School in UK makes uniform gender neutral

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/06/school-bans-skirts-make-uniform-gender-neutral-transgender-students/

>"Pupils have been saying why do boys have to where ties and girls don't, and girls have different uniform to boys," he said. "So we decided to have the same uniform for everybody from Year 7.
>"Another issue was that we have a small but increasing number of transgender students and therefore having the same uniform is important for them."

>not the Ned's Declassified Omniuniform

jesus this is all happening so fast what the hell is going on

I fucking loved my skirt in college. Still have it

>Sweden has fallen
>Canada has fallen
>England has fallen
>Germany is falling
>France probably will fall despite impressive resistance
>Aus and NZ poised to start falling
Only Eastern Europe and the Romanic Med countries still standing

The river of blood may come sooner than we think in the NW Euro zone.

Is a great awakening possible? If it is, is there still time?

please post picture in it

plz be in hong kong

>decency
>not giving them longer skirts instead of boys' attire
Fuck.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I ACTUALLY JUST NOTICED THEY ARE BOTH GIRLS IN THE PICUTRE WHAT THE FUCK PLEASE STOP THIS

STOP THIS SHIT NOW

The one on the left looks like a boy wearing a wig and the one on the right I can't really tell it could be either a boy or a girl. Just nuke us please

Girls in men's school uniform are cute

Pedofaggot

>uniform
>shitskins can wear a trashbag on their head
Kills the principle of "uniform".

>uni = 1
>form = shape

This is fucking insanity. Certainly if the age of consent is 16 - 18 in civilized countries, you couldn't legally perform the mutilation of a sex change operation on a minor. Hence there wouldn't be any transgender pupils in school at all.

I didn't think UK was as fucked as America and Sweden in all this gender confusion. But unfortunately that seems to be the case now.

wait, they give skirts to dudes? Do you like have to fill out a form or did you steal your GFs skirt?

See...I would be ok with this if it wasnt for the reasoning behind it.

Fuck these inhuman freaks that want to be different and fuck it up for the majority of civilization.

>Germany is falling
Nope. If any weirdo goes on a ladies toilet claiming he's a "transgender", he will be convicted and recorded as a sex offender.

The question everyone should be asking and noone is: why do they have to make a whole new rule? Why cant they just let little trans-fantasying youngsters wear the uniform they prefer, and leave everybody else alone?

Answer: bc cult-Marxers dont care about fair and peaceable solutions to mundane problems. They want revolution. They want to smash everything that is right and beautiful and replace it with their idea of Utopia.

believe it or not, but we don't have the problems with "transgenders" you do, mostly because if a kid says she is a he she gets hit with a cane

Not to mention:
>changing timeless policy and mores bc some pre-pubescents blab about crap they dont understand

Marxists exploit children as a resource in tbe war for civilization.

They should have made the boys wear skirts instead.

The point of a uniform is to erase your individuality and make you into a drone. Having gendered uniforms gets in the way of this process. Makes sense.

Maybe. But you already put people in jail for insulting a protected group (jews/mudslimes), which is Orwellian dystopia right NOW.

>Year 7
This means 12y/o kids, doesn't it?

This is one of my worst nightmares and I hope it never ever reaches based Nihon.

Yeah, like that's really gonna stop the muzzies.

Lulz but true

Are we the only European country that has school uniforms?

Yes. Year 7 is ages 11-12.

>>Aus and NZ poised to start falling

Based chinks will never fall

>girls dont wear ties
srsly? i thought they did. still who gives a fuck, its just pants

This, it'd be so hot.

I admire they government

efficient, strategic, atheistic, pragmatic, eugenistic, enviromentalistic, and seems to have in the long run the best interest of mankind in mind

I would exchange any democracy for a system like that

Everyone wore ties in my school. And even if they make everyone wear pants - all the girls that didn't wear skirts wore tight ass pants. Teenagers will always gender stuff. They want to fuck each other and want to attract each other.

i don't know man. we already have gender studies and transgenderism/ feminism as selective courses at some unis

>Dressing girls as boys
Girls do this themselves
>Dressing boys as girls
Only the most degenerate of faggots do this themselves.
I'd much rather see girls wearing boy clothes, as unappealing as it is, than see men wear girls clothes. Men need to be seen in a positive light, not as the weak pieces of shit the left has been trying to portray them as.

