Why are men becoming so feminine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95_DB6GgLQs
youtube.com/watch?v=lBb5TFxj1S0
youtube.com/watch?v=sp8pnpqhxzw
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9746444
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are they though?
Or are they just acting less aggressively than in previous generations?

Feminism is working. Down with the patriarchy

Well testosteron increases aggression so lower aggression is correlated with lower levels of testosteron. Lower testosteron = more effeminate men.

It's soy, you dumb goy

its moreso that feminine men can now show themselves through pictures on the internet, whereas in previous generations they kept themselves inside and out of the limelight. In teddy roosevelts autobiography he talks about how women are becoming too manly while men are becoming weaker.

Canada

Mom and Dad are divorced

That's what happens when everyday products are contaminated with estrogen. Big shout outs to water drinkers who don't exercise or eat well (which is the vast majority of you fuck boys).

Looks like he's celebrating Christmas which is considered a Chad-Trad

So it's a change in lifestyle that spurs it?

*white men

What is wrong with being feminine?

My parents are still together and im the most feminine guy ever

Soy, xenoestrogens in plastics, birth control being pissed into the water supply, low fat diets, lack of exercise and societal emasculation.

Are you like this guy.

Wouldn't all of us be like that then?

No, I'm pretty much a clone of George McFly but without the hook nose

youtube.com/watch?v=95_DB6GgLQs

There's something in the water

Because western culture does not have rites of passage

Young men used to make do by hanging out in gangs/groups and more or less doing rite of passage stuff by accident, learning to become adults somewhere along the way

Now young white men are so constrained, so locked down by political correctness that they can barely even express an opinion, or crack a joke in public without some SJW cunt leaping on their words, taking them out of context and trying to make an example of them.

There has always been faggoty males though, you just didn't see them being all faggotty around you. It seems that now is the days of faggotty folk, being all faggotty in public because the media is full of faggotts.
It's pretty fucked up

I think if we had never consumed soy in our lives we would probably look a bit different today than we do, to be frank.
But no, what separates us from guys like him is likely that we don't live completely modern, cosmopolitan lives like the most feminine of today's men do.
I imagine a lot of us come from rural areas and had mothers who cooked for the majority of our childhoods.

But do you just looks feminine or do you act feminine. Pic related is a coworker of mine he acts like a female, wheres light contacts, pouts his lips in pictures.

Yes.

I thought I told you to GTFO my board McFly

I don't really act feminine until a threat comes up. Like I try to act say like Ron Swanson until someone bigger than me wants to fight, then I act like a bitch. I try to play it off as manly but it could get to the point where I'm being punched repeatedly and I'm just like "bro bro bro stop it bro chill out bro chill" while covering myself up in a corner and everyone realizes how feminine that is.

Valid points, do you think it will get worse like in south korea?

Oh sorry Biff! I was just looking for info for your homework!

plastics leach into your food, it mimics estrogen. plus cow milk has heaps in it, so does meat.

Damn, Joji really let himself go.

Hey Biff!

Suck an egg!

I think the US is a big enough place that it won't be everywhere, but yes, I expect the next generation to be even worse about this unless people learn what is causing this and action is taken to make our food supply less toxic to the male biology.

Places like Britain/Sweden are probably fucked though.

I wouldn't say that's being feminine, its pretty smart not to want to fight some one. There are men that carry themselves like a woman would. They act like a woman would, they're like a gay guy but without actually being gay.

Too many grains, soy, and other carbohydrates. Not enough saturated fat.

People are now afraid of fat. They think it's bad for you. They think it "clogs your arteries". It doesn't.

Because adipose tissue secretes estrogen

Blame propaganda from the 70s. I think people are only just now waking up to the fact that diets full of processed carbs are the leading cause of the obesity epidemic and are killing us.

youtube.com/watch?v=lBb5TFxj1S0

I used to tell myself that the reason i wasn't doing anything was because i didn't want to get in trouble. But the same guy after high-school approached me the same thing happened. It's not that i don't want to get in trouble it's just im too scared to hit back because I feel he could hit back even harder if i do. Everyones like "pussy" and "little bitch" which I know means effeminate.

