Rick Wiles Warns High Probability of Attack on Sept. 11th, 2017

Rick Wiles Issues His Most Ominous Warning Ever

webmshare.com/play/aoLrv

In 1998, a very unusual series of events resulted in Rick meeting a wonderful Christian lady named Leah Mandell at a conference. Three years later, Leah made a very strange phone call to Rick on Aug. 11, 2001, which was precisely one month before the 9/11 attacks. When Rick answered his phone, Leah began telling him that "the alarms are ringing":

>She said, "Rick, something very odd is happening today. Alarm bells, everywhere I go today there are alarms ringing, car alarms, burglar alarms, fire alarms, even oven alarms, every place I go, I hear alarms ringing. What's really strange is people are having trouble turning the alarms off. I go into stores, the alarm is ringing. I go into an office, the alarm is ringing. And they can't get the things to turn off. The Lord told me, 'Call Rick Wiles and tell him, "The alarms are ringing, and this time, they will not be turned off."'" The moment she said that, Rick's seatbelt alarm started ringing even though his seatbelt was fastened. One month later was Sept. 11, 2001.

Exactly 16 years later, on Aug. 11, 2017, Leah called Rick again. She called to tell him that "the alarms are ringing" again and that she was seeing dead birds fall out of the sky everywhere…

>On Aug. 11 2017, Rick was driving to his church when suddenly a dead bird fell from the sky and smashed into his windshield. The bird did not fly into his path, but fell out of the sky like it was already dead. Then he received a phone call from Leah Mandell saying, "Rick, the alarms are ringing. Everywhere I go today, alarms are ringing. And there's something else, dead birds. I'm seeing dead birds. It seems like everywhere I go, there's a dead bird." Then he realized the date was Aug. 11, the same date when Leah had called him sixteen years earlier with a similar warning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D9GE0INN54M
archive.fo/2017.09.10-191029/http://www.businessinsider.com/this-rare-aerial-footage-over-pyongyang-shows-how-desolate-it-is-2017-9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews are about to get exposed so they plan another fucking attack?

Religicucks being doomsayers as always.

All of the irrelevant (and unlikely) details like "dead birds falling out of the sky anywhere" are not mentioned anywhere. Inb4 "the (((national park service))) cleaned it all up". In other words a psychotic bitch and a dude who wants some fame and money. Fuck off.

nowhere is it mentioned that there were masses of dead birds, she clearly said that everywhere she goes there is A dead bird. get fucked

Is this the same LARPer who said there was a dirty bomb on a ship and had an entire port shut down because of it?

Reason to be armed , hope for the best but expect the worst .... lets see how many idiots we can banish unto the void.....

"a dead bird", so that implies a single, teleporting dead avian? Or are there several different birds that are dying around her? Surely she'd leave a trail of dead birds if she's moving around to where "everywhere I go today, alarms are ringing". Might be that technically all alarms have rung, but it was the egg-timer, a visitor at her doorbell and a random car alarm outside. Unless she's just full of shit that is. :)

I always worry my place of work will be hit. Tomorrow things will be extra on edge. I fucking hate living in this shithole now.

Someone please tell Leah its still September 10th, 2017, okay?

actually, it was proven and even reported by Fox News that the Saudis had fucking been the mastermind and caused 9/11, even going through with a dry run

the problem with the jews on this situation is that they fucking knew what was coming and only contacted their people, especially the faggot who owned the tower, to get out. they did not alert the american government of the incoming attack.

Nigger. JEWS DID 9/11

EVERYONE KNOWS.

ITS NOT A SECRET. ISRAEL WILL FALL

We're still in an Islamic month of obligated peace. No happenings until after the 22nd. That's why it's been so quiet lately except spain. That came out of no where.

bye bye israel

youtube.com/watch?v=D9GE0INN54M

Sam Hyde already called it, sorry

Screenshotted this the day before "Can't Dodge the Dodge" happened. And OP isn't even telling us what tomorrow holds.
Keep an eye on the news, but don't trust them. Remember (((who))) holds the puppet strings.

It doesn't have to be Islamic attack, Rick Wiles mentioned it could be a surprise attack from North Korea. There was an aerial footage that showed Pyongyang absolutely deserted, so they're up to something.

archive.fo/2017.09.10-191029/http://www.businessinsider.com/this-rare-aerial-footage-over-pyongyang-shows-how-desolate-it-is-2017-9

In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. (2 Corinthians 13:1)

So another blood sacrafice?
False flag, they will nuke some shit anb blame it on NK perhaps?

>Some no-name makes the same prediction that has been made every year since 2001

RED HOT BREAKING !!! - Pyongyang 02:45 Hours (15:45 EST) -- Reports of a MISSILE LAUNCH BY NORTH KOREA. At approx 2:25 PM Eastern Time a Missile Launch from the Sangwon-gun Missile Base on the West Coast of the DPRK. Missile reported tracking South over the Yellow Sea adjacent to China. NO word if this Missile is carrying a LIVE WARHEAD !!!

IT IS HAPPENING NOW ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

BREAKING

Source right fucking now or kys

Well today is Sept. 10th (at least in the U.S.)...

In Germany? Lol grow a pair mate only thing that's gonna hit you is Jamal as he forces your head down on his BBC.

Its a north korean missile, it might be really, really, really slow ya know. Give it time.

Some woman saw a couple of dead birds, she just saw them enough to notice, she didn't say there were piles of the bastards

>There was an aerial footage that showed Pyongyang absolutely deserted, so they're up to something.

That's normal Pyongyang is mainly a show piece city.

Middle of the fucking night. North Korea happenings always in the day.

It's definitely Sept 11th in North Korea.

please let there be a happening

please let there be a happening

Rick Wiles is in America though, also the original 9/11 attacks occurred around 9am eastern time. But yeah, we should be on the lookout.

(checked)
Woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord! to what end is it for you? the day of the Lord is darkness, and not light. (Amos 5:18)

No that was George Webb

>fox news

dude, saudis and zionist scumbags are allies with the neocons

Anyone know what the deal is with jets flying in Connecticut right now? Someone there said everyone is talking about them doing circles over his city.

jack shit is going to happen here. maybe in germany or some other muslim country but 9/11 is played out in the USA.

Its gonna be some North Korea Hullabulloo I'm calling it now niggers

Bump