youtube.com/watch?v=g3sJB2tcoJY
youtube.com/watch?v=RP2u4wJcnS0
youtube.com/watch?v=FdXFFp3m0Jo&list=LLlBYI4QoaOnZ6UnTs0tsORA&index=2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Albanian clay

Bretty cül

I love Serbia

7,5/10

guilty of genocide and friend of the evil empire aka the Russian Federation. Hopefully one day it can join the EU.

7/10

Belgrad was bretty gud

Beautiful country
Beautiful Rakija
Кocoвo je Cpбиja

it's ok

he's probs our long lost janissary bro

Based dudes,protected Europe and fought agaisnt muslims, so have our respect.

>that white south in order to avoid controversy
amazingly done tbqh

Small Serbia is ok I guess
Greater Serbia is a cancer that must be eradicated (and basically already has been). The only remaining issue is Kosovo, which fortunately will probably stay independent.

Savages, horrible people. The niggers of Slavs and Balkan. If we take action and genocide you, like you did to many others, Balkan would be a much better place. Only thing worst then you are Croats.

also, this country could be paradise if it was properly governed, but that will never happen.

Typчин caм. Гoвopим caмo мaлo Cpпcки јeзик.
Anyway, I don't know if it means anything to you, but I really think that Serbia is a beautiful country.
I respect you guys. I regret the fact that my country recognized Kosovo.

youtube.com/watch?v=g3sJB2tcoJY

Full of subhumans.

fuck off bosniak scum

nice m8, thanks

t.onibler

No Poland is the Africa of the SlavLands

Savages, most brutal of the balkan cavemens.

fpbp

we like you too and it was fun cucking Catholics with you guys.
But I like you Bosnians even if you guys are half bears half human

fuck off scum,nobody can talk shit about Croats except for us

#LoveWins

>Bosnian
>Half bear
>Half human
kek

>not half bear, half bukva

i dont know much about the background but this beast looks pretty dope
ipedia . org (/) wik) (i/) Krajina_Express

I do hate attention whores such as yourself, other then that, pretty nice country.

Still communist country with high taxes and large public sector

Like some sort of mini Russians, except way more arrogant, stuck up and easy to start a fight. Also they have some of the most autistic history revisionists on the face of the earth, almost North Korea tier, they will rewrite entire battles and events to suit their vision of heavenly unbeatable Serbia. Their presence is heavy and somewhat of a meme on Wikipedia where they have constant debates and edit wars on almost anything related to their history, Turkish history, and especially the Yugoslav wars. Serbia is a good example of what happens when you overdose on nationalism, you start becoming retarded. Always in moderation.

>serbia
>overdosing on nationalism
this is how i can tell you're some kind of balkan diaspora, serbia is by far the least nationalist country in balkans.

>Only neighbor that we didn't fought.
>Good allies in the fight against the evil hun
>Fought the t*rks togheter for 500 years

this

also we're just fighting against rewriting of our history because (((they))) like much to do that to the others. in this state of the world propaganda can have much effect on perception of the people, much like we experienced on us and foreigners during and after the last wars here

youtube.com/watch?v=RP2u4wJcnS0

Délvidék a miénk te török korcs

Sorry. I don't speak goulash.

Well actually we fought with Turks to keep some Bulgarian's princes land safe against you,and we fought with the Huns in some Vlach civil war,where one side was supported by Huns and the other by Ottomans.

Not much to be honest. Though the feeling is probably mutual

Okay let me try in chadian:
Oooga booga bix nud ugaaa booga ogaaaa

wat?

ahahaahh lmao
it means
>Southern Lands are ours you turkish mutt

then why did you build a fence m7? No one build wall in the middle of theirs territory...

there is a bush down south,true that

Because Orbán is a jewish puppet and larps as a "nationalist" when in reality hes a corrupt scumbag who would suck off any of our land stealers for shekels

ahahaha indeed.In your wet dreams.

Been to Serbia a few weeks ago. I was actually surprised, the food was good and cheap. The people were nice and the weather was warm.

Butthurt hun, Trianon made justice for the people that you oppressed for 1000 years.

Yes,weather tends to be warm in Southern Europe.

serbia stronk!

>gypsy propaganda is the truth we wuz atlantis nd gods n romulanz
1 day rác 1 day

we are sorry we didn't beat the shit out of you, we were busy that day, sorry for ruining you expectations

Best Balkan country. Superb kebab removal skills. Would quite like to be a Serb in the next life.

>Serb in next life
>Implying Serbs will exist till your next life

man why do you dream about land when there is not enough of you even for half of Hungary and not twice of the size of your country

first time ever been complimented by a british guy

Serbs are eternal m8, if we survived turks, we will survive anything, tho I hope your family goes extinct

>retardation the post

Nah,we had exchange students with Belgium.It was more like:
>You guys have phones?
>You guys have chocolate?
>What do you mean your country is still not at war?
>Your fucking family is alive?

