Here's some stuff that Russian bots spread about Hillary

Anything to get their boy Trump in the white house.

A taste of your own medicine.

If those memes and paying lady gaga to dress like a Nazi the night before the election on stage with Hillary is all that Russia did our own press is 10x as guilty of jeopardizing faith in the Republic as Russia is.

>A taste of your own medicine.

Yeah I remember that one time the US stared a disinfo fake news campaign to help get a racist far right wing politician elected in their country. Oh wait.

You are probably from eastern Ukraine.

>DEMS GIVING AWAY CITIZENSHIP TO INCREASE NUMBER OF VOTERS
Is he disputing this? Because it's a fact.

fake and gay kys and die

Wow, it's almost like Americans still don't like the illegals. Those dastardly Russians.

Well, at least the russians know how to meme. The left can learn from them.

.>The media understands the power of meme warfare, but chooses to blame Russians instead of 4channers.

>Instead of showing our dank memes, the media provides evidence of some random shitty memes with likely no effect on the outcome of the election.

>the media rarely goes after Sup Forums, not even when they had the perfect opportunity during charlottesville.

This concerns me greatly. Why is the media so eager to tear down almost everything that goes against their narrative, but leaves us alone for the most part. Even though we produce creative content like no other site.

Personally I wonder if some random hacker is going to doxx all of us and then the media will rage fire and fury, before anyone can react.

>when the Russians have rigged the election by showing how you rigged the election

because one sounds retarded when one tries to say that autist closeted-trap-lovers beat hillary clinton

damm russians: amirite?

damm russians! huh, ope'?

Tell Brock I said "hi

>Chapter 3: Sup Forums

ruskies are some of the greatest manipulators tho; amirite Sup Forums?

wonder who Brock' loyalty is to, besides the Dems tho?

This thread is a bunch of shopps ......

Get help, Keith. Your Trump derangement syndrome is the worst I've ever seen.

Kevin Poulsen has a face you would never tire of punching

should be /bant/ no?

What could Putin possibly have to gain from Trump's America First vision?

Are people still spreading conspiracy theories about Russia? why would Russia support the president who hates every single one of their allies?

Presumably, the guy shitposts on Trump's feed until he gets blocked, then he creates a website to promote the fact that he got blocked. Also, he works for Daily Beast so the derangement runs deep.

will the jewry ever stop

Fuck off, cry baby!

>not knowing who kevin poulsen is

I have no idea who he is, I don't use twitter.

EVERYONE STOP RESPONDING
BAIT THREAD
EVERYONE STOP RESPONDING
BAIT THREAD
EVERYONE STOP RESPONDING
BAIT THREAD
EVERYONE STOP RESPONDING
BAIT THREAD
EVERYONE STOP RESPONDING
BAIT THREAD

>((Council on foreign relations)) not knowing that these memes were from Reddit.

Psyop in progress

>half of her supporters are deportable
outstanding bants

Because the idea that a bunch of shitlords who jerk it to cartoon horses could change the world terrifies them.

Sup Forums is a hentai only board you fucking sicko

>Radical liberals like spreading propaganda
>They dont like propaganda being spread about them
Really oodles my noodles

Yep... or just deleted.... no way to verify either side... literally a waste of bytes

Hahaha having another go at the Muh Russia psyop eh?

It doesn't hold water. Also, the Chinese funded ShareBlue and still do.

So Russians lurk Sup Forums and add shitty captions?

Border minefield huh? Say that's not a bad idea, why didn't we think about memeing that first?

any proofs it was Russians

how about proving it wasn't just another person cashing in on Trump clickbait

>Leftists keep blaming Russian bots
>Haven't seen these a single one of these memes until now

>sue me Jew me