Wow fuckign based

I just learned that this guy survived a huge assassination attempt 30 years ago without a single scratch.
Is not like he just dodged a gay sniper bullet, he dodged a fucking M72 LAW rocket! On top of that, the commies were armed with M16s and grenades.
And this was a failed attempt composed of 1500 filthy commies behind

Seriously how fucking based is he

Source: foxsportscamden.com/2017/09/on-this-day-in-1986-3/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTA3b_Gq1Wk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was a kike puppet

yes goy, dont get rid of commies goy, let your people starve to death in a country that used to export food goy

Yes goy privatize your country's natural resources and sell your country out to the kikes, be a good capitalist goy!

yes goy, be more like venezuela goy, chile is a shithole goy dont you see?

>Mi General general

Reminder that this one single lone user, with his based father (Obviously a veteran of a Pinochetista death squad) went into combat, unarmed, against 100 to one odds, to fight the red scum.

They lived, that's about the best I can say, but he was wearing a shirt honoring mi General.

rundown?

venezuela's shit economy has more to do with it being based solely on oil export, also ancap is the dumbest fucking meme ever.

lmao did he piss himself?

There was a conservative pro-Trump rally in Berkely California .

Pretty small turnout, so the police basically had to protect the 30 or 40 pro-Trumpers from the red scum (antifa terrorists) or they would have all been killed.

So this 19 years old dude (obviously an user from Sup Forums) shows up literally with his dad. They both have zero weapons, the kid is about 120 pounds, no fighting skills or experience.

Zero fucks given, they go right into combat against at least 30 antifa, the kid has a small almost useless mini-container of pepper spray, which does nothing to the antifa.

The antifa stomp him some, couple kicks to his downed body, and they decide to let him live for some reason. Kid staggers away with his dad and his life. Kid was wearing a Pinochet t-Shirt so you know he is fashy.

Yeah but it's no shame. It's his first combat, and he went against experienced red scum terrorists, the left had 30 to one odds against him.

sure thing goy, im not a commie goy, look at saudi arabia how broke they are goy

(((pinochet))) is not ourguy

((((((((((((alende))))))))))) was ourgoy i mean ourguy

Das rite. And cuck allende shot himself with an ak-47 when he got surrounded by pinochets junta.

Pinochet was better than Allende but to deny that he was a pro-Jew CIA shill is dumb.

!Adios Puto la Chingada!!!!!

Above message is for the cowardly cuck Allende, not you based finbro.

t. delusional commie
I don't even understand why so many people shill for allende. Even commies should have better people to shill for than this loser

Follow your leader you gigantic retard. CIA helped out our friends in Chile, is that bad?

For once we helped a country.

that has to be the most stupid pic I've ever seen in Sup Forums
>marxist watemark
of course

I doubt your country is much better

We don't like mexicans, please don't put us in the same sack as them

We don't speak*

But we don't like them either, so I guess that was still correct

I don't speak Mexican either Jose Augusto Ramon. I'm white Americano Gringo.

But if we could unite all the fashy goys from Chile, Mexico and America, nothing could stop us.

This is what (((they))) are trying to stop, this is my belief.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post?

someone who isn't brain damaged

>CIA helped out our friends in Chile, is that bad?
>For once we helped a country.
That's the meme I'd like to get rid of.

Why is that bad? We screw up so many countries, we ruin one country after another (Iraq, Libya, Srebija, etc etc)

In Chile for once, we helped out and got them a based leader who led their country to (economic and national) glory. Is that bad?

I wish I could hire every Chilean Helicopter pilot who is still alive. We need them now badly.

So it wasn't you posting.

Wow such bantz

Wow such comment

YES

Just like the CIA helped out our friends in Iran circa 1950s right?

We did, or tried, but Iran doesn't recognize it. They sperged out over a mediocre leader that we removed.

Under the Shah Iranians had a near-pure freedom, only achieved in the Roman Republic. But they got their panties all bunched up over it for whatever reason, I guess they wanted a retarded Ayatollah to drag them into religious despotism and mass-stupidity.

And that's what they got in 1979. Some countries you can't help. And Iran is unfree since that day.

>Is not like he just dodged a gay sniper bullet, he dodged a fucking M72 LAW rocket!
that CIA money gives you those abilities

That "mediocre leader" was duly elected by the Iranian people. His crime was nationalizing the oil fields owned by BP. The despotic Shah reversed that policy.

Look the Iranian people rejected a leader who gave them pure freedom and western level culture and economics, they sent him out and demanded a throwback religious totalitarian despot who would enslave the entire nation and make the women wear hoods or be beaten and arrested.

The CIA tried to help Iran, they just didn't understand how stubborn and retarded the people were.

>WHAT YOU GAVE US FREEDOM AND PROSPERITY!!!
>DAMN YOU CIA DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!!

oh, another retard fetishizing mob rule just because it's called democracy. fuck off. a mob confiscating property doesn't make it right.

why'd you repost my thread?

Pinochet was white

The CIA is a bludgeon employed by western financial interests, by proxy of US politicians, to subjugate nations within the Anglo-Zionist dollar hegemony. The Shah was a western puppet meant to prevent Iran (one of the largest oil producers) from selling its petroleum for a currency other than the dollar. Even today Iran wants to develop nuclear power to free up its energy demands and sell its oil for a profit.

It is no wonder that Iranians call the US government the "Great Satan."

youtube.com/watch?v=hTA3b_Gq1Wk

Yes goy, people deciding how things should be done in their country is literally communism.
Why not let good old uncle sam and the CIA figure that stuff out, I'm sure they have your best interests at heart!

I liked kt9

le epic meme XDD!!

Oh yeah Angola is doing great too...

>pinochet
>populist

>pinochet
>mass murder

>cuban trained and backed totalitarian communist terrorist guerillas
>le "political opponents" maymay

>The CIA is a bludgeon employed by western financial interests bla bla

We agree on that. They have fucked up so many countries you can't count them, to please our jewish masters.

Just one time, one fucking time, like a broken clock that is right twice a day, the CIA accidentally (probably) did something nice and gave Chile a legend, a God of a man for their leader. Mi General.

>the Shah dindu muffin
He wasn't as bad as the current government but he was by no means innocent.

Its almost like the cuban trained MPLA is retarded too huh

*revisionism intensifies*

Cuba hasn't been in Angola for fucking decades, and they were just one party in a large war.

anyone that still thinks ancap is a failure go look at bitcoin
calculate your actual daily disposable income and live like a pauper for three years while you throw it at bitcoin
this has been the correct strategy every year since 2008

They are the ruling party for decades
Do you even know what populism means you retarded nigger? How the fuck were Pinochet's policies populist?

And yet Angola has a large private sector, steep class inequalities, a profit-driven economy, and private investments abroad.
>Pinochet wasn't populist
I admit that he wasn't a populist, but the rest of the meme is pretty on-point. He was an authoritarian dictator who killed thousands.