"Serbs" didn't survive shit.What survived was some Mountain goat fuckers who just happened to pick up the language.

Underrated country

can you elaborate? Where did the Serb go? And who were Serbs from past?

The worst part is that we might've gotten it back but our cuck politicians didnt react when the yugoslav wars happened. They are the ultimate traitors desu

>mandatory kraut
pay reparations

Really? Shocking behaviour. Ulster prods love you lads for some strange reason, seen Kosovo je Srbija painted on a wall in East Belfast a few years ago. And most English would probably have taken your side over the bastard Albanians. Nobody likes Albanians.

FUCKING BASED!!!!

>The worst part is that we might've gotten it back
lol no, you couldn't even if you tried
but whatever helps you sleep at night, my bozgor lad :^)

>Who where the old Serbs
Slavshits,duh.
>Where did they go
Die,intermix,Poland,Russia.
>Who are the Serbs now
Vlach goat fuckers who decided to come down from he mountains in the 19 century.

hello mountain jew

You do realize that Yugoslavia did not fight in that war since 92 and that it had the 5th largest army in Europe at the time?You initiating an offensive war would have been suicide lel.

Greetings.

really? and why are Serbs only one who diedededed? Why not croats, bulgarians, romanians, hungarians, albanians or others? Why just Serbs? How that happened

>offensive war
nah thats not what I meant

Ladies and gentlemen, another round of "Butthurt Huns" who will today's hungarian cry about today? Will it be the Romanians, the Austrians, Perhaps Serbians? Find out in our next round!

Slavshit kebab removal

you guys are alright, kosovo je and all that
i went on tour there one, went to novi grad and some smaller rural towns
you go fucking hard as shit once the drinks come out though, which is pretty much 100% of the time

Дoшлo вpијeмe дa ce Cpби cвeтe.
Cвe Џaмијe y oблaкe лeтe.
Heмa Aнтe, Aзeмa и Tитe,
Дa тe oпeт oд Cpби нa штитe!

Ђaбa пocтиш Paмaзaнcкoг пocтa,
He cпace тe ни Aллaх ни Гocпa.
Jep Cpбинa нeмa нигдe paвнa,
Cpбин нeћe ничијeгa јapмa.

youtube.com/watch?v=FdXFFp3m0Jo&list=LLlBYI4QoaOnZ6UnTs0tsORA&index=2

good people
bad goverment

>muh serbia stronk
Oh stfu roach even the albanian we wuz kangerz could beat you and your country is such a bad joke that withouth force people broke away
nice bait

You mean you wanted to do a cover operation where you kill your own people in our borders so you could get NATO to give it to you?That's quite rude to the Magyars here.
Bulgarians literally have nothing to do with Volga Bulgarians lol.Magyars literally have nothing to with Asian Magyars.Albanians are the Goat fuckers in the mountains.Croats are Vlach shit too,or have you never been to Dalmatia?

Removed kebab, A++

Would recommend.

daily reminder that meme is originally serbian. no wonder all mountain kikes can do is steal.

Novi Grad is in Bosnia though.

bait? more like reality. I'm american but christ, everytime I see you guys post its to say "gypsy romanians" "muzzie Serbians" "cuck austrians" etc and saying shit like "hurr durr szekerland hurr durrr, give us our lands backkk, hurr durr australia, hungarian lands by right and blood!"

you guys got cucked by half of europe, and I wouldn't even have known about it unless I'd never seen your retarded butthurt posts advertising your inferiority.

Also say whats your best or worst city if you went to Serbia or lived there

I'm pretty sure he was implying something...

Nah,i just think he meant Novi Sad,since Novi Grad is 28k people and probably rural.

best-idk depends. kikinda seems based af to me, vojvodina in general has the right idea. worst are the southern ones(nis, leskovac, vranje, not even to mention albo infested shitholes)

also, is anyone watching croatia get btfo by russians, it's like they are addicted to getting buttfucked.

What sport?

i was there some years a go. IN Belgrad. Was very slavic, dirty looking air, dirty buildings. Was weird

basketball, +22 rn
sadly, we won't see them get btfo'd by the serbian c team in the semis, but i guess this is ok too

Why is it that serbians and romanians so buddy-buddy on every single thread? are you guys like this irl too? asking outa curiosity

Top kek.

GET OUT! you aint no Serbs bitch lol

we can ass fuck the Slovenes instead then

common foe, we didn't wage wars against each other, also always on the same side (well mostly)

Shiet,i guess because i don't follow sports i am a Croat now.

Fuck off cockroach

t. diaspora

no, croats also follow sport, you are either gay or albozerg, everyone else is mad about sport