I dont have formal education, I just want to know if Canada will accept me, I want to WORK and learn a trade in your country to have a future.
Pay my taxes and be a respectful and civiliced citizen.

I could argue claireview is almost as bad

Canadian naturalized immigrant here. I can confirm that this country is made of cancer. All the brave strong men that built this country died for the British in WW2.