>You think we beat our kids for identifying as another gender
You have this backwards, Chong. It's the leftists that are abusing their children for not being girls. Leftists are the ones making their kids cry, telling them horrible stories like "Trump's right wing death squad will come and kill us all and there's nothing we can do about it! Everyone's a Nazi but us!"

So go kill them?

Fuck now that is an old ass reference.
Thank you user.

reminds me of that pink floyd movie, and fucking china.

Oh come on, forcing all schoolboys to wear skirts is going to be epic and you know i.t

agreed. who decided everyone must wear pants? i demand skirts for all, and all must pee sitting down. then, my chinese cartoons will become real

>skirts got complaints over decency
the UK is literally achieving sharia4uk's goal

>Another issue was that we have a small but increasing number of transgender students.

I wonder why that is?

>"Pupils have been saying why do boys have to where ties and girls don't, and girls have different uniform to boys,"
That's because you haven't educated them correctly. They need to learn that men and women are different, and have different destinies.

Keep living in denial

>american reading comprehension
embarrassing

>Pants
Fuck that just give them a skirt that goes about 3 inches past the knee. Looks professional and isnt degenerate

England isn't orwel...

the world may never know...

all skirts are degenerate

It's really weird. None of this shit was talked about 2 years ago except on Tumblr. And now it's fucking everywhere.

I suppose the only positive thing about all this is that it's pushing more and more people to the right which will help once the civil war begins.

Can't they just give the kids a choi-
nevermind considering the current year that would be a terrible idea

In an alternate universe, they went the opposite direction and made everyone wear girl's uniforms.

cute loli on the left

Nz and Australia are behind the US, Australia didn't even legalize gay marriage yet.

Fake news
UK uniform has always been the same. Its optional for girls to wear skirts.
Unless your some inner city mongrel then you wear whatever potato sack you got from sports direct.

Girls could wear trouser when i was in school 15 years ago, this isnt news

so no more little sluts in uniforms?????????????

What is it with grown ass men who like cartoons and not dating?

Least of their problems. At least by wearing pants, the girls might have a better chance of escaping rapists.

>grown ass
Gtfo nigger

Is that true? I thought they had gay "marriage" down under

Nothing wrong with unigender uniforms though.

They're one of the only groups that actually wear skirts. This practically amounts to the destruction of gender differences in clothing.

>Not putting both genders in skirts

why not all little boys were mini skirt??
it best solution all of

>uk
Nothing of value was lost

The reason they did it was because Muslims asked for it. Don't let them bullshit you.

Ah, the UK, the Empire where the sun never sets. It was formed to spread "multiculturalism" (Globalist policies) and continues to this day. They are the perfect construct of the Jewish Elites thanks to Rotheschilde's guidance. They are a sign of things to come in this world if we let the Globalists rule all our lives.

>pants
>gender neutral

this century

>same uniform for everyone

This, more or less, makes sense. This is also not uncommon.

tfw you will never be forced to go to school in a skirt, tights, and maryjanes

Because people are all the same

That is the goal of uniforms, yes.

Honestly surprised no one has screamed patriarchy for making male uniforms the gender neutral option

I know why France hasn't made your list of "falling" yet: because it's the number one destination for vacationing Jewish peoples from Europe and Israel. (((They))) are ensuring that their most favorite country doesn't show the effects of its "multicultural" payload. Globalists are Francophiles apparently...

>no cute little schoolgirls in skirt anymore
This is preposterous!

I'm okay with this.

female To Male transgenders are a completely different story. They might not even be a bad thing.

The MtF trans is the dangerous one.

Notice that the MtF trans outnumbers the FtM trans by almost 10:1?

But traps tho... in cute skirts....

Wrong.

Are Jews saving Eastern Europe for being a paradise for them for centuries?

Good explaination

cont pls

complaints about 'decency' from who? muslims? ffs
Islam.

Should uniforms all be the same size?

christ, Merkel's face couldn't be more obviously screaming "puppet". why did they give her the huge mouth joints so she can talk?

No, uniforms intent is to make all individuals more...uniform.

Nsfw me fren ~(o~o)~

A world of traps... ('^ ';)7

Isn't this just another way of telling girls what they can and can't wear? Someone should let the feminists know.

That's partly the function but it should respect certain realities which it would not make sense to deny

That women cant wear pants?

That there are sex differences.

which are expressed by skirts?

Good point

There's not necessarily anything inherent about the skirt. It's just that it's different.

If your whole society has to be told about sex differences based on school uniforms. You have a very poor education system.