Why doesn't a poor country print more money for itself?

Why doesn't a poor country print more money for itself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HHo3cijNr8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the jews won't let them

Inflation just steals purchasing power from the existing currency supply, it doesn't create wealth - it just weakens the rest.

They do.

Ask Venezuela how well that works

Printing more money won't change the fact that the money isn't worth shit.

And this is why the government shouldn't subsidize retards.

Ask the kikes

the only way this works is when that government secretly prints the money. if they announce it, then inflation happens

printing more money doesn't work unless there is someone to buy the financial instruments that back the extra money supply. Otherwise you get hyperinflation. Nobody will buy the bonds of shithole countries.

Banks can create extra money through credit, but if everybody is poor you can't create much to begin with

>EU education
Watch this and learn: youtu.be/HHo3cijNr8Q

It's worth what, half a penny USD?

even if they don't announce it, inflation will still happen. more money = more quantity of goods demanded, more quantity of goods demanded = increase in prices. The invisible hand will respond regardless if money is printed in secret.This is talking about overall supply, so to get a reduction in prices back to normal levels they would have to scale up their entire operation.

Haha... exactly

t. Mugabe asking this question again

it works in that instant though. the government could seceretly print 100tril and pay off china. Until china started trying to move that money into third parties, there would be no impact other than alleviation of debt. the next day the dollar and world would collapse though.

I mean yeah you're right about that, but I figure with the world collapsing the next day it's not the best idea. Hell, even if you had $100 trillion legitimately saved up over a long period of time, nor printed, dumping that on the market would rippr the fuck out of your inflation.

>zimbabwe

Didn't know Mugabe browsed Sup Forums

This.

Are you fucking 8? Knowing how inflation works is common sense > 17 y o

Holy shit I need one of those.

Search engine: tulip mania