People that say that don't give a fuck, they are just trying to pressure people into a fight so they have a show to watch. I would avoid a fight at all costs, having seen enough videos of people getting brain damage from street fights. I would avoid them at all costs. Self defense on the other hand is a serious matter luckily the great equalizer is a handgun or even some mace.

It all goes back to Ancel Keyes. I can't tell if he was evil or just really, really stupid. The manipulation of data makes it the other one.

Will watch. Sharing one, too:

youtube.com/watch?v=sp8pnpqhxzw

That's sort of how i see but but at the same time I think of it like this, would I ever survive in 1950s or 1980s America when it was expected that growing up you have to fight regularly? No i wouldn't. My grew up in the 70s and he said the only reason he wasn't beat up in school is because his dad employed the bullies dad.

My dad grew up in the 70s*

this guy in particular is mostly just chubby
in general people exercise less and produce more estrogen, also they channel their behaviour to be more feminine since being male is considered offensive in essence, see: childrens tv etc
men see that they can not compete with muscular men, therefore choose to appeal to women by being exactly like them, however men and women are so different that they will never be 100% the same or even close

uhhh... alright professor testosterone levels

This. I used to look like the biggest nu-male until I started reading up on the science behind food and exercising. Fats are crucial for hormone production as well as for cell membranes. Fats are needed to transport minerals in your blood stream, i.e. for bone growth. That's probably why truly masculine faces are more rare now (plus people have more bodyfat on their face). After 5 years of changing my lifestyle, my facial bones look completely different, my neck is way thicker, my bodyfat pattern/ratio is way more masculine, more facial hair, mentality, round delts, etc.

Changes I made:
Lifting, 5000iu vitamin D, eating fats, less carbs, lots of yoghurt (calcium), no sugar, huge portion of salad every day, omega 3s, garlic, reducing stress, sleeping enough (flux, melatonin), fasting, walking 60 mins every day, vinegar (promotes ketone production), nicotine gum, forskolin.

Akhbar

The main problem with today's men is that their faces are too soft. You ever see a guy with a giant manly beard but for some reason he still looks like a massive pussy? It's the soft face. The face that says he's never worked a days labor in the sun, he's never been punched down into the dirt or vice versa, he didn't spend his youth getting scratched by branches in the woods, falling into creeks or walking the sizzling hot cement of an urban environment.

The way I see it when people day " I wouldnt have survived in xx" Is that you didnt grow up in that time, it was a different time, You are equipped to survive this era because you grew up in this era and vice versa.

Fluoride, GMOs, liberal brainwashing, lead, aluminum, big pharma, estrogen mimickers, and many other tricks the globalist use.

It isn't a conspiracy, it is well documented and admitted by them. They say it is capitalism and they can sell you whatever they want if you are stupid enough to buy it.

>Ofert and Demand
boipucci demand is on the rise, this would make the value of boipucci skyrocket but as alway the market fixed it producing more sweet boipucci.

>study forensic psychology
>read article about forensic psychology in early 19th century
>''psychiatrists'' at the time believe criminal behavior is due to genetic degeneration
>they see evidence of this in patiƫnt
>his beard has not grown properly at 22
Apparently this was considered unhealth at the time. Really fucked me up.

so not wearing nigger clothing and not acting like a worthless nigger = feminine?

10/10 would hang with

My gym partner is so bluepilled in general, including on food. It frustrates me so much. Especially when friends and family do the same.

it's hard to change your natural reaction, not to say that acting like this is positive. it's not, it's objectively bad, no offence intended here.
we musn't lie to ourselves, otherwise we wont improve at all, like the left
but you can work yourself into a new way of behaving even in involuntary things like this,
>heres a tip, go for walks around where you live, every time you see a stranger, say "good evening" or whatever greeting you usually do, but try and deliberately and consciously change your voice to be deeper, be realistic though
then every time you see someone say "good evening/good morning etc" in your new voice and it will become natural for you to speak like this, building your confidence

we need a self improvement general, all the media is against us on this

That's actually a really good point.

this is the same guy and tell me he isnt feminine.

That is a good idea actually.

oh and take zinc every day, you'll have more energy and feel less tired at the least

Zing + Sunflower lecithin + pygeum = huge cummie bears

I know man, I can't deal with normie robots who live in the endless cycle of:

>stuff face with processed sugar
>get fat
>tell friends youre getting in summer shape
>cut out all fats
>start running 30 minutes twice a week
>eat more carbs after because you've added two new sources of hunger while not preparing mentally
>do 5 million crunches in one go with no former training and nearly kill your kidneys
>complain about no results after two weeks
>repeat next year

no you poof. you have to observe mannerisms to determine that. he's just overweight if anything.

