Hey, guys. It's me, Stephen, the leader of the US chapter of the Patriarchy...

Hey, guys. It's me, Stephen, the leader of the US chapter of the Patriarchy. I'm wondering if anybody else is worried about feminists attempting to destroy the organization that we spent the last 10,000 years building? It does make me a little nervous, given all of the modern videos against us.

Anyways, our annual gathering is going to be in St. Paul, Minnesota during the second week of April 2018. Hoping to get some new members here.

Please no blacks.

Bump for solid grins

Yes, thank you for bringing up one of our topics this year:
Solid Grins and Sensible Chuckles: When it's Okay to Laugh at Female Jokes. Presented by Professor Richard R. Turgeon, MSW

After I present the President's address in the beginning, I'll be holding a few other presentations. I think the one I'm most looking forward to is "Patriarchal Risk Management: When and When Not to Hire the Female Applicant in a Corporate Environment". Also "Hiring from Within: Tips and Tactics to Avoid Female Promotion". Finally, on Friday, I'll be presenting "Seventy Cents: The Fiscal Advantage of Paying Women Less for the Same Job". This one explains how 70 cents on the dollar keeps them upset, but not retaliatory. Good stuff.

All courses will be available via webinar in May 2018.

That is a fast turn around.

Look Bob I know you're here. I hate niggers too but please stop screaming it in walmart.

Yea. Probably because we're an organization made entirely of white men.

I went to this conference last year. Very organized. Our waitstaff was entirely male, so our food came out on time and still hot. My only complaint is the lack of female sacrifice. I guess they stopped doing that around 1975. Oh well. Hope Tim, Don and Richard can make it this year. Crazy group of fellas!

Tim will be holding an educational series on Women & Minorities: Prioritizing Oppression to Optimize Profits

Richard will be handling check-in and booking hotels.

Sadly, Don passed away over the summer. He will be missed.

White male here.
I've always been interested, curious about getting tickets. And a good hotel that doesn't have a swarthy female front desk clerk.

We generally recommend the Sheraton or the Hilton. I'm hiring a group of Mexicans to kidnap any female concierge or clerks so that our meeting can be a bit more clandestine. Hope to see you there!

Splendid. I'll have my secretary make arrangements.
Looking forward to seeing all you gents there.

Hey Stephen its joel I know I already emailed you about this and I know our main concern at the moment is the feminists. I would like to , once again, voice my concerns about our lack of focus on how to suppress the minorites. Now don't get me wrong I know we have been busy but again I would like to point out that we have not come up with any new ideas since we invented slavery (and we all know what happened to that). Anyways I would like to request a vote from the patriarchy to set up a Minority suppression booth at this years convention.

Thank you for your time
Your friend and fellow chapter member
Joel A. Whiteman

Sorry, friend, but unless you have a male secretary, you're going to have to make arrangements yourself. This is how the liberal media found out about us and informed the feminists of our existence. It was 2012 when Jim's secretary made the connection and broke the news to CNN. So as a standing rule, we have to ask you to not involve outside parties. I'll send you the brochure on how to cover up your participation.

Good afternoon, Joel.

Thank you again for voicing your concerns on this matter. While the Patriarchy maintains its focus on feminism, we understand that there is a growing minority threat that we must face now.

While we lost the battle of slavery, we won the war on systemic oppression. As you know, it is our fault that the blacks cannot get ahead. In fact, it was our 1983 convention that gave birth to the idea of inventing crack to further keep black people oppressed. Currently, we are holding steady with our malt liquor, tobacco and drug industry partners, but I do agree that more needs to be done, especially as minorities become more educated.

Might I be so bold as to suggest the formation of a Minority Oppression Subcommittee to begin to create ideas on how to keep the most minorities down? Joel, I can't think of a more qualified consultant, and would love you to co-chair this subcommittee.

Let me know your thoughts, and we can finalize this over dinner at the Ruth Chris Steakhouse in St. Paul.

Regards,

Stephen A. Jones
President of the Patriarchy (US Chapter)

Oh of course. Don't worry pal. Steven is quite capable. And can be trusted to do his job without complaining.
I would never stoop myself to hiring anyone but the best white male for the job.

My friend, you have a bright future in our organization.

Who's the keynote speaker this year

Nate Peterson from HR. Rumor has it there's a whole skit he has planned. Haha, he's such a goof.

guys be careful if you stub your toe you might go bankrupt from the medical bills

BASEDDD MURIKAAA

Gentlemen, it appears we have an interloper.

Don't worry; the UK hasn't had a chapter since 2007.

>Please no blacks
You mean niggers? And you forgot to say, no kikes, no trannies, homos are OK as long as they keep their degeneracy to themselves, no slavs, no illegals, and no dumb cunts.
>We
Fuck off, we are full.