Tax cuts?

Sup Forumss consensus on things like immigration and social issues are pretty self evident, but I rarely hear any talk of corporate tax cuts. I am of the belief that a large corporate tax cut would be the greatest achievement of the Trump administration. Creating an economic boom of at least 4% growth.

Corporate tax cuts, yay or nay?

Ancaps are definitely pro tax cuts. Not sure about Natsocs

I'm am definitely pro tax cuts tho

Natsoc here. I am not sure about how much they pay already but i think nay.I mean ccrporations seems to do fine right now.

The rates are about 35%. Very high by world standards.

Yeah a cut would not hurt. But they should only cut on small businesses, I mean Coca cola does not really need anymore money (unless they dont pay at all)

Nothing wrong with profits. I say cut them all.

why leave it at corporate tax?
tax cuts for the everyone, flat income tax, abolition of the VAT, there is so much potential...

Yeah but you need to balance it with the profit of how much the government earns

Yeah, it's a good idea to make America more competitive. Ironically, anyone against it has no answer when other social democracies have a lower rate than ours.

Low taxes = High profits. High profits = High government income.

just put the corporate tax to 17%-20% in my opinion

wtf I love tax cuts now

I like the way you think

But what if:
Low taxes= high income
high income=high spending
High spending= Low economy
low economy= low earnings for the government

It just needs to be low enough that corps will actually pay it. Right now its so high that they just leave the country and pay zero.

i mean, what is the purpose of consumption tax? It just punishes buying products

For the life of me I can't understand the justification behind graduated tax systems. Why are the ultra rich (in this case I'm lumping in corporations) expected to pay a higher % than the poor? It simply doesn't make sense to me when, if everyone's tax rate were 10% or 15% the corporations and wealthy would still be paying a far greater portion than the poor

If someone making 40K a year pays $4,000, a millionaire pays $1,000,000 and a corporation making 10B pays $1,000,000,000 that strikes me as more than fair

Unless:
You tax how much they earn.

what if you're a statist faggot?

Rural and suburban retards will be praising this shit, everyone else will roll their eyes as the same shit that's been tired for 40 plus years fails again.

>just put the corporate tax to 17%-20% in my opinion

The problem you know is they don't even pay corporate taxes period. I looked up real corporate tax rate and it's like 12% compared to the 35% we have.

Third line doesn't make sense.
Another flaw would be assuming significantly higher profits and that the company wouldn't just weasel every penny to the board of directors debased Friday nights.

Muh 1%

How dare someone be more successful than me!!!

I'm just playin man. You alright?

I agree i just realise how dumb that sounded here.
becuase they do tax after earnings not how much they have right?

WTF I love goldman sachs now!

no........................................

But they do tax after how much they earn, it would not make sense to tax after how much they have.

I mean otherwise a company would just rather spend the last bucks on the company rather than just giving the money away.

>tax cuts create economic booms

false. the baby boomers love to bitch about taxes but the economy they grew up in was successful during a time (before the 80s) when corporate taxes were much higher

Notice, how these guys ignore

So, pol is split on basic economic facts. sad.