Muslims hate pork, beer, dogs, bikinis, Jesus, freedom of speech and equality for women...

Muslims hate pork, beer, dogs, bikinis, Jesus, freedom of speech and equality for women. So what are they all doing christian countries?

>Jesus
Isa(AS) is our prophet
>pork
Allah forbids the flesh of swine
>Beer
Allah forbids alcohol
>Freedom of speech
Anything you say can have consequences. No one is preventing you to say something, just be prepared meet the reaction.
>Dogs
Are animals and mostly useless. Most people keep dogs for amusement. In a 100% shariah society, there is no burglars.
>bikinis
actually degrades women and promotes satanic activity. Women should dress modestly and cover up.
>So what are they all doing christian countries?
Thanks to Allah Muslims are so numerous that it seems that lots of Muslims are in foreign lands. In reality most Muslims are living in their own countries. Christians are in Muslim countries as well.

>Canadian flag
I am not surprised a tiny bit.

they are like cancer , they are parasit they can not succesfully live witouth infecting other country and destroying them. FUCKING MUSLIM STOP DESTROYING MY COUNTRY

Kakdila, I lived in Moscow for 2 years. I love the tram system in Moscow. How many Katiya's do you know?

>pork

Yes, it's a filthy animal

>beer

Yes, alcoholism should be discouraged.

>Dogs

No, dogs are Allah's creation and should be dealt with with kindness. In fact tradition tells of a story of a prostitute who was forgiven all her sins just because she was kind to a dog once.

>Bikinis

Degenerate. This is why your women have become sluts and do not produce offspring until they are well into their 30s.Pic related was the reality of the Christian world not too long ago. People actually had decency and respect. Look at you now. Decadance.

>Jesus

This has got to be the most ludicrous. Muslims respect Jesus as one of the prophets of Allah. His story complete with virgin birth is in the Quran.

>Freedom of speech

Most people would be against speech that insults their nation or people. Similar to how a majority of Americans (including the president) thinks it should be illegal to burn the American flag. Many Americans think that Islam as a religion should be banned. So freedom just for me and not for thee? Yes, in essence people are stupid and selfish and only want rights and protections for themselves but not others.

>Equality for women

Feminism is cancer.

>Christian countries

Do not insult the great religion of Christianity by implying the atheistic, nihilism embracing morally bankrupt governments of your countries are Christian.

>bikinis
>actually degrades women and promotes satanic activity. Women should dress modestly and cover up.

The reason why pork is forbidden in Islam is not because its a "filthy animal" it was put in the Koran for health reasons.
Pork spoils much faster in the desert climate than beef.
Back in the day people were stupid so Imams put it in the Koran so their followers wouldn't get food poisoning.

Daily reminder that this diaper shit is a pedo psy ops

Day of the rake soon

Nothing more pedo that ADULT WOMEN am I right?

Their home countries are overpopulated because they breed like pigs.

Leave my fucking country before I soak you in pigs piss mixed with vodka

This. Don't understand the pedo shit at all. Kids are disgusting

I think it boils down to "children ware diapers so it' pedo" forgetting that adult diapers are for adults.

Muslims don't hate Jesus, they revised Jesus's teachings and treat him like a scholar, not a prophet or a messiah.

America isn't an exclusively Christian country, they plan to take over and use casual violence to keep degeneracy out of their neighborhoods.

They do hate pork, alcohol, dogs and bikinis though. I'll never get past the alcohol and dogs issue with them.
I don't care, at all, that they oppress women. It's one of the reasons that I do have respect for Islam and Muslims. Too bad they're inbred brown stupid people with unibrows and ugly dog faces.

If you even dare to touch me, you'll be put behind bars and your life will be ruined. Don't fool yourself.

>get sniped by piss balloon
>call the police after I'm long gone
Sad

Muslims worship a warlord whose entire message is, "That guy doesn't agree with you? Just fucking kill him, dude. You'll get pussy in heaven, I swear." They want to destroy the West. They've been doing it for almost 2000 years now. This isn't new. They're inbred savages.

You won't do shit, leaf.
Only faggots and Muslim terrorists come from Canada.
You're pathetic. I'm glad those Muslim sand niggers are decapitating you pussies daily.

Good question fellow Euro. Really activates my almonds. Now excuse me while I digest my roast beef and Yorkshire puddings while watching Red Dwarf.

>I'm glad those Muslim sand niggers are decapitating you pussies daily
HAHAHAHA sure thing Tyrone

>mostly useless

What the fuck are you talking about, I have my dog so it can go around and kill small animals for me, it's already gotten 2 birds and 5 rabbits. I also take him hunting and he helps with that too...dogs aren't terrible if you have a reason for them.

>dogs
You act like by virtue of being Christians, you treat dogs well. Look at pounds, look at how dogs are experimented in labs of USA, and more.

I personally love dogs, but I have always viewed both Christians and Muslims as incapable of loving their dogs as equals (which is the only real love) due to specieist doctrine. Christianity, Islam, and Judaism are all shitty perversions of Zoroastrianism, which was better in its reformations as Mazdakism and Manichaeism.

>pork
Why eat pork? Look up Esther the Pig. Pigs are immensely intelligent. Just because I don't eat pork doesn't make me a mudslime.

>beer
I like alcohol in moderation but think the culture surrounding bars is retarded like the Irish.

>bikinis
NW European women are ugly as hell, with their dolichocephalic heads and bony faces. They look like aliens. Regardless, I don't like a culture centered around sex appeal; it should not be important, but consider we descend from common ancestors of chimps and bonobos, it figures the pathetic human species will always think of its genitals.

>equality of women
Most women are retarded, and I tend to see through them because they have very little interesting things to say. Most modern men are no different either. Most can barely keep up a conversation on philosophy, science, or anything else that is not hip, which right now it's just memes about ethnicities. The rabble! why should I give a fuck for them, especially you?

I thought my dog was "useless" until he tracked and helped to hunt a rat that entered my house
If not by him the rat would procreate and infest here

Ofc your dog is not useless, but you most certainly are. Hopefully, you yourself don't procreate, human.

Every human should die from a man king who feigns compassion and then spreads a drug causing infertility in water supplies. Mankind should go extinct already. Fucking shitty primates.

>man king
mad king*

go treat yourself faggot

I like full-fat ice cream and veggie pizza.

true Chrstians dont drink, and believe that men should lead women

jews who sponsored atheist humanists hijacking christian ideals have allowed these things

BUMP

yeah why the fuck do you fucking faggots want to come to the USA and Europe..

oh yeah thats right your ambitions as a conquering army

its time to kill all muslims

checked

Where did you get that picture?

We're here to conquer it and liberate it from the filthy kuffars. Soon we will take control of the west and free it from degeneracy inshallah.

Sup Forums members should convert to Islam, since they preach the same values. When you do you will realize that Islam is the only true light in this dark world. But of course if you decline, we will behead you and your entire families.

> In a 100% shariah society, there is no burglars

does Islam have roasties within the female population?

GTFO of Canada you shit skin faggot.

>ADULT MAN

children afer bled and raped are fed to the pigs, so you eat the pigs and use it to insult those who use pigs to dispose of the childrens bodies, while the guilty ones abstain from pig meat putting them on a moral high

anyone can join the death rape pedo cult, it is not just this group or that religion, or this or that kind of ppl,
the ways of the dark Cube are all inclusive

Attempting a take over.

Some faggot has been starting threads woth this pic for several weeks now