Race is both a way to catagorize humans by physical features but is also a social concept that didn't come around until...

Race is both a way to catagorize humans by physical features but is also a social concept that didn't come around until the 18th century. People cared about how well you could integrate and assimilate into their society more than how they looked before then. Race and racism are just a way to justify superiority. An educated mind recognizes there are different races (catagories) of homo sapiens by physical appearance but that doesn't affect how they behave as a person, just a genetic adaptation to the environment that affected appearance. Ultimately, the discrepancies that lead to sterotypes are a vlass of culture more than race. There are many educated people of every race and every race has its own trash but we are all homo sapiens. Prove me wrong.

>vlass
*result

can we agree that like any category or label that encompasses a group of people in their totality will have statistics associated with it?

>didn't come around until the 18th century.
Slavery
Indian wars
American Indian wars
Caste systems
Chinese ethno-empire

Ethnic wars through-out history
Aristos
Aristrocracy
Arete
Arya
Iranian
Ire-land
Aryan (Germany)
Evolutionary theory (Democratis not Darwin)

All of these things existed for thousands of years. WTF is wrong with you OP?

This is your brain on Marxism

>There are many educated people of every race and every race has its own trash but we are all homo sapiens. Prove me wrong.
The difference is when a nigger is smart and capable he shines and is held up like a hero. When a white man is the same, he's ignored or mocked because so many white men are and so few niggers are /base/blackmen

there are literal race wars in the bible

Ethnicity and race are two separate things. You can only have onerace, while you can claim multipleethnicaffiliations.Also, I'm Libertarian Capitalist.

> Implying there is credibility in religious texts of any sort.

auto correct fuck up
*can claim multiple ethnicities

> just a genetic adaptation to the environment that affected appearance

Since this is Sup Forums, you're probably trolling. But, just in case, you and your kind conveniently ignore heritable genetic variations which can directly and indirectly affect behavior.

Direct: IQ, hormone levels, hormone response
Indirect: social conditioning from being physically stronger/larger from an early age, social conditioning from being a minority or a majority.

The fact that you can't see the phenotypic expression visually does not mean that it doesn't exist, and the science which is contemporarily taboo has already indirectly provided multiple causal mechanisms for certain behavioral characteristics to skew with race.

Add culture and self segregation into the mix and races become a very real thing.

The examples given are by no means exhaustive.

Regarding the photo, can you fuck them and have kids? There's your answer.

Then what explains the difference between a black man and a nigger as well as a white person and white trash?

>You can only have one race
Race = Sub-species

There are many species and you wont admit it because he hate reality and nature, because you're in the CULT OF MARX.

>Also, I'm Libertarian Capitalist.
Who gives a fuck about your stupid economic opinions you're still in the cult of Marx

>Then what explains the difference between a black man and a nigger as well as a white person and white trash?
niggers destroy society
White trash fix your car but leave it on their front lawn for a week.

Pictures of jackals vs humans doesn't help your point. We can be the same species but have different traits based on where we evolved. Also, marxism is a lame scape goat to prop your argument on, try again faggot.

>but is also a social concept that didn't come around until the 18th century.
False.

>People cared about how well you could integrate and assimilate into their society more than how they looked before then.
False

>CULT OF MARX
Funny thing, EVEN MARX acknowledges existence of race.

I have been robbed before and it was by white trash. I myself am white, i haven't ever been robbed by black person. FYI they broke into my garage and stole a dirt bike.

>prove me wrong
>prove
I think you're missing something there.

Lol, those are two different species. You cant fuck a tiger and reproduce

tl;dr

>racism are just a way to justify superiority.

The modern mainstream form of racism is a way to acknowledge inferiority, not to justify superiority as you say. That's fringe and retarded.

you can't.

Positive racism is still racism. I can acknowledge that. I don't belive in affirmative action but i do belive we ahould treat each other like greater apes and concious being we are. We're all homo sapiens.

>but is also a social concept that didn't come around until the 18th century
I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Thanks.

> is also a social concept that didn't come around until the 18th century.
Hmmmmm that is just when Linnaeus started to classify species pioneering biology and taxonomy. Strange how it was first then we started to classify people scientifically.

>Its real goy-guys haha
Straight after
>Its just a recent concept LMAO
Do you need a loan?
Nigger race has always been real, groupings by tribe and behaviour/culture have always happened. Men have only been organising by race very recently, contrary to "The Distributist" race was a major factor as soon as the Atlantic Slave Trade began as blacks were seen, mostly justifiably as lesser than Europeans.
This could be due to they sold each other for gibs (goods, jewellery).
>But that's none of my business.

>implying physical features is the only thing race determines

Not as cool as mine: I believe we should treat all matter like the Godly essence it is. We're all God.

>race didnt matter when niggers and asians werent everywhere in western society

you dont say

statistics.

Because of the large number of confounding variables, we end up with a distribution, where two siblings with identical genes may end up at vastly different ends of the achievement spectrum.

On average though, for large populations, heritability of behavior manifests probabilisticaly: for example, an average black woman is substantially likely to be a single mother compared to your average white woman.