youtube.com/watch?v=RH7wMFrWYoA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just subbed

sage

you have to go back

I bet he is going to lose all his subs for this

Fuck pewds and fuck racist people.

I say Nigger every day.. it´s okey!

that was just normal internet banter a decade ago. Nobody cared about it.

Lol no one every says nigger in a match

when did the internet go from being our hangout to their hangout. when did the sentiment switch

smartphones

aaand its gone.jpg

wtf I luv piediepie now

nice try, schlomo

when the internet got monetized

gtfo kike nigger faggot

t. Never plays online

wow pewdiepie seems really appealing to me now. G-g-g-g-guys is he our fuhrer?

>new video
>bla bla bla oh yeah, i'm sorry for that word i said in a stream earlier, truly sorry blah blah
>some "public outcry"-esque articles in the msm
>uploads some other dumb videos
>weeks later, it's forgotten
cap this

I downloaded a version of it for posterity.
youtu.be/kTnM4jd-P1Y

basically this

Dudes a multimillionaire, he could change his channel to the 'Kill All Niggers Gaming Show' and it wouldn't matter, he won't have to work an actual job ever again.

Yeah, but it's funny RIGHT NOW.
>hey look a squirrel

(((monetized)))

It didn't. Just don't go visit social media or Sup Forums.

IMPEACHHHH FELLIXXXX

Don't forget, he is the source of gen Z's redpilling.

(you)

>Generation Z will retake Constantinople
Holy fuck that can't be real

literally who?

shit bait faggot

yes :(

We have some SJW mods now, actually.

PewDiePie will be systematically demonetized and removed from his platform of influence. He will be replaced by a more progressive figure, hopefully a race mixing, handicapped lesbian.

Whoops, wrong image.

>twitter.com/dxhty/status/906935432771981314
I think pewds will get away with it. Youtube might make him apologise.

I declare Pewdiepie the leader of the alt right !

Poor Felix. Just trying to say what we other think when someone is acting like a fool.
Fucking nigger!

kek, thats what happens if you cant edit

Must be fake

Tumblr tranny crowd ruin every cool community. Look at GDQ now, nothing but blue haired trannies being offended by everything

I unsubbed from him a while back because I thought he was going all PC, but good to see he's back, resubbed.

lol, they are fast.

dudes fucked, can't back out of this one and the same people who backed him vs wsj are going full virtue signal over this

Nope. Not the first time I've been banned for the use of "nigger" either.

Really sad turn, back in '06-07 literally every post people would call each other niggers.

What did he do this time? Picture gives no clue at all.

you deserved that t bh
>posting inane Sup Forums shit on /his/

This is great, kids everywhere are growing up calling their friends niggers. You'll here it in any school.

dropped n word w/ a hard r in anger in a stream

said "nigger" while gaming.

ironic after all we're saved by a swedecuck

Why is Pewdiepie so based?

There is quick bucks to be earned

Subbed.

Nobody should ever be banned on this website for calling someone a "nigger" under any circumstances, and thinking otherwise means you're new as fuck.

it's not even real. This is a coordinated smear campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=LTGuf3UZJS0

When normies came to the internet.
Online stuff was used to be a marginal thing, for "nerds". My old boss used to call me a nerd for knowing how to cntrl c + cntrl v. That's why a lot of people in their 30s barely have any idea how to attach a document to an email.

Also I think that the narrative irl has swifted a lot too. In Spain saying "fucking moors" (putos moros) was common as shit but now you can lose your job over it, even when we get bombed or car-rammed by them.

Wtf is a hard r. Sounds dumb

I was once banned and the reason given was "BAZINGA".
Mods are faggots.

He 100% lurks here

Lip movements seem more like he said nigger and the video with him saying nigger doesnt have stupid music as a distraction.
Who cares if he said nigger though.

Nope

This. The early days of H2 on Xbox Live were fucking glorious.

in your dreams bitch.
btw we fucked it so hard even if you take it now the city will fuck you over too. come take it lol

f

Jake Paul is next.
Bla bla bla new rolex

in america since nigga is still used in street slang especially in shit like rap by black people, you differentiate between the more casual "nigga" and the more offensive "nigger" by noting the use of the r that is present in nigger

I reported the video as fraud and asked them to demonitize it. You mad?

hello newfriend

lol

Can someone give me a tldr?

Xfinity!! "Show Me Black Movies and Tv! "Xfinity!! "Show Me Black Movies and Tv!" Xfinity!! "Show Me Black Movies and Tv! "Xfinity!! "Show Me Black Movies and Tv!"Xfinity!! "Show Me Black Movies and Tv!"Xfinity!! "Show Me Black Movies and Tv!"Xfinity!! "Show Me Black Movies and Tv!"Xfinity!! "Show Me Black Movies and Tv!"Xfinity!! "Show Me Black Movies and Tv!"Xfinity!! "Show Me Black Movies and Tv!"Xfinity!! "Show Me Black Movies and Tv!"Xfinity!! "Show Me Black Movies and Tv!"Xfinity!! "Show Me Black Movies and Tv!"Xfinity!! "Show Me Black Movies and Tv!"

I'm sorry but if you play multiplayer competitive video games in this day and age nigga & nigger are just part of the usual lexicon, even the normiest of normies will let a "nigger" slip out during a moment of anger. Pewd's is still Swedecuck64, just like he's always been.

Until people discovered the suspend button on their routers. Which took about a month.

what did they mean by this?

Let's hope all the normalfags freaking out about him saying nigger unsub.

you must be new

almost every board bans you for saying nigger or being mean except for Sup Forums, it never used to be like this until a year or two ago

could i get redpilled on this, is this some religious shit or what. if so prob why i dont know about it.

Based

afaik
>pewdiepie is streaming and playing together with a friend
>his friend gets killed
>pew refers to the killer as "a fucking nigger"

No, just /his/ and /lit/, who have commie mods

I was banned from all boards for a month for asking /his/ why Liberia was such a shithole when they have the same Constitution as the USA and are 85% christian

It's 2017, are white people still prohibited from saying the nigger word?

What else could he possibly be referring to?

LOL Sup Forums browser confirmed

When Facebook went public and everyone started to spend all their time virtue signalling online.

Fuck off you stupid nigger. You should never get banned for saying "nigger". "nigger" is not Sup Forumsshit you idiotic redditor. It's internet shit.

kinda obvious at this point, he openly uses /gif/ for his ylyl videos

sure you should never get banned for saying nigger, but if you are going to shitpost like a retard you shouldn't be surprised if you get banned

Oy vey...

I just subed

I HOPE YOU GET BANNED FOR SWEARING

fpbpm2

o come on nigger!!! ahhh4chan i love you

maybe it for us but he is done for.

OUR BOY

He's said nigger before and no one gave a shit.

pewdie is worth easily a quarter of a billion dollars at minumum he can call anyone nigger he wants and he will be set for life that is what every man should strive for

>oh no he said the word we cannot say!

I thought leftists were "open minded" and "free-thinking". Now they're just slaves to cultural taboos.

Sub to defend him. This is the best timeline ever.