When I was in HSschool my voice never changed. It wasn't until the invention of youtube that I found out about puberphonia. A condition where child doesn't form low voice during puberty. This is a good tip though, it takes practice and courage to change your voice.

My sister got fat, did (((Weight Watchers))), got thin, got fat again, did it again, and now has gallstones. She's going to have her gallbladder removed because "you don't need it anyway".

Sigh.

him
also him

Not feminine... lol

we had this thread yesterday

zinc gives me mudbutt. nothing makes me regret waking up in the morning more than mudbutt.

I think the education system contributes to it, but I'm too drunk to go into any details.

Its almost as if its something that is actually happening.

great list.

> nicotine gum

huh?

Men without healthy levels of testosterone are actually more likely to be emotionally imbalanced/aggressive. While men with healthy levels of testosterone are more likely to be balanced/not flip their shit over petty stuff.
Testosterone = aggression is not accurate

Sorry to hear. Yeah its especially difficult for women b/c estrogen makes weight control way more difficult: increases cravings, decreases will-power, increases need to virtue-signal, less tolerance for low blood sugar, periods stop if you diet too much, etc. They are also so neurotic that they have this 'all or nothing' approach which is super demotivating because you can't get results that fast. I've found that the women who are predisposed to staying thin do so for their whole life, while the ones who start gaining weight around 22 y/o just keep increasing their diameter non-stop.

gallstones and such are caused by mineral build up from alkaline Ph foods like milk and suppliments. You can wash them out naturally using acid from fruits and veggies. I like to drink apple cider vinegar after each meal to help digest and clean the colon.

Hello Satan from another universe. Nicotine inhibits estrogen signalling, speeds up your metabolic rate, and works as a cognitive enhancer through acetylcholine receptors.

Agreed. Shame, really.

Many people suggested a gallstone flush. I said I'm skeptical but others swear by them, including people we both know.

So she decided to try one. It involved apple juice, lemon, olive oil and some other stuff.

She said a few days later it didn't do anything. I asked her to tell me what she did: "I just had the apple juice. I don't want to drink olive oil and I don't like lemon".

I gave up after that.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9746444

It takes like 2 years to get rid of a gallstone, it is more of a preventative measure. Also try Betain HCL supplements.

4thpbp

I remember collecting frogs in a shitty pond in Calgary that had glass, metal shards and eveything that told you jumping into this pond would probably hurt you.

Great times!

I'm pretty sure worldwide crime and violence statistics are not changing in any real way. Fuck off with these shitty threads.

She's been suggested those, ox bile, and more. She refuses because... I don't know. She's just an idiot.

I understand, some people are stuck in daily rituals and don't understand the benefits of changing them because it might be an obstacle that gets in their way of getting from point A to point B. All you can do if slowly redpill someone about the science.

I tried, user. I gave her books, articles, videos, and more. But nothing. She hasn't watched any, read any books or articles, and so on.

Just not worth my time.
Anyway, I'm heading off. Up early. Take care!

complete opposite

>had mothers who cooked for the majority of our childhoods

This one is at least true for me.

I think breastfeeding has a lot to do with it as well, the brain won't properly develop without the fats in breast milk.

Yeah it sounds like you're a bitch, user. If someone is fighting you and roughing you up, you better fight. It's a lot better in the long run even if you lose, because then people will at least know that you'll put up resistance. You've made yourself a social target by begging and whining like a woman. The next time someone does this to you, command them to stop and then hit them if they continue.

whats even worse these fucks do get laid and have friends while i am always alone

Because they eat plastics, wear plastics and drink plastics.

Just get better at talking to people Germanon.

the only way to stay sane in europe is to isolate yourself

Can vouch for the anti-depressant effects. It definitely has some downsides too, though (worse blood flow to extremities, too much confidence sometimes, accrue abdominal fat easier).

Because freedom

My mother informed me that I and my brothers were all breastfed, yes, and we've all managed to avoid looking like numales.

I had never really considered whether that was important or not.

spot